Pelosi Scrambles To Save Herself

As far as I'm concerned, Pelosi is the BIGGEST disgrace for the model of what a strong, caring, woman should be like.

she is a total classless, useless, pampered, ungrateful, piece of woman flesh there is.

Pelosi is lower than snake shit in the opinion of most Americans. Come November I dont see her staying on as speaker. Some of the things she has said recently make me question her sanity.

Yep. She's a batshit loon.

San Francisco deserves her. The rest of America DOES NOT.

I keep thinking about the 'botox' thing. How many legislators are using this stuff? Son was married to a gal that decided she wanted to use botox. The girl went whacko, true story. Has anyone done a study on botox like to determine the crazy cycle associated with using it?

So wonder how Pelosi's "Girls Only" meeting is going this morning?

Will she peel off her own face to frighten the poor girls into supporting health care?

I keep thinking about the 'botox' thing. How many legislators are using this stuff? Son was married to a gal that decided she wanted to use botox. The girl went whacko, true story. Has anyone done a study on botox like to determine the crazy cycle associated with using it?

When you inject one of the most lethal toxins known to mankind into your forehead...what does one expect? After Pelosi received these treatments she went completely off the deep end!!! Just think...she's 3rd in line for the goddam Presidency!!!! This reminds me of a Batman movie....batshit crazy loon taking over the country if something were to happen to Obama and Biden. This is indeed a scary prospect.

978639486_l.jpg

PELOSI WAS A BAD CHOICE

People forget Congress tried to pass health care reform back in 2003, when House minority leader Nancy Pelosi infamously said, "Why should we put a plan out? Our plan is to stop HIM (Bush)."

That's back when it was okay to be the party of no, not put forth an alternative plan, and be obstructionist. My, how times have changed.

Pelosi and the Dems seemed to have no problem back then, with rising costs, uninsured people dying, and evil insurance companies!

People forget Congress tried to pass health care reform back in 2003, when House minority leader Nancy Pelosi infamously said, "Why should we put a plan out? Our plan is to stop HIM (Bush)."

That's back when it was okay to be the party of no, not put forth an alternative plan, and be obstructionist. My, how times have changed.

Pelosi and the Dems seemed to have no problem back then, with rising costs, uninsured people dying, and evil insurance companies!

___

Absolutely correct. Pelosi was also lamenting in 2003 that millions of Americans were suffering under the Bush economy - when unemployment was about HALF of what it is now.

She has always been a blatent liberal tool unworthy of even representing the Big Government morons of San Francisco.

Nancy Pelosi is moronic - and the Dems allowed her access to one of the most powerful positions in the world, that of House Speaker. The Democrat Party is driving themselves, and the nation, right off the cliff.

Perhaps that was the intent all along...

Pelosi is setting herself up to be one of the most successful Speakers of the House in our generation. The only one to pass a healthcare bill.

What exactly did Denny Hastert ever accomplish??

Pelosi is setting herself up to be one of the most successful Speakers of the House in our generation. The only one to pass a healthcare bill.

Bart Stupak and his group: Pack sand Pelosi...unless you specifically change the wording in the Bill we will vote NO!!!!

Bart Stupak and his group: Pack sand Pelosi...unless you specifically change the wording in the Bill we will vote NO!!!!

Its going to pass. Stupidpak will find himself standing alone.

It will be one of the greatest accomplishments by a Speaker of the House and Pelosi will get the credit.

God it sucks being a Republican

Its going to pass. Stupidpak will find himself standing alone.

It will be one of the greatest accomplishments by a Speaker of the House and Pelosi will get the credit.

God it sucks being a Republican

Are you this myopic in real life?

The Senate passed the best bill they were going to. There was no room to compromise. Any change would result in a defeat.
The House did the same.
The two bills are miles apart. The Senate will not pass the House bill. The House will not pass the Senate bill. If the House passes the Senate bill, they will be stuck with it since Obama will sign it and bugger off to Asia. He doesn't care which version passes. The Senate has no incentive to go back and pass something else. That will leave House Dems who voted for it on the assurance they would iron out the issues in conference holding their dicks wondering what happened. And collectively they're too smart for that.

Forum List

Back