Pelosi requested machine guns at Inauguration

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Fortunately, Trump was still in charge and his top HS aide told her "hell no" with her plans to mow down Americans indiscriminately.

However, there has been a change in regime since, and the current potus is goofy and might go for it.

Time for the House of Reps to remove this insane broad and replace her with AOC or someone a bit more stable.

Well Joe moved a bunch of them into the parking garage. How nice of him:
57BC498F-0CF6-4036-891A-8B5ECB05A1D1.jpeg

Rifles issued to solders are machine guns....Duh...

So you are suggesting it would have been a good idea for the government to mow down American citizens in Washington DC?

I just don't see that.
Just because you have a weapon in the army doesn't mean you were issued ammunition and it doesn't mean you have been ordered to fire at will.

Just because you have a weapon in the army doesn't mean you were issued ammunition and it doesn't mean you have been ordered to fire at will.

My Lord ... Bubba thinks we deployed 25,000 National Guard with BB guns ... the same folks who still bitch about not sending AC-130's to Benghazi ... these people make Sam Malone seem smart ..

Rifles issued to solders are machine guns....Duh...

So you are suggesting it would have been a good idea for the government to mow down American citizens in Washington DC?

I just don't see that.

You should be appointed Secretary of Defense with your superior knowledge.

Where did you folks get the idea that the army needs to be pampered like a baby?

Biden is supposed to be their Commander in Chief, he should have bunked with the men and lived in the same manner.

That's what leadership is about.
Yeah, and you never call them "Stupid Bastards" but Chicom Joe did. He and the democrats have taken control of the country for the Chinese and never fired a shot.

Where did you folks get the idea that the army needs to be pampered like a baby?

Biden is supposed to be their Commander in Chief, he should have bunked with the men and lived in the same manner.

That's what leadership is about.
Yeah, and you never call them "Stupid Bastards" but Chicom Joe did. He and the democrats have taken control of the country for the Chinese and never fired a shot.
I was called a lot worse when I served...

Forum List

Back