Pelosi requested machine guns at Inauguration

Rifles issued to solders are machine guns....Duh...

So you are suggesting it would have been a good idea for the government to mow down American citizens in Washington DC?

I just don't see that.
Just because you have a weapon in the army doesn't mean you were issued ammunition and it doesn't mean you have been ordered to fire at will.

You should be appointed Secretary of Defense with your superior knowledge.
I was...

Fortunately, Trump was still in charge and his top HS aide told her "hell no" with her plans to mow down Americans indiscriminately.

However, there has been a change in regime since, and the current potus is goofy and might go for it.

Time for the House of Reps to remove this insane broad and replace her with AOC or someone a bit more stable.

Public servants should not be allowed to be protected with weapons that they will not allow us, their rightful masters, to possess.

Well Joe moved a bunch of them into the parking garage. How nice of him:
View attachment 446708

Why didn't Pelosi put these men up at the Trump International a few blocks away?

Would have been a lot more comfortable and less expensive.
Hardly less expensive as trump has been getting a military rate. True, a lot more comfortable, but all those troops spent more time in a lot worse conditions at various times in their duty tours. Try winter training during a blizzard. Parking garage is a piece of cake.

Funny how the gun grabbers are always the ones who want to be protected by lots of guns.

(of course it's the "do as I say, not as I do" mindset.)
How many of your guns have they grabbed? zero for me.

Sleepy Joe said during the campaign that gun confiscation was his goal and he would have Beto as his gun confiscation czar.

I suppose he could have been lying, but he should really head down to Texas for a summit with Wayne LaPierre and a photo op where they come to an understanding on the matter. Its called being an adult, and reaching across the aisle in the spirit of bipartisanship.

Funny how the gun grabbers are always the ones who want to be protected by lots of guns.

Sleepy Joe said during the campaign that gun confiscation was his goal and he would have Beto as his gun confiscation czar.

I suppose he could have been lying, but he should really head down to Texas for a summit with Wayne LaPierre and a photo op where they come to an understanding on the matter. Its called being an adult, and reaching across the aisle in the spirit of bipartisanship.
He could never get Congress to approve any measure for gun control.

When the people fear their government, it's tyranny.

When the government fears the people, it's liberty.
I think the democrats have made it clear that they are terrified of their constituents nationwide. Fences and troops around democrat state houses for a threat that never existed. Republican state houses, business as usual. The cowards have made themselves known. Is this who you want defending America from the Chinese?

View attachment 446708

Why didn't Pelosi put these men up at the Trump International a few blocks away?

Would have been a lot more comfortable and less expensive.
Hardly less expensive as trump has been getting a military rate. True, a lot more comfortable, but all those troops spent more time in a lot worse conditions at various times in their duty tours. Try winter training during a blizzard. Parking garage is a piece of cake.
We used to hang out next to anything that had a running engine our vehicles didn't have heat in side so we froze, you didn't mind MOPP 4 training.

If only if it were true!

Fortunately, Trump was still in charge and his top HS aide told her "hell no" with her plans to mow down Americans indiscriminately.

However, there has been a change in regime since, and the current potus is goofy and might go for it.

Time for the House of Reps to remove this insane broad and replace her with AOC or someone a bit more stable.

You can't spray them with pepper spray.....but you can cut them in half and leave nothing but steaming gut piles all over the streets.

View attachment 446708

My wife and I were discussing this earlier—the whole sleeping on cold concrete deal. All I can say is they are damn lucky to have four walls and a dry, solid floor. The duty of the soldier does not involve comfort or good rest. I was also recently talking with an old Army buddy. We remembered a time when we were deployed and tasked with digging a machine gun position. We slept in that hole for days in the pouring rain with nothing but shitty ponchos, up to our asses in clay mud. Soldiers don't want or need anyone's sympathy. Our job is to do whatever the hell it takes to defend America and kill the enemy, and we do it, everyday, in the shittiest conditions imaginable. Pity only serves to reduce the meaning of what we signed up to do. That concrete floor ain't nothing.

View attachment 446708

My wife and I were discussing this earlier—the whole sleeping on cold concrete deal. All I can say is they are damn lucky to have four walls and a dry, solid floor. The duty of the soldier does not involve comfort or good rest. I was also recently talking with an old Army buddy. We remembered a time when we were deployed and tasked with digging a machine gun position. We slept in that hole for days in the pouring rain with nothing but shitty ponchos, up to our asses in clay mud. Soldiers don't want or need anyone's sympathy. Our job is to do whatever the hell it takes to defend America and kill the enemy, and we do it, everyday, in the shittiest conditions imaginable. Pity only serves to reduce the meaning of what we signed up to do. That concrete floor ain't nothing.
What enemy are they going to kill here? They know it’s a bullshit assignment because Dems are playing politics and want to pretend 1/6 was 9/11. It’s an insult to the soldiers that have to waste their time babysitting the egos of Congress and the White House.

View attachment 446708

What enemy are they going to kill here? They know it’s a bullshit assignment because Dems are playing politics and want to pretend 1/6 was 9/11. It’s an insult to the soldiers that have to waste their time babysitting the egos of Congress and the White House.

I can't argue with that. What got my dander up was all the talk around the internet about the "poor" troops sleeping on cold concrete in a parking garage.

Yes, The Democrypts seem to only want to have guns in the hands of the government and the criminals. Which both are intertwined.

New Topics

Forum List

Back