Pelosi, RBG, Breyer, Bernie, Biden will probably all croak by the end of Trumps second term

Only the good die young ?
Hillary-Clinton-Tired-710.jpg

I truly believe RBG is already dead, and the Deep State is keeping it a secret. Yes, the Deep State IS capable of doing something like that.

I thought I caught a pic of her snoozing through The State of The Union Address????

How will their passings change the dynamic in D.C.?
I predict the orange will have a heart attack anytime....I mean it any time. He is obese, doesnt sleep much and eats junk food and always pissed off and unhappy.

The only one of any consequence is RGB.... as soon as that racing stripe is washed out of our underwear we'll have a formidable SCOTUS for quite some time. The rest of them could all end up in a mass grave, nobody will miss them or give a shit.

We should never make light of people's deaths, even those whom we "dislike."

Maybe some of those individuals listed in the OP are so deranged because they realize, too, that they are mortal, so they want to cause as much damage as they can while they can.

We all know that (sadly) when they do leave, they will likely be replaced by equally obnoxious individuals. The voters in their districts are actually the ones to blame.

Those people will be remembered as sell-outs and traitors of the American people.

We should never make light of people's deaths, even those whom we "dislike."

Maybe some of those individuals listed in the OP are so deranged because they realize, too, that they are mortal, so they want to cause as much damage as they can while they can.

We all know that (sadly) when they do leave, they will likely be replaced by equally obnoxious individuals. The voters in their districts are actually the ones to blame.

Why are we importing so many anti-Americans to the country that this is possible?

Why is voting for other people's shit even possible in America, the nation of unprecedented freedom?

How will their passings change the dynamic in D.C.?

You do understand that trump is the same age as most of these guys don't you? He may not live through a second term himself.

The SC should not be allowed to be nominated at a lesser age than the President can, and it should have a mandatory retirement age, period!

That is NOT partisan view, that is a realistic view. We have seen with very old justices in books written, that it was actually their aides writing opinions. That for both Left and right, should NOT be acceptable!

Forum List

Back