Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

upload_2019-11-17_16-29-7.png

Pelosi knows the democrat elections aren't going good. She knows that the impeachment is dead. She is hoping that slinging a little mud might help. Let's face it there are those that will believe anything.

Democrats are shooting blanks now... Every day this circus continues they lose another house seat.. I'm not so sure that they wont continue to lose seats even if they stopped at this point.

Now you see that Dem's have no respect for elections or the will of the people unless of course they win. When they lose an election they rush immediately to impeach and undermine the will of the people.

Some republicans are saying that as well after looking around to see who is listening.

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
Trump doesn't have the dignity Nixon had We'll have to hog tie the crook and drag him out

“U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is amplifying her unfavorable comparison of President Donald Trump to fellow Republican Richard Nixon, saying that disgraced president at least cared enough about the country to leave office before his impeachment.” ibid

Pelosi is correct.

Pelosi knows the democrat elections aren't going good. She knows that the impeachment is dead. She is hoping that slinging a little mud might help. Let's face it there are those that will believe anything.

Yupp!

It's great hearing Nancy's desperate comments!!

It's akin to a public statement that she fucked up, without directly admitting it.

Now you see that Dem's have no respect for elections or the will of the people unless of course they win. When they lose an election they rush immediately to impeach and undermine the will of the people.
Of course you forget the crowds paid by republicans stopping the recount in 2000 ?

“U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is amplifying her unfavorable comparison of President Donald Trump to fellow Republican Richard Nixon, saying that disgraced president at least cared enough about the country to leave office before his impeachment.” ibid

Pelosi is correct.

Trump isn't going anywhere and he will continue to mock and ridicule Democrats. Tissue?

View attachment 290367
It's Senile Nancy that needs to resign.

View attachment 290367
I’m curious... I know you don’t believe the accusations are true BUT IF the quid pro quo that the Dems are accusing Trump of was true, would that constitute a crime or impeachable offense in your mind?

Of course you forget the crowds paid by republicans stopping the recount in 2000 ?

When Bush, a man who could barely complete a sentence whoops Dem's twice, that's on Dem's. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 290367
Trump doesn't have the dignity Nixon had We'll have to hog tie the crook and drag him out
And dumbsh*t Eddie chimes in. He's a prime example of WHY the Dim Dems don't stand a chance in next year's election. Typical loony lib devoid of ANY intelligence, logic or reason. I don't know HOW these idiots survive in life.

Forum List

Back