Pelosi Stuffs Coronavirus Bill Full Of Unrelated Goodies For Democrats

Obama was not an imbecile, self centered, me, me, me, ignorant blundering idiot, as this President has been every time he's opened his mouth on this virus...
Trump's been so awesome, his prompt closure of travel from China is likely why our infection rates, 9.1/M are the world's lowest for nations with at least a 1,000 cases.

Other European nations didn't control travel like Trump did and Italy has 350/M; Norway 205/M; Switzerland 159/M; Denmark 144/M; Spain 137/M; Sweden 95/M; France 69/M; Belgium 59/M and so forth. Terrible infection rates, yet not a peep of disapproval about their national leaders out of you!
... HE, AND ONLY HE has destabilized this nation.... and done some big damage with his handling of this...he's a complete idiot... and has been an idiot, from day one re: this virus....
You are talking about the PM of Italy with over 38 TIMES the US infection rate?
... , with one exception... a couple of weeks after our first case here in January, he semi cut off China travel.... that was very good, but also too late.... the virus was already here spreading like wildfie throughout the nation...
Really? Do you check anything before you puke it out all over the board? Trump curbed travel from China on Jan 30. On Feb 15, we had 15 cases. In a nation of over 331M that's "spreading like wildfire?"

In Feb he curbed travel from Iran. Iran has an infection rate of 152/M nearly 17 TIMES our infection rate, but you don't seem to have a bad word to say about the Ayatollahs that run that country. Curious!
... , but we didn't know by how much, because we didn't test regions for it, and are still not testing in the numbers necessary to contain it.... that is not President Trump's personal fault that I know of imho, it's his staff's and dept heads overseeing pandemics and things like this.... but, the buck does stop with him, as with all presidents, he does not get a 'pass' because he says he should get one...
Our infection rate is half the World infection rate, you sure want to blame him, does he get any credit for that?

Coronavirus Update (Live): 156,800 Cases and 5,839 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
... president trump has not been reassuring that he has a handle on this and what to do, something citizens and businesses needed at this time...
And yet his approval has improved throughout this crisis, nearly as much as it improved while you dummies were trying to impeach him on obviously trumped up charges.

When your tactics constantly fail, do you ever consider changing tactics? Have you considered trying to narrow down your front runners to two old fossil fools?

Screen-Shot-2020-03-08-at-7.12.35-PM.png

No Zorro. You may want to remove that mask and stop playing with your Swiss knife.

Prompt closure of China? Did the problem went away.. Americans are getting sick and dying.
La La La.............In relation to Europe........we are doing a hell of a lot better..........but it's coming from there now so .......now you can get your pom poms out and root for death here......Rah Rah...

It's here with a couple thousand I think.....and that will exponentially spread now......Just like all the other viruses in history...........Buckle up lib............gonna be hell of a Ride........and we will here you DAILY SAY if ONLY YOU HAD BEEN IN CHARGE.

tenor.gif
I agree. We are getting the "rosy scenario." The stat you want is "completed cases" - what percent recovered compared to dead.

The stats that include brand new cases that haven't had an outcome yet are misleadingly "cheerful" with a 3% fatality rate.

Italy's fatality rate for completed cases is 44% fatalities, and that's with a sample size of over 4,000.

Italy Coronavirus: 24,747 Cases and 1,809 Deaths - Worldometer
Those estimates don't take into account those that got it and aren't being reported........And the best Stats for that on the planet are from S. Korea......They set up mobile test sites and could do a million tests a week............When they got hit they got their Shit together....

That rate with the best data is 0.7%..........
S. Korea's death rate in completed cases is 8%.

South Korea Coronavirus: 8,162 Cases and 75 Deaths - Worldometer

Trump's been so awesome, his prompt closure of travel from China is likely why our infection rates, 9.1/M are the world's lowest for nations with at least a 1,000 cases.

Other European nations didn't control travel like Trump did and Italy has 350/M; Norway 205/M; Switzerland 159/M; Denmark 144/M; Spain 137/M; Sweden 95/M; France 69/M; Belgium 59/M and so forth. Terrible infection rates, yet not a peep of disapproval about their national leaders out of you!
Really? Do you check anything before you puke it out all over the board? Trump curbed travel from China on Jan 30. On Feb 15, we had 15 cases. In a nation of over 331M that's "spreading like wildfire?"

In Feb he curbed travel from Iran. Iran has an infection rate of 152/M nearly 17 TIMES our infection rate, but you don't seem to have a bad word to say about the Ayatollahs that run that country. Curious!
Our infection rate is half the World infection rate, you sure want to blame him, does he get any credit for that?

Coronavirus Update (Live): 156,800 Cases and 5,839 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer
And yet his approval has improved throughout this crisis, nearly as much as it improved while you dummies were trying to impeach him on obviously trumped up charges.

When your tactics constantly fail, do you ever consider changing tactics? Have you considered trying to narrow down your front runners to two old fossil fools?

No Zorro. You may want to remove that mask and stop playing with your Swiss knife.

Prompt closure of China? Did the problem went away.. Americans are getting sick and dying.
La La La.............In relation to Europe........we are doing a hell of a lot better..........but it's coming from there now so .......now you can get your pom poms out and root for death here......Rah Rah...

It's here with a couple thousand I think.....and that will exponentially spread now......Just like all the other viruses in history...........Buckle up lib............gonna be hell of a Ride........and we will here you DAILY SAY if ONLY YOU HAD BEEN IN CHARGE.

tenor.gif
I agree. We are getting the "rosy scenario." The stat you want is "completed cases" - what percent recovered compared to dead.

The stats that include brand new cases that haven't had an outcome yet are misleadingly "cheerful" with a 3% fatality rate.

Italy's fatality rate for completed cases is 44% fatalities, and that's with a sample size of over 4,000.

Those estimates don't take into account those that got it and aren't being reported........And the best Stats for that on the planet are from S. Korea......They set up mobile test sites and could do a million tests a week............When they got hit they got their Shit together....

Why are Korea’s Covid-19 death rates so low?

According to the WHO on March 6, the crude mortality ratio for Covid-19 – that is, the number of reported deaths divided by the number of reported cases – is between 3-4%. In Korea, as of March 9, that figure was a mere 0.7%.

While, 7,478 cases were confirmed in South Korea by the Korea Center for Disease Control and Prevention (KCDC) on Monday, only 51 have died. Meanwhile, according to data from John Hopkins University, Italy has 7,375 cases and 366 deaths, while Iran has 7161 cases and 237 deaths.

That's it......this puts the lie to this whole thing.....Democrats are packing a coronavirus stimulus bill full of crap that has nothing to do with combating the virus.

Trump: Pelosi's Coronavirus Bill Stuffed with Unrelated 'Goodies' for Dems

I read the package and I didn’t see anything wrong as what you and Breitbart portrayed.

The bill was crafted by Pelosi and Mhuchin without trump. Trump said he will sign it. Saving Trump.
You didn't see anything wrong because you didn't want to see anything wrong.

To start with..... Anything you see at Breitbart anti democrats doesn’t have credibility.
See this link if you see anything unusual or bad. Pelosi rejected pay roll tax cut that Trump wants. Get back to me where and when and what you see is wrong.

House set to vote on coronavirus economic relief once Pelosi and Mnuchin cut deal

Obama was not an imbecile, self centered, me, me, me, ignorant blundering idiot, as this President has been every time he's opened his mouth on this virus...

... HE, AND ONLY HE has destabilized this nation.... and done some big damage with his handling of this...he's a complete idiot... and has been an idiot, from day one re: this virus....
... , with one exception... a couple of weeks after our first case here in January, he semi cut off China travel.... that was very good, but also too late.... the virus was already here spreading like wildfie throughout the nation...

... , but we didn't know by how much, because we didn't test regions for it, and are still not testing in the numbers necessary to contain it.... that is not President Trump's personal fault that I know of imho, it's his staff's and dept heads overseeing pandemics and things like this.... but, the buck does stop with him, as with all presidents, he does not get a 'pass' because he says he should get one...

... president trump has not been reassuring that he has a handle on this and what to do, something citizens and businesses needed at this time...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Why should I be talking of Europe when we have our own problems here?
Screws up your Narrative doesn't it...............They became the epicenter and we didn't......of course that may very well change as it came here from Europe after.

Buckle the hell up.........and practice your I HATE TRUMP RANTS.......that is all you have......We didn't do this in 2009.......
Trump and the State Gov's have their people to protect. Fortunately they are forward looking and solution focused.

Fauci open to a 14-day ‘national shutdown’ to stem virus.

Trump working with our world class grocery distribution system assured Americans, after speaking with leading grocery chain executives, that grocers would remain open and that the supply chain remained healthy and great. Vice President Mike Pence assured Americans that purchasing weekly supplies is the way for everyone to keep Grocery Shopping GREAT in the USA

The push by one of the nation's foremost public health experts came as officials in Washington are engaging in the the long-haul effort to victory over the virus that has upended life around the globe.

Crazy Vile Abortion Extremist House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., who was senselessly trying to impeach the President as he was trying to prepare the Nation for the onslaught of the Coronavirus, muttered something about how Congress had finally started work on a new aid package after the one finally approved by the House early Saturday.

On Sunday, Democratic Rep. Lying Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, who was tilting at Impeachment Windmills while Trump was responding to the building crisis, said a former staff member tested positive for COVID-19. That staffer, Daniel Goldman, the attorney who led Democratic questioning during the mindless House impeachment hearings, had left the office 10 days ago and he's believed to have contracted the virus after his departure.

tenor.gif

S. Korea's death rate in completed cases is 8%. They have a much lower percentage of population 65 and older, compared to Italy, which has the oldest population in Europe.
... Iran has 7161 cases and 237 deaths.
Iran's numbers are likely untrustworthy. They are ruled by a lying dictatorship, and their "faithful" in their religious death cult that rules the country publicly lick shrines. In a pandemic that's a great way to flunk the Darwin test.

PRC_144215886.jpg

Licking Public Shrine Walls and Gates to "Defeat" the Coronavirus.​

Iran's admitted closed case fatality rate is 14% and we have satellite images and intelligence indicating that they may be resorting to mass graves.

Washington Post reports that new 300ft trenches have been dug to accommodate Iran's growing coronavirus death toll.

tenor.gif

8% would be 653 deaths. 75 deaths is .92%.

tenor.gif

8% would be 653 deaths. 75 deaths is .92%.
Your math is correct. The numbers have updated.

1482 closed cases now with 81 deaths, which rounds to 5%

Same link

That's it......this puts the lie to this whole thing.....Democrats are packing a coronavirus stimulus bill full of crap that has nothing to do with combating the virus.

Right now the bill crafted by Pelosi and Mnuchin that Trump was willing to sign. is now in the hands of GOPs Capitol Hill.

None of that Unrelated Goodies from Pelosi that you posted existed. Only hold is Rand Paul trying to add several amendments delaying the stimulus package.

YOU and Breitbart are both LYING.

You may want to to read this to update yourself contradicting your Breitbart. What do you expect coming from Breitbart anti democrats printing misinformation, false and conspiracies? Is that supposed to be a credible coming from this media?

House passes sweeping coronavirus response package

The bill's bipartisan passage, 363-40, was virtually assured when President Donald Trump backed the measure — largely hammered out by Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin — and urged Republicans to support the bill.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Why should I be talking of Europe when we have our own problems here?
Screws up your Narrative doesn't it...............They became the epicenter and we didn't......of course that may very well change as it came here from Europe after.

Buckle the hell up.........and practice your I HATE TRUMP RANTS.......that is all you have......We didn't do this in 2009.......

1. Trump and the State Gov's have their people to protect. Fortunately they are forward looking and solution focused.

Fauci open to a 14-day ‘national shutdown’ to stem virus.

Trump working with our world class grocery distribution system assured Americans, after speaking with leading grocery chain executives, that grocers would remain open and that the supply chain remained healthy and great. Vice President Mike Pence assured Americans that purchasing weekly supplies is the way for everyone to keep Grocery Shopping GREAT in the USA

The push by one of the nation's foremost public health experts came as officials in Washington are engaging in the the long-haul effort to victory over the virus that has upended life around the globe.

2. Crazy Vile Abortion Extremist House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., who was senselessly trying to impeach the President as he was trying to prepare the Nation for the onslaught of the Coronavirus, muttered something about how Congress had finally started work on a new aid package after the one finally approved by the House early Saturday.

3. On Sunday, Democratic Rep. Lying Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, who was tilting at Impeachment Windmills while Trump was responding to the building crisis, said a former staff member tested positive for COVID-19. That staffer, Daniel Goldman, the attorney who led Democratic questioning during the mindless House impeachment hearings, had left the office 10 days ago and he's believed to have contracted the virus after his departure.

1. That’s nice Trump is doing something.

2. WHY THE HELL YOU PEOPLE LIE? There are no goodies or any abortion in that bill crafted by Pelosi and Mnuchin. Those are just pure lies. Totally hogwash. Show me where it say that.

3. This has nothing to do with impeachment. Adam Schiff blasted Trump the other day because of Trump focusing on pardoning Gen. Flynn instead should focus on pandemic. The only person contradicting and lying and politicizing and keep blaming people is Trump.

Do you both know any better or just pumping outrageous lies?

1. Corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards at companies receiving assistance

2. Bailing out all current debt of postal service

3. Required early voting

4. Required same day voter registration

5. 10k bailout for student loans

6. For companies accepting assistance, 1/3 of board members must be chosen by workers

7. Provisions on official time for union collective bargaining

8. Full offset of airline emissions by 2025

9. Greenhouse gas statistics for individual flights

10. Retirement plans for community newspaper employees

11. $15 minimum wage at companies receiving assistance

12. Permanent paid leave at companies receiving assistance

The Democrats see an opportunity in this crisis.

Not to help the American people, but to hold an emergency relief bill hostage until they get their radical wish list.

How long will Arkansans and Americans across the country have to wait?

What does any of thet bullshit have to do with a covid 19 bill to help people with the virus? Martha McSally proposed stopping senators pay until they came up with a bill to help the people, this is the second try. Piglosi wanted 1bil for planned parenthood in the last try. Yea good try Skeletor, give them a bill they donate $500mil back to DNC. WTF is the matter with these dems.

1. Corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards at companies receiving assistance

3. Required early voting

6. For companies accepting assistance, 1/3 of board members must be chosen by workers

Not to help the American people, but to hold an emergency relief bill hostage until they get their radical wish list.

What does any of thet bullshit have to do with a covid 19 bill to help people with the virus? Martha McSally proposed stopping senators pay until they came up with a bill to help the people, this is the second try. Piglosi wanted 1bil for planned parenthood in the last try. Yea good try Skeletor, give them a bill they donate $500mil back to DNC. WTF is the matter with these dems.
Pelosi is EXACTLY the same as the looters who appear after a hurricane

3. Required early voting

Pelosi is EXACTLY the same as the looters who appear after a hurricane
that's a perfect analogy dude.

That makes her a hoarder as well.

Why should I believe him or the conservative opinion. WHY?
I believe the bill is stuffed with pork just like the Senate bill was stuffed....

Now its time to go thru the reconciliation and see what compromise will be made...

But anyone claiming this bill was about abortion has just been exposed as being liars.....but that won't stop them from continuing to lie

Forum List

Back