Pelosi pours gas on the fire by launching another impeachment of Trump.

Okay genius, so what other comparison could I have used to make you understand?

How about one that understands that slavery was a crime against humanity, stupid.

These were fellow Americans, not Japanese leaders or Nazis. What war crimes? They didn't even have war crimes at the time. Treason for wanting to get out of the union? What crimes against humanity other than what normally takes place in any war?

Again, slavery was a crime against humanity. So were the war crimes commited by Southerners... Nathan Forest, for instance, who would go on to found the KKK, executed black soldiers who were captured by his troops.

And what kind of country would we live in if we all did that? Every time some basement dwellers want something they can't get because the majority doesn't agree with them, turn to violence and destruction? You leftists are neanderthals.

Except the majority wants these statues to go.

Apparently the commies got worked up because they are the ones went out and broke the law with their vandalism. We on the right are civilized people who believe in an orderly civilized society. You people don't belong here. You belong in a jungle someplace where there are no laws except for the ones you make when you feel like it.

Um, yeah, people on the right are "Civilized"

1611270608872.png

With ONE week left in his presidency ?

Good use of time and resources.

You mean rather than Trump's 12,000 tweets last year?

What did that cost tax payers, Stupid?

No shit. Twitter is losing millions of dollars a day without Trump - this is purely political.

There are consequences to behaving like a criminal and encouraging lies, violence and conspiracy theories. Trump threw his presidency away.

Really? Then why has nothing ever happened to Hildabeast or Pelosi?

How about one that understands that slavery was a crime against humanity, stupid.

No stupid, it wasn't considered a crime against humanity at the time. And I see you have no clue what a comparison is. Either that or you were cornered like a rat because there is no other comparison.

Again, slavery was a crime against humanity. So were the war crimes commited by Southerners... Nathan Forest, for instance, who would go on to found the KKK, executed black soldiers who were captured by his troops.

Back in the day there really were no war crimes.

Except the majority wants these statues to go.

False because if they wanted them to go, all they needed to do is get a petition going and have registered voters sign it. Politicians would have had them removed properly without destruction or violence.

Um, yeah, people on the right are "Civilized"

And when was the last time anybody on the right did anything like that whereas Democrats are doing similar things on a daily basis? Better get your history book out to answer that question.

No stupid, it wasn't considered a crime against humanity at the time. And I see you have no clue what a comparison is. Either that or you were cornered like a rat because there is no other comparison.

Actually, it's not a good comparison. A person has the capability to understand he is being enslaved, an animal really does not.

And, yes, people at the time understood slavery was wrong. That's why a Civil War was fought over it.

Back in the day there really were no war crimes.

Actually, there were.

The first Geneva Convention was signed in 1859. While the US didn't sign it until later, the world understood what was unacceptable.

And when was the last time anybody on the right did anything like that whereas Democrats are doing similar things on a daily basis? Better get your history book out to answer that question.

Actually, we could go back to the Very Fine People riot in Charlottesville...

Actually, it's not a good comparison. A person has the capability to understand he is being enslaved, an animal really does not.

And, yes, people at the time understood slavery was wrong. That's why a Civil War was fought over it.

No, the civil war was fought over the southern states succeeding from the union. Some people thought slavery was acceptable and some not. It's not like today where everybody thinks it's wrong because times change and so do people. To reiterate my point, in 75 years or so, people in the future might think of us (yes, you too) as barbaric for keeping animals as pets. Oh, and before you allow your racist mind to go on a spree, the comparison here is a living thing in captivity vs a living thing and allowing it to have freedom.

Actually, we could go back to the Very Fine People riot in Charlottesville...

They were fine until Antifa and like came along to start trouble. Those various groups of people got a permit from the city, and merely wanted to protest.

No, the civil war was fought over the southern states succeeding from the union. Some people thought slavery was acceptable and some not. It's not like today where everybody thinks it's wrong because times change and so do people. To reiterate my point, in 75 years or so, people in the future might think of us (yes, you too) as barbaric for keeping animals as pets. Oh, and before you allow your racist mind to go on a spree, the comparison here is a living thing in captivity vs a living thing and allowing it to have freedom.

Naw, it's only the kind of thing a RACIST would say. We really don't need a whole slew of laws to keep pets in their place. They needed a bunch of laws and punishments to keep slaves in their place. People didn't keep slaves to amuse themselves, they kept them to make money off their labor. I'm not going to send my cat out to do work and then mistreat it when it isn't productive enough.

They were fine until Antifa and like came along to start trouble. Those various groups of people got a permit from the city, and merely wanted to protest.

The racists who showed up weren't from there, they came from all over the country to cause trouble.

Naw, it's only the kind of thing a RACIST would say. We really don't need a whole slew of laws to keep pets in their place. They needed a bunch of laws and punishments to keep slaves in their place. People didn't keep slaves to amuse themselves, they kept them to make money off their labor. I'm not going to send my cat out to do work and then mistreat it when it isn't productive enough.

I don't think there were any laws for slaves, there just wasn't any law against slavery. Yes, there is animal cruelty out there and animal cruelty laws to help prevent it. In this day and age, you could get more time behind bars for beating your dog than beating your wife. Years ago if somebody left their dog out in the freezing snow tied to the dog house, nobody paid any attention to it. Today the story might make your local news and you'd be public enemy #1.
The racists who showed up weren't from there, they came from all over the country to cause trouble.

They came there to protest the legal removal of a statue. How would they have done that without traveling there? But again, no trouble until the leftists showed up like always.

I don't think there were any laws for slaves, there just wasn't any law against slavery.

Uh, dude, there were a whole shitloads of laws governing slavery, including the Fugitive Slave Act, which required Northerners to return slaves who had escaped captivity in the South. That's what the whole Dred Scott decision was about

In this day and age, you could get more time behind bars for beating your dog than beating your wife.

As it should be. Your wife has the ability to walk out and leave.

They came there to protest the legal removal of a statue. How would they have done that without traveling there? But again, no trouble until the leftists showed up like always.

Again, it was the Right Wing that organized a "unite the right" rally of all the usual suspects who were enabled by Trump.

It really wasn't any of their business if that town wanted to get rid of a Lee Statue.

As it should be. Your wife has the ability to walk out and leave.

Thanks for making my point. If you could go back in time to let's say the 50's or 60's, go to a bar and tell them how things would be in 2021, like going to jail for beating your dog, they would have beaten the hell out of you and thrown you out of the bar. Nobody would have believed it because they didn't look at animals the same way they looked at humans. They were just dumb animals. See how things change?

Today pets are part of the family. People even spend thousands on surgery to fix a dogs legs, remove a growth from inside their ear, treat them for diabetes, something nobody would have even considered 50 or 60 years ago. So you have to get out of this fiction that people have always felt the same way about things, and yes, that includes slavery. We didn't. As a society, we have become more compassionate as decades went by.

Years ago I went to a bar with a new girlfriend. She started telling me a story about her cats funeral, and how her uncompassionate boyfriend at the time was behind the glass laughing with the guy who owned the animal funeral parlor. I had to go to the men's room to laugh at what she was telling me. A funeral for a cat????

Again, it was the Right Wing that organized a "unite the right" rally of all the usual suspects who were enabled by Trump.

It really wasn't any of their business if that town wanted to get rid of a Lee Statue.

Right, it wasn't any of their business because they didn't live there. But if some criminal dies of an OD while in police custody, every commie city in the country has a riot. Did you ever hear the term peaceful assembly? That's what those evil right-wingers had until the Democrats came along to start trouble.

Thanks for making my point. If you could go back in time to let's say the 50's or 60's, go to a bar and tell them how things would be in 2021, like going to jail for beating your dog, they would have beaten the hell out of you and thrown you out of the bar. Nobody would have believed it because they didn't look at animals the same way they looked at humans. They were just dumb animals. See how things change?

Actually, nobody looked at cruelty to animals in the 1950's kindly, either.

The odd thing is, we look at cruelty to animals more seriously than we do cruelty to people.

It's why everyone cried when Old Yeller got shot.

But do keep on trying to use your dumb comparison to deny your racism, buddy.

Today pets are part of the family. People even spend thousands on surgery to fix a dogs legs, remove a growth from inside their ear, treat them for diabetes, something nobody would have even considered 50 or 60 years ago. So you have to get out of this fiction that people have always felt the same way about things, and yes, that includes slavery. We didn't. As a society, we have become more compassionate as decades went by.

uh, guy, pets were part of the family when I was growing up in the 1960's.... your comparison is again, bizarre.

And today, if people don't feel like fixing a problem, Spot or Fluffy can be put to sleep, unlike Granny, who they will spend lots of money to save.

Right, it wasn't any of their business because they didn't live there. But if some criminal dies of an OD while in police custody, every commie city in the country has a riot. Did you ever hear the term peaceful assembly? That's what those evil right-wingers had until the Democrats came along to start trouble.

Uh, guy, we tried "Peaceful assembly." remember THIS guy.

1611486525801.png

Peaceful assemblies weren't working.

Now, say what you will about the violence, IL just passed a comprehensive Police Reform Bill. It doesn't get rid of Qualified Immunity (The silly law that you can't hold a cop liable for injuring people) but it does require most other reforms.

Wouldn't have happened without the riots.

uh, guy, pets were part of the family when I was growing up in the 1960's.... your comparison is again, bizarre.

And today, if people don't feel like fixing a problem, Spot or Fluffy can be put to sleep, unlike Granny, who they will spend lots of money to save.

I grew up with dogs. When the dog got sick, Dad took it to the vet and had it put to sleep. Nobody thought of spending $500 on a dog for surgery or $700 a year on treatment or medication. The dog was no more part of the family than a fish or a frog. We didn't humanize animals like we do today.

Today we have pet supply stores with anything imaginable for animals. Years ago you picked up some cheap dog or cat food at the grocery store and the animal ate what you fed them. I love animals, but I don't humanize them. When global warming disappears, I spend more time watching television. I see people on HGTV buying homes. The realtor is showing a couple a beautiful house. They absolutely fall in love with the place. Then they get to the steps or the backyard, and say "Oh, this won't work for our dog!" What? You are going to give up a house of your dreams over the stupid Fn dog? Nobody would dream of doing that years ago.

Uh, guy, we tried "Peaceful assembly." remember THIS guy.

1611486525801.png

Peaceful assemblies weren't working.

Now, say what you will about the violence, IL just passed a comprehensive Police Reform Bill. It doesn't get rid of Qualified Immunity (The silly law that you can't hold a cop liable for injuring people) but it does require most other reforms.

Wouldn't have happened without the riots.

Okay, so they weakened the police department. Brilliant move. That will make Chicago a safer place, won't it? How do black lives matter when they create policy that will end up with more blacks dead?

This is why you people should never be allowed in a position of power. Blacks are incapable of following simple instructions and were raised by a single parent and were taught the police were the bad guys. People with common sense understand that the only way to stop blacks from getting killed is for them to follow all orders by the police officer. Can't do it. That would require common sense.

I grew up with dogs. When the dog got sick, Dad took it to the vet and had it put to sleep. Nobody thought of spending $500 on a dog for surgery or $700 a year on treatment or medication. The dog was no more part of the family than a fish or a frog. We didn't humanize animals like we do today.

Well, yeah, $500 was a lot of money back then. It's really not a lot of money now. Logical fail.

Today we have pet supply stores with anything imaginable for animals. Years ago you picked up some cheap dog or cat food at the grocery store and the animal ate what you fed them.

Most people STILL feed their pets the cheap stuff you get at the grocery store.

Now funny thing about the Pet Industry, because the first job I had out of the Army was working as warehouse supervisor at a pet supply distribution store. The thing was, before there were "pet supply stores", you had corner pet shops. They were largely wiped out by the "Pet Supply Stores" because those companies could get a larger variety of product at cheaper prices. Just like small corner groceries were wiped out by supermarkets.

They absolutely fall in love with the place. Then they get to the steps or the backyard, and say "Oh, this won't work for our dog!" What? You are going to give up a house of your dreams over the stupid Fn dog? Nobody would dream of doing that years ago.

Who'd want to pay a shitload of money for a house and have a crappy small back yard? I kind of see their point.

Okay, so they weakened the police department. Brilliant move. That will make Chicago a safer place, won't it? How do black lives matter when they create policy that will end up with more blacks dead?

Uh, sorry, guy, nobody is made safer by Officer McShooty going out there and turning a kid playing with a toy into a tragedy.

This is why you people should never be allowed in a position of power. Blacks are incapable of following simple instructions and were raised by a single parent and were taught the police were the bad guys. People with common sense understand that the only way to stop blacks from getting killed is for them to follow all orders by the police officer. Can't do it. That would require common sense.

Again, CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!! Just because your interactions with the police are largely pleasant doesn't mean that's the experience black people have.

Well, yeah, $500 was a lot of money back then. It's really not a lot of money now. Logical fail.

Not at all because dog surgeries can cost several thousand dollars today. I said 500 because that would be what it cost back then in comparison.

Most people STILL feed their pets the cheap stuff you get at the grocery store.

Now funny thing about the Pet Industry, because the first job I had out of the Army was working as warehouse supervisor at a pet supply distribution store. The thing was, before there were "pet supply stores", you had corner pet shops. They were largely wiped out by the "Pet Supply Stores" because those companies could get a larger variety of product at cheaper prices. Just like small corner groceries were wiped out by supermarkets.

Yes a lot of people feed their pets with the cheap stuff, but there are a lot of those pet supply places around too. They are pretty large and wouldn't be able to stay in business unless they had enough customers.

Who'd want to pay a shitload of money for a house and have a crappy small back yard? I kind of see their point.

That's not always the case. In some instances it's because the HOA won't allow fences. If it's an older dog that will have a hard time going up stairs, they won't take a great home that has stairs specifically because of the dog.

Uh, sorry, guy, nobody is made safer by Officer McShooty going out there and turning a kid playing with a toy into a tragedy.

Any regulations or policies won't change that. Anytime a person draws a gun on an officer, they are going to defend themselves.

Again, CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!!! Just because your interactions with the police are largely pleasant doesn't mean that's the experience black people have.

No, my experiences have not always been pleasant. Here they have our state troopers do DOT checks on trucks. That's not why they became a cop and some don't like what they've been assigned to. They didn't get an advanced education, go through the academy so they can check trucks out, so those guys have an attitude to begin with.

The key is don't fight with them, especially the guys that are not pleasant. The last time I got pulled over, the guy wrote me up for defective marker lights on the trailer. I assured him they worked just fine, but we were under bright sunlight and he couldn't see them, and there was no shade anywhere at that rest area. He wrote me up anyway. I explained my position and went no further. The next morning I took the trailer into Penske, gave him the form he had to fill out. He called the supervisor over to show him the lights worked just fine. The supervisor said he'd contact the state troopers with a complaint. That's how you handle a dispute with a police officer.

Now if I started yelling at the guy, stomping my feet, making threats, it probably would have turned out much differently.

Not at all because dog surgeries can cost several thousand dollars today. I said 500 because that would be what it cost back then in comparison.

Yes a lot of people feed their pets with the cheap stuff, but there are a lot of those pet supply places around too. They are pretty large and wouldn't be able to stay in business unless they had enough customers.

Again, those Pet Supply places exist because they undercut the Mom and Pop pet shops that used to exist in every neighborhood...

That's not always the case. In some instances it's because the HOA won't allow fences. If it's an older dog that will have a hard time going up stairs, they won't take a great home that has stairs specifically because of the dog.

That also sounds like a valid reason. So it's a dog they had for years.... And there are plenty of other homes that don't have the problem.

Any regulations or policies won't change that. Anytime a person draws a gun on an officer, they are going to defend themselves.

Except, Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, LaQuan McDonald, etc. etc. didn't have a gun and didn't draw a gun on these cops, and got shot anyway.

No, my experiences have not always been pleasant. Here they have our state troopers do DOT checks on trucks. That's not why they became a cop and some don't like what they've been assigned to. They didn't get an advanced education, go through the academy so they can check trucks out, so those guys have an attitude to begin with.

But that's the point...you give a bully a badge and a gun, they will abuse it. You give a bully a badge and a gun and unleash him on a population which are already second class citizens in a racist society, that's going to be worse.

The key is don't fight with them, especially the guys that are not pleasant. The last time I got pulled over, the guy wrote me up for defective marker lights on the trailer. I assured him they worked just fine, but we were under bright sunlight and he couldn't see them, and there was no shade anywhere at that rest area. He wrote me up anyway. I explained my position and went no further. The next morning I took the trailer into Penske, gave him the form he had to fill out. He called the supervisor over to show him the lights worked just fine. The supervisor said he'd contact the state troopers with a complaint. That's how you handle a dispute with a police officer.

Again, Check your privilege.

Now if I started yelling at the guy, stomping my feet, making threats, it probably would have turned out much differently.

It shouldn't. Cops shouldn't brutalize a citizen because they yelled at them or got angry. We don't work for them, they work for us.

Again, those Pet Supply places exist because they undercut the Mom and Pop pet shops that used to exist in every neighborhood...

Mom and pop shops couldn't possibly have that kind of inventory and availability. They didn't need it either because people treated animals like animals. They didn't buy their pets every toy under the sun and specialized brands of food. Large dogs got fed the cheap crunchy large bag of dry dog food and smaller dogs perhaps ate Alpo.

That also sounds like a valid reason. So it's a dog they had for years.... And there are plenty of other homes that don't have the problem.

Point is people years ago would have never considered the dog over a house they wanted. They'd just put the dog to sleep or it stayed downstairs on the first floor.

Except, Tamir Rice, Eric Garner, LaQuan McDonald, etc. etc. didn't have a gun and didn't draw a gun on these cops, and got shot anyway.

Tamir Rice did pull a gun on a police officer. It wasn't real but no possible way for the officer to tell. Eric Garner was never shot by the police and tackled because (like all cases) refused to obey the orders of the police officer. McDonald another one. Refused to obey the orders of a police officer. The officer that shot him was charged with murder. Bottom line is that all three would be alive today had they obeyed all police commands.

But that's the point...you give a bully a badge and a gun, they will abuse it. You give a bully a badge and a gun and unleash him on a population which are already second class citizens in a racist society, that's going to be worse.

It would be just fine if we had only civilized people here. But we don't.

Again, Check your privilege.

It's a privilege to treat a police office with respect, realize he's only doing his job, and not creating conflict?

It shouldn't. Cops shouldn't brutalize a citizen because they yelled at them or got angry. We don't work for them, they work for us.

It doesn't mean you treat them like shit. If you get verbally violent with them, they have every reason to suspect you will physically attack next.

Mom and pop shops couldn't possibly have that kind of inventory and availability. They didn't need it either because people treated animals like animals. They didn't buy their pets every toy under the sun and specialized brands of food. Large dogs got fed the cheap crunchy large bag of dry dog food and smaller dogs perhaps ate Alpo.

Um. Yeah, funny thing, products for pets improved since the 1960's.. and so did products for humans.

Point is people years ago would have never considered the dog over a house they wanted. They'd just put the dog to sleep or it stayed downstairs on the first floor.

And most people today would still do that. Most people can't afford the kinds of houses you see on HGTV.

Tamir Rice did pull a gun on a police officer. It wasn't real but no possible way for the officer to tell. Eric Garner was never shot by the police and tackled because (like all cases) refused to obey the orders of the police officer. McDonald another one. Refused to obey the orders of a police officer. The officer that shot him was charged with murder. Bottom line is that all three would be alive today had they obeyed all police commands.

Yes, yes, there were always excuses why "those people" deserved it. Tell us again how you're not racist, Ray, that shit never gets old.

It would be just fine if we had only civilized people here. But we don't.

Who said we were "civilized"?

It's a privilege to treat a police office with respect, realize he's only doing his job, and not creating conflict?

No, it's privilege to realize that you aren't being pulled over for a DWB, and you probably actually did something.

It doesn't mean you treat them like shit. If you get verbally violent with them, they have every reason to suspect you will physically attack next.

if cops don't want to get treated like shit, then they need to stop the shitty behavior.

And most people today would still do that. Most people can't afford the kinds of houses you see on HGTV.

I don't think so. We are humanizing animals more and more every year. I have Facebook friends that post pictures of their dogs and cats every week, as if they look any different than they did the week before, year before, or five years before. They dress them up in cute outfits which I know an animal hates. The put captions on the pics like "Look how happy Sparkles is!" forgetting that dogs don't have happy or sad faces, but in their minds, animals do. This is very prevalent with women who never had children.

Yes, yes, there were always excuses why "those people" deserved it. Tell us again how you're not racist, Ray, that shit never gets old.

You are the one that brought up "those people" so perhaps it's you that's racist. I only commented on the fact nearly every police shooting or killing no matter what the race has one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the officer.

No, it's privilege to realize that you aren't being pulled over for a DWB, and you probably actually did something.

Such an old leftist myth, like cops don't have anything better to do than pull people over because of their race. If a black gets pulled over because he's black, it's because he and his car fit the description of a suspect they were keeping an eye out for. This is especially true if a black committed a crime where very few if any blacks are. That's besides the fact many blacks are terrible drivers and often lose their license because of it. So when you hear these fables, that's why, it's just some blacks won't admit they were driving terribly.

I've been stopped by police for being white. It didn't matter to me. I understood their position. Here is a white guy in the projects, what's he doing here? Mind you I was in uniform in a marked van that said Home Medical Equipment and pulling out a tank of oxygen. They checked me out anyway just because of my skin color. I understood. The only reason any white person would go to the projects is to buy dope. They asked me for my drivers license and I just gave it to them. They called me in, gave it back and thanked me for my cooperation. One time the officer told me I wasn't safe there, and he escorted me to the patients unit and back. Nice guy. If you treat them the way you want to be treated, you will do just fine no matter what color your skin.

I don't think so. We are humanizing animals more and more every year. I have Facebook friends that post pictures of their dogs and cats every week, as if they look any different than they did the week before, year before, or five years before. They dress them up in cute outfits which I know an animal hates. The put captions on the pics like "Look how happy Sparkles is!" forgetting that dogs don't have happy or sad faces, but in their minds, animals do. This is very prevalent with women who never had children.

Okay, but these same women still put their animals to sleep when they get old... which they don't do to their kids..

You are the one that brought up "those people" so perhaps it's you that's racist. I only commented on the fact nearly every police shooting or killing no matter what the race has one thing in common: the suspect didn't listen to the orders of the officer.

Actually, what they all have in common is that a person who never should have been given a badge and a gun had one.

Such an old leftist myth, like cops don't have anything better to do than pull people over because of their race. If a black gets pulled over because he's black, it's because he and his car fit the description of a suspect they were keeping an eye out for. This is especially true if a black committed a crime where very few if any blacks are. That's besides the fact many blacks are terrible drivers and often lose their license because of it. So when you hear these fables, that's why, it's just some blacks won't admit they were driving terribly.

Oh, sure, they were pulling them over for bad driving.

Sure. YOu go with that.

I've been stopped by police for being white. It didn't matter to me. I understood their position. Here is a white guy in the projects, what's he doing here? Mind you I was in uniform in a marked van that said Home Medical Equipment and pulling out a tank of oxygen. They checked me out anyway just because of my skin color. I understood. The only reason any white person would go to the projects is to buy dope. They asked me for my drivers license and I just gave it to them. They called me in, gave it back and thanked me for my cooperation. One time the officer told me I wasn't safe there, and he escorted me to the patients unit and back. Nice guy. If you treat them the way you want to be treated, you will do just fine no matter what color your skin.

Um, yeah, somehow I don't think a black guy would have gotten the same treatment... that's the point.

Okay, but these same women still put their animals to sleep when they get old... which they don't do to their kids..

That's only because they have no choice but to put it asleep.

Actually, what they all have in common is that a person who never should have been given a badge and a gun had one.

I don't have a badge, but I have a gun with a license to carry it. I can legally use deadly force anytime I believe I'm in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. The attacker doesn't need to be using a weapon. Just like that attack you seen in NYC where they assaulted the poor guy, ripped off all his clothes and stole them. Criminals do that in NYC because they know people are not armed there, and because it's a commie city, the laws are written for the criminal and not the victim.

If that happened to me here in Ohio, every one of them would have gotten a bullet in the brain, but of course killing two or three would have sent the others running for their life. The cops would have came along, called in me and my gun, hand it back to me and tell me to try and have a better day. In April, our Stand Your Ground law goes into effect protecting the innocent even more.

Um, yeah, somehow I don't think a black guy would have gotten the same treatment... that's the point.

The black guy would have never been stopped in the first place.

I don't have a badge, but I have a gun with a license to carry it. I can legally use deadly force anytime I believe I'm in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. The attacker doesn't need to be using a weapon. Just like that attack you seen in NYC where they assaulted the poor guy, ripped off all his clothes and stole them. Criminals do that in NYC because they know people are not armed there, and because it's a commie city, the laws are written for the criminal and not the victim.

Yes, guy, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

People have guns in NY.

Also, there was probably more going on in that incident with the guy who got his clothes ripped off, but never mind.

If that happened to me here in Ohio, every one of them would have gotten a bullet in the brain, but of course killing two or three would have sent the others running for their life. The cops would have came along, called in me and my gun, hand it back to me and tell me to try and have a better day. In April, our Stand Your Ground law goes into effect protecting the innocent even more.

Wow, your wank fantasies are always fun to read... but some day they'll end in tragedy.

The black guy would have never been stopped in the first place.

Really?

A new study, undertaken by Ravi Shroff, an assistant professor holding joint appointments at NYU Steinhardt and NYU CUSP, and his colleagues at the Stanford Open Policing Project, found that in a dataset of nearly 100 million traffic stops across the United States, black drivers were about 20 percent more likely to be stopped than white drivers relative to their share of the residential population.

The study also found that once stopped, black drivers were searched about 1.5 to 2 times as often as white drivers, while they were less likely to be carrying drugs, guns, or other illegal contraband compared to their white peers.

New Topics

Forum List

Back