Pelosi’s disclosure belated in husband’s land deal

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s husband, a real estate developer and investment banker, stands to make millions of dollars in a previously undisclosed residential real estate project in California as a partner with the father of a woman Mrs. Pelosi helped become ambassador to Hungary, records show.

Paul F. Pelosi’s investment in Russell Ranch is worth at least $5 million and possibly as much as $25 million in a deal put together by his friend and longtime business associate, Angelo Tsakopoulos, patriarch of a multimillion-dollar real estate development firm, according to Mrs. Pelosi’s latest personal-disclosure statement.

Mr. Pelosi said in an email from his wife’s spokesman that initially he invested between $1 million and $5 million in the project a dozen years ago, although its value has shot up recently as the undeveloped land moves closer to being annexed by a nearby city. He said the Russell Ranch investment had increased in value less than 5 percent per year over the last dozen years.

Pelosi's disclosure belated in husband's land deal - Washington Times

Tell us again demonRats why we should respect and believe in your leadership! Whydonchya?

OK. you all think the OWS will be going to PROTEST at Pelosi's HOUSE????

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s husband, a real estate developer and investment banker, stands to make millions of dollars in a previously undisclosed residential real estate project in California as a partner with the father of a woman Mrs. Pelosi helped become ambassador to Hungary, records show.

Paul F. Pelosi’s investment in Russell Ranch is worth at least $5 million and possibly as much as $25 million in a deal put together by his friend and longtime business associate, Angelo Tsakopoulos, patriarch of a multimillion-dollar real estate development firm, according to Mrs. Pelosi’s latest personal-disclosure statement.

Mr. Pelosi said in an email from his wife’s spokesman that initially he invested between $1 million and $5 million in the project a dozen years ago, although its value has shot up recently as the undeveloped land moves closer to being annexed by a nearby city. He said the Russell Ranch investment had increased in value less than 5 percent per year over the last dozen years.

Pelosi's disclosure belated in husband's land deal - Washington Times

Tell us again demonRats why we should respect and believe in your leadership! Whydonchya?
Too bad that when she was draining the swamp...? She didn't include herself.

So now greed is bad WiwwowTwee :eusa_eh: The Washington Times too LOL :clap2: The baby'll prolly rep me instead of confront me first just like CaliBeast. :lol:

Last edited:
So now greed is bad WiwwowTwee :eusa_eh: The Washington Times too LOL :clap2: The baby'll prolly rep me instead of confront me first just like CaliBeast. :lol:

WTF is your fixation with the Washingtom Times?
You really do need to get out more and read other papers like the Las Vegas Review-Journal!

Forum List

Back