Pelosi says her Catholic faith taught her everyone has free will (which supposedly means abortion is OK)

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

How do such dumb people get into high office? I mean, really. She would never pass a Logic 101 class.

Of course God gave everyone free will! Everyone knows that. You dont have to be raised Catholic to know that... But just because God gave us a free will.. I guess that means He is a-ok with anything we do?

That's what she is saying.

So God doesn't care if we murder our children?

loony tunes

How does she keep getting elected.
probably a crooked election set up in CA

They were probably doing that kind of thing long b4 2020 in the "blue states" so called... Then they figured since Trump won, they'd better move the vote fraud organization to other states, the swing states..

God knows.. but i am not the only one who has thought that

we've had voter fraud in Virginia for decades. I would have never suspected that other virginians would have been that low down. Stupid yes, evil yes, but cheats? inconceivable.

we've had voter fraud in Virginia for decades. I would have never suspected that other virginians would have been that low down. Stupid yes, evil yes, but cheats? inconceivable.
we need to go to paper ballots

and a known D and a known R (or 2 or 3) counting the things...

seems like a simple thing... but you know how the elites have to complicate things... it works for them politically..

Yes according to Christian based religions we have free will to chose, God gave us that.

But God also told us to follow his rules if we want to get into heaven and a big no no is killing and hurting children. Catholics especially know harming a child is a huge huge no no that Jesus expressly said don't do multiple times.

So yes pelosi is right, God gave her free will to abort and kill kids at the expense of her eternal soul.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

She obviously is not a Catholic nor believes what catholicism teaches. She is Catholic because she thinks it makes me look like a good person but in the end she is a evil fucking kunt that if there is a real hell she will burn in it for eternity.

Free Will..>she has carried it too far.

Jude 1:4 ESV​

For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 ESV​

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers,to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”

1 Corinthians 2:14 ESV​

The natural(unbeliever/scoffer) person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

Last edited:
Yes according to Christian based religions we have free will to chose, God gave us that.

But God also told us to follow his rules if we want to get into heaven and a big no no is killing and hurting children. Catholics especially know harming a child is a huge huge no no that Jesus expressly said don't do multiple times.

So yes pelosi is right, God gave her free will to abort and kill kids at the expense of her eternal soul.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

She obviously is not a Catholic nor believes what catholicism teaches. She is Catholic because she thinks it makes me look like a good person but in the end she is a evil fucking kunt that if there is a real hell she will burn in it for eternity.
I don't know about that K word but she is evil... I mean, she's old.. she knows about things... presumably.. although maybe the old elevator aint workin... (Maybe?)

Anyway, no one seems to believe in hell anymore..

oh, that reminds me. When the assinine Vatican II changes went into effect (but Vatican II wasn't dogmatic so we ignore it)... we (someone studying things anyhow) found that scripture passages in the old Holy Mass liturgy that referred to hell were removed! That damn Bugnini.. another fake Catholic...

I think all references to Hell were removed..

so yeh... maybe it's no wonder people don't believe in it anymore?

but still... it's only logical.. God isn't going to allow baby murderers into Heaven. I mean, that seems kinda like a no-brainer...

She has riches and she thinks she is protected behind those riches. And she may be while here on this earth...but there will come a day and she will stand alone and naked before The Ancient of Days and he will pass judgement on her as he will pass judgement on all of us...some with Christ as our paraclete...some without.

Free Will..>she has carried it too far.

Jude 1:4 ESV​

For certain people have crept in unnoticed who long ago were designated for this condemnation, ungodly people, who pervert the grace of our God into sensuality and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 ESV​

I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live, loving the Lord your God, obeying his voice and holding fast to him, for he is your life and length of days, that you may dwell in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers,to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.”

1 Corinthians 2:14 ESV​

The natural(unbeliever/scoffer) person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
pelousi is above the Bible

all this discloses to us the true level of her arrogance..

guess we need to pray for her... nothing is impossible for God..

That's the hard part isn't it. Praying for these people who mock God, who change his word? Who disguise evil as good and use God's word to do it.

That reminds me.

Galatians 6:7 ESV​

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.

That's the hard part isn't it. Praying for these people who mock God, who change his word? Who disguise evil as good and use God's word to do it.

That reminds me.

Galatians 6:7 ESV​

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
i think just saying we are going to pray for someone is a prayer... hope so... :)

How do such dumb people get into high office? I mean, really. She would never pass a Logic 101 class.

Of course God gave everyone free will! Everyone knows that. You dont have to be raised Catholic to know that... But just because God gave us a free will.. I guess that means He is a-ok with anything we do?

loony tunes
How do dumb people get into office? Dumber people vote for them.

she doesn't appear to understand much of anything...

again, how do such dumb (or maybe drug addled? ) people get into high office?

go figure... :oops:

A deal with the Devil, no doubt. Maybe just from having sold her soul along with the lives of 60 million babies or maybe it was an explicit deal, signed in blood? Which do you think? Doesn't matter, really, the outcome is the same, and the 60 million dead babies are still dead.

Babies that might have put her out of business...she'd be former representative years earlier. Why isn't she coming down with covid...didn't she have the clot shot?

loony tunes
Her Catholic Bishop held her accountable to Catholic Doctrine…… no Communion for her.

Forum List

Back