Pelosi on statues

When the harridan (a callous, lying traitor, an inauthentic, paranoid crook and a sickly crone who craves power and money) tore up the SOTU speech, I would have loved to see Trump rip off her withered ear and eat it. No such luck.

Now that's the mature response we have grown to expect from Trump supporters That didn't make you look like a childishly raving idiot at all.
If it makes you feel better, I would have eaten that ear for Trump. Truthfully, I hate no one but the thought of Pelosi and Schumer in Congress turns my stomach.

1594603233426.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Traitors and robbers politicians ... like Pelosi .....who belong to the Swamp...is what Patriots and what President Trump are fighting against now!

Praying daily that GOD WINS .....and Patriots and Trump win against that communist scum.

Nancy Pelosi on Columbus statue toppling: ‘People will do what they do’

isn't she supposed to be creating laws, not telling people to ignore them?

Why is she condoning vandalism?

SHEEEEEESH I wouldn't want to shake her hand either
How bout her neck?

Someone put a statue up of that old bitch... I'll topple it.....or take a whiz on it

I'm just doing what I do

Someone put a statue up of that old bitch... I'll topple it.....or take a whiz on it

I'm just doing what I do

sassy-----you WHIZ in public?

I'm just doing what I do

I would on that insider trading old bitch

I'm just doing what I do

I would on that insider trading old bitch

sheeeeesh------I was so JEALOUS of my brothers-----because they could stay OUT ALL DAY playing---and all they needed was a bush-------I WAS CHAINED to the -------bathroom at home

Really? So maybe some "people" should pull down an MLK statue and throw it in the harbor since the Democratic Leader says it's just people doing what they do. What could be wrong with that?

Don't worry. You just keep whining about her. Sooner or later you will find something that doesn't make you look lke you are just whining because that's what you like to do.
...from the King of Whiners....

Forum List

Back