Pelosi pours gas on the fire by launching another impeachment of Trump.

After five people dead, the capital ransacked, Congress held in siege... Trump comes out and says he might help two weeks before the transfer... Who are you kidding... Trump poisoned his side by radicalising his base without any evidence...

Trump going by the metrics is the worst President in US history... He was given the highest rejection of a sitting President in modern history... Trump has now to face legal issues which will be painful....

Yes, I know how the commies work. I'm from the state that had the late James Trafficant as a congressman, remember him? He was a Democrat who often spoke against the Democrat agenda. They made sure they had him thrown out and locked up in prison. It's the Nazi mentality.

President can't fire anyone for any reason but he can fire for no reason... Firing him for investigating the 'Russian Thing' is obstuction of justice.

Trump basically lie and lie again... Georgia phone call is good enough for impeachment... You do that and you would face prison time.

The thing is there is plenty of GOP people know the way he acted got people killed...

Trump started something irresponsible and your best defence is that it got out of control and people got killed but that is no reason for impeachment... He is not having a smooth transfer of power and is undermining democracy, easily impeachable and should be convicted...

I think they should enact Article 3 of the 14th amendment as well..

Show me where Trump said he fired Comey for the Russian investigation. He fired Comey because he was corrupt, not because of the investigation, and yes, he can do that.

After everything was said and done, Trump agreed to a smooth transfer of power, and how did the commies respond? By impeaching him a week before he was going to be gone anyway out of spite, and to try and stop him from running again. Why is that important to the commies? Because Biden is going to lead this country into disaster, and even they know it. All you have to do is go to Biden's website and look at what his plans are for this country.

Piglosi knows very well unless they can stop Trump, he may return and beat the pants off of Biden or Whorris, whoever is President at the time. In misery, people would welcome the opportunity to have a good President working for the people again instead of one working against them.

“I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all,"

James Comey

Comey opinion doesn't matter, Trump fired Comey because of the Russian thing... That is it... He fired the FBI director to interfere in an investigation.... That is text book obstruction of justice...

And yes Trump could have said he fired him for no reason or because he felt like it. But he didn't... Trump was so dumb he confessed on TV...

After five people dead, the capital ransacked, Congress held in siege... Trump comes out and says he might help two weeks before the transfer... Who are you kidding... Trump poisoned his side by radicalising his base without any evidence...

Trump going by the metrics is the worst President in US history... He was given the highest rejection of a sitting President in modern history... Trump has now to face legal issues which will be painful....

Yes, I know how the commies work. I'm from the state that had the late James Trafficant as a congressman, remember him? He was a Democrat who often spoke against the Democrat agenda. They made sure they had him thrown out and locked up in prison. It's the Nazi mentality.

What the hell has that got to do with anything... He was corrupt and Democrats expelled him and he was convicted and went to jail...

It was the Tea Party that used him as a guest speaker.... I suppose the corrupt SOB found a home...

Trump demanded Comey tell him whether he was under investigation or not, but that was impossible because the FBI never comments on investigations one way or another. Trump wanted Comey to pledge fealty to him instead of the Constitution. Go back and review the facts, You're dead wrong.

You are more confused than Joe Biden. COMEY DID tell Trump he was not part of the investigation.

Doesn't fucking matter... Trump fired him because of the Russian thing... His own words...

Which part of that confession can you not take... IT IS SIMPLE....

President can't fire anyone for any reason but he can fire for no reason... Firing him for investigating the 'Russian Thing' is obstuction of justice.

Trump basically lie and lie again... Georgia phone call is good enough for impeachment... You do that and you would face prison time.

The thing is there is plenty of GOP people know the way he acted got people killed...

Trump started something irresponsible and your best defence is that it got out of control and people got killed but that is no reason for impeachment... He is not having a smooth transfer of power and is undermining democracy, easily impeachable and should be convicted...

Show me where Trump said he fired Comey for the Russian investigation. He fired Comey because he was corrupt, not because of the investigation, and yes, he can do that.

After everything was said and done, Trump agreed to a smooth transfer of power, and how did the commies respond? By impeaching him a week before he was going to be gone anyway out of spite, and to try and stop him from running again. Why is that important to the commies? Because Biden is going to lead this country into disaster, and even they know it. All you have to do is go to Biden's website and look at what his plans are for this country.

Piglosi knows very well unless they can stop Trump, he may return and beat the pants off of Biden or Whorris, whoever is President at the time. In misery, people would welcome the opportunity to have a good President working for the people again instead of one working against them.

“I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI director for any reason, or for no reason at all,"

James Comey

Comey opinion doesn't matter, Trump fired Comey because of the Russian thing... That is it... He fired the FBI director to interfere in an investigation.... That is text book obstruction of justice...

And yes Trump could have said he fired him for no reason or because he felt like it. But he didn't... Trump was so dumb he confessed on TV...
Seeing as how Comey signed multiple illegal FISA Warrants, he needed to be fired for the Russia hoax.

You lose again, Dipshit.

Doesn't fucking matter... Trump fired him because of the Russian thing... His own words...

Which part of that confession can you not take... IT IS SIMPLE....

He didn't fire him because of the Russia thing, he fired him because Comey knew it was a lie from the beginning and proceeded with it anyway. Newly de-classifed documents reveal that, but Trump had those documents when he fired Comey.

James Comey

Mueller says you're a liar.

No, I want history to be history in all honesty good or bad. You don't see Republicans ripping down statues because it's leftists who want to pick and choose what part of history we remember.

You think anyone is going to forget the Confederacy because they took down the statues?

We believe in displaying our history even if it's against what we feel today.

That isn't why Confederate statues were put up in the early part of this century. They were put up as a message to black people to MIND THEIR PLACE.

As far as slavery goes, it was worldwide, not just the US. Owning slaves was as common in the world as owning pets in the US are today.

Wow. Seriously, sometime you say things that are so idiotic that it's dumbfounding.

Actually, only 7% of the population owned slaves... and it was hardly anything like "owning a pet".

And we are the country who ended slavery quicker than any other in the world.

Actually, we were one of the last countries to outlaw it.

Hell, human slavery is still the way of life in some countries today. We killed our very own people to put it to an end.

Only because the South rebelled to try to keep the institution by force of arms.

You think anyone is going to forget the Confederacy because they took down the statues?

Liberals own the media. Liberals have control of our public schools. Liberals own Hollywood. If kids are not taught history in school, see no shows of it on television, and have no statues that would bring up questions, they have nothing to forget because they were never taught in the first place. This is the way Big Brother wants it.

That isn't why Confederate statues were put up in the early part of this century. They were put up as a message to black people to MIND THEIR PLACE.

Statues can do all that, huh? Kind of like guns jumping out of dresser drawers and shoot people. :rolleyes:

Wow. Seriously, sometime you say things that are so idiotic that it's dumbfounding.

Actually, only 7% of the population owned slaves... and it was hardly anything like "owning a pet".

No, it was exactly like owning a pet. It was acceptable for the times. In a hundred years or so, people will think we were barbaric for owning pets. Why do you think the Barnum Baily Circus closed down?

When I was in school, teachers would beat your ass with a board, and that was approved of by the parents. Do that today, and a teacher might find himself in prison and a national story. Like I said, times change.

Only because the South rebelled to try to keep the institution by force of arms.

They wouldn't need to rebel if there was no threat to their way of life.

Liberals own the media. Liberals have control of our public schools. Liberals own Hollywood. If kids are not taught history in school, see no shows of it on television, and have no statues that would bring up questions, they have nothing to forget because they were never taught in the first place. This is the way Big Brother wants it.

I think you miss the point. Again, I'll make it simple for you. Do you think that people will forget the Confederacy happened because we took down the statues of all the slave-rapists who rebelled against their country?

No, they won't.

Just like nobody forgot that Hitler was a thing, because they tore down all the statues of Nazis. Nobody forgot that Communism was a thing because they tore down all the statues of Lenin and Marx.

Statues can do all that, huh? Kind of like guns jumping out of dresser drawers and shoot people.

That's the only reason why they were put up, to create an atmosphere. Do you think it was just a coincidence these statues all went up the same time Jim Crow laws were enacted?

No, it was exactly like owning a pet. It was acceptable for the times. In a hundred years or so, people will think we were barbaric for owning pets. Why do you think the Barnum Baily Circus closed down?

Because Circuses are boring. But I like how you compare black people to animals. Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

When I was in school, teachers would beat your ass with a board, and that was approved of by the parents. Do that today, and a teacher might find himself in prison and a national story. Like I said, times change.

Yes, for the better. Thank Goodness we stopped letting teachers do that, that was kind of fucked up.

They wouldn't need to rebel if there was no threat to their way of life.

Their way of life was based on racism and slavery.

The biggest mistake we made after the Civil War was not taking out every fucking Confederate Leader and hanging him. The making sure the history books treat Johnny Reb the same way we treat the Nazis.

Oh, wait, you are probably sad the Nazis lost, too.

He incited an insurrection with his lies. He should be in prison.

Stripping him from running for office again, is the least Congress and the Senate must do to him.... to have put in motion, such insurrection against an equal branch of US govt and the vice president, while performing their constitutional duty...is traitorous.

Why would you want a domestic enemy of the USA to be able to run again? Are you nuts?

Even if the Senate does not get to the 17 republicans to convict him, which could be or be not the case....

The impeachment serves as a record of his insurrection, and served the purpose of making it harder for him to try to pardon himself of his multitude of alleged crimes, before he leaves.....

He never, ever, considered a peaceful transfer of power....those were blank words.

You can always be counted on to peddle the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, propaganda.

. ‘Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitol’

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

“Analysis concludes Antifa provoked shooting of Ashli Babbitt at Capitol
'The ones who were agitating the crowd were not Trump supporters'

An analysis of videos of the death of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt at the U.S. Capitol indicates Antifa activists provoked the fatal gunshot from a police officer. Japanese investigator Misako Ganaha explained in a video interview with Epoch Times reporter Joshua Philipp on his “Crossroads” program that she analyzed two lengthy videos, affording two different angles of the incident near the House chamber…. just prior to the shooting, two men who had been agitating the crowd broke the glass on a set of doors.

… the same Marxist “agitate and divide” tactics employed by leftists in her home country…. part of the tactic, she said, is for someone in collaboration with the agitators to serve as a “witness” to mainstream media, which tells the story “without analyzing.” Media simply repeats what the witness says, explained Ganaha, “so the world does not know the truth.” Analysis concludes Antifa provoked shooting of Ashli Babbitt at Capitol

======================================================

“BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots
John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

. “Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.

1611068905904.png

That's the only reason why they were put up, to create an atmosphere. Do you think it was just a coincidence these statues all went up the same time Jim Crow laws were enacted?

You are making that shit up. You have no idea when all those statues were erected. Some of them were reported to be well over 100 years old, so no, they didn't go up all at once.

Because Circuses are boring. But I like how you compare black people to animals. Tell us again how not racist you are, Ray, that shit never gets old.

No, they were getting pressure from you nuts because they had animals in captivity. They packed arenas everywhere they went. Only you can turn a comparison into something racist Joe.

Yes, for the better. Thank Goodness we stopped letting teachers do that, that was kind of fucked up.

That point flew right over your head, and the point is what was acceptable 50, 75, 100, or 200 years ago are unacceptable today because it was a different time. When we executed criminals, we hung them by the neck, even if the crime was simply stealing a horse.

Their way of life was based on racism and slavery.

The biggest mistake we made after the Civil War was not taking out every fucking Confederate Leader and hanging him. The making sure the history books treat Johnny Reb the same way we treat the Nazis.

Oh, wait, you are probably sad the Nazis lost, too.

No I'm not sad, because the new Nazis are the Democrat party. Yes, their way of life was slavery just like it was in most parts of the world.

You are making that shit up. You have no idea when all those statues were erected. Some of them were reported to be well over 100 years old, so no, they didn't go up all at once.

Educate yourself. Read the whole article, just don't pull out a random out of context quote.

Here's the money shot.

Most of these monuments did not go up immediately after the war’s end in 1865. During that time, commemorative markers of the Civil War tended to be memorials that mourned soldiers who had died, says Mark Elliott, a history professor at University of North Carolina, Greensboro.

“Eventually they started to build [Confederate] monuments,” he says. “The vast majority of them were built between the 1890s and 1950s, which matches up exactly with the era of Jim Crow segregation.” According to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s research, the biggest spike was between 1900 and the 1920s.

In contrast to the earlier memorials that mourned dead soldiers, these monuments tended to glorify leaders of the Confederacy like General Robert E. Lee, former President of the Confederacy Jefferson Davis and General “Thomas Stonewall” Jackson.

No, they were getting pressure from you nuts because they had animals in captivity. They packed arenas everywhere they went. Only you can turn a comparison into something racist Joe.

Circuses declined for a bunch of reasons, not the least of which was cruelty to animals. And, yes, comparing slavery to animal cruelty is just plain racist. Mistreating humans was always wrong, people at the time knew it was wrong and kept doing it anyway.

That point flew right over your head, and the point is what was acceptable 50, 75, 100, or 200 years ago are unacceptable today because it was a different time. When we executed criminals, we hung them by the neck, even if the crime was simply stealing a horse.

Except everyone knew that slavery was unacceptable 200 years ago, they kept doing it anyway. By 1820, Britian had outlawed slavery in their empire and clamped down on the slave trade. This resulted in slave owners using systematic rape to increase their stock of sellable slaves.

No I'm not sad, because the new Nazis are the Democrat party. Yes, their way of life was slavery just like it was in most parts of the world.

Except by 1861, most of the world had abolished slavery. So, no.

Tear down the statues, make sure that no one reads a history book and is proud of his Great Grand Pappy who served in the CSA. Just like no one is proud of Uncle Dolph who served in the Wehrmacht.

Educate yourself. Read the whole article, just don't pull out a random out of context quote.

Here's the money shot.

Most of these monuments did not go up immediately after the war’s end in 1865. During that time, commemorative markers of the Civil War tended to be memorials that mourned soldiers who had died, says Mark Elliott, a history professor at University of North Carolina, Greensboro.

“Eventually they started to build [Confederate] monuments,” he says. “The vast majority of them were built between the 1890s and 1950s, which matches up exactly with the era of Jim Crow segregation.” According to the Southern Poverty Law Center’s research, the biggest spike was between 1900 and the 1920s.

In contrast to the earlier memorials that mourned dead soldiers, these monuments tended to glorify leaders of the Confederacy like General Robert E. Lee, former President of the Confederacy Jefferson Davis and General “Thomas Stonewall” Jackson.

Brilliant Joe, just brilliant. According to your article, these statutes went up in a time frame of 60 years. You really need to buy yourself a calculator. Plus that's even if it's true given the suspect leftist organization behind this piece, the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Circuses declined for a bunch of reasons, not the least of which was cruelty to animals. And, yes, comparing slavery to animal cruelty is just plain racist. Mistreating humans was always wrong, people at the time knew it was wrong and kept doing it anyway.

The "Greatest Show on Earth" is getting its curtain call. Feld Entertainment, owner of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus said in a statement that the show will end is 146-year run in May.

The iconic circus declined in recent years due to high operating costs and long, costly legal battles with animal rights groups, such as the one to eliminate elephant acts. Ticket sales had already fallen, but they dropped more significantly than anticipated after the elephants were retired last May, according to the statement.

The animals were a main attraction of the circus. The circus is mostly for kids, and that's what kids wanted to see. You knew that of course, because as a leftist, you also know that you and your people ruin things for everybody else, even if it's children. If a liberal doesn't like something, nobody should like it either, and you leftists have a long history of that.

I can't compare slavery to owning a car or a couch. Inanimate objects are not living breathing things. Your race obsession is so strong that you failed to look at the obvious, and that is comparing ownership of one living thing to another, and the only living thing we own today are pets.

Except by 1861, most of the world had abolished slavery. So, no.

Tear down the statues, make sure that no one reads a history book and is proud of his Great Grand Pappy who served in the CSA. Just like no one is proud of Uncle Dolph who served in the Wehrmacht.

Perhaps, but we had slavery for the least amount of time because our country was founded so late compared to others. Even after slavery, many salves stayed with their former Democrat owners because there was really not many places to go. In any case, if people of a community want a statue removed for any reason, there are civilized ways to do this in a country of law and order. Having riots and vandalizing public property is not the way real Americans accomplish things here. Yes, they want to erase history; pretend it never happened. Much like yourself, easily brainwashed people fall prey to the indoctrination of white guilt, and seek any possible way of relief from their curse.

Last edited:
Brilliant Joe, just brilliant. According to your article, these statutes went up in a time frame of 60 years. You really need to buy yourself a calculator. Plus that's even if it's true given the suspect leftist organization behind this piece, the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Um, are you a fucking idiot? I'm just asking for a friend. YES, Jim Crow was implemented over a period of time, the same period they put up these heroic statues of Racist Generals.

The animals were a main attraction of the circus. The circus is mostly for kids, and that's what kids wanted to see. You knew that of course, because as a leftist, you also know that you and your people ruin things for everybody else, even if it's children. If a liberal doesn't like something, nobody should like it either, and you leftists have a long history of that.

Tell you what, let's show those kids hours of those animals being tortured during training, then we can see how much they "Enjoy" it. "Hey, Timmy, they tortured that Elephant for years with cattle prods to make it stand up like that!"

I can't compare slavery to owning a car or a couch. Inanimate objects are not living breathing things. Your race obsession is so strong that you failed to look at the obvious, and that is comparing ownership of one living thing to another, and the only living thing we own today are pets.

Uh, no, guy, there's no comparing owning an animal to a human being. Unless of course, you are a racist piece of garbage who thinks that white people are superior some how.

Perhaps, but we had slavery for the least amount of time because our country was founded so late compared to others. Even after slavery, many salves stayed with their former Democrat owners because there was really not many places to go.

That and we didn't follow up after the Civil War to restructure their society. That's the whole problem here. We should have hanged the Confederate leaders and THEN made good on 40 acres and a mule.

In any case, if people of a community want a statue removed for any reason, there are civilized ways to do this in a country of law and order. Having riots and vandalizing public property is not the way real Americans accomplish things here. Yes, they want to erase history; pretend it never happened. Much like yourself, easily brainwashed people fall prey to the indoctrination of white guilt, and seek any possible way of relief from their curse.

Actually, the way we accomplish things is we ask nicely, once... when that doesn't happen, we do more.

There's not one statue in Europe to Hitler, Goebbels, Georing, Himmler or any other top Nazis. Nobody has forgotten what they did.

It isn't about "erasing" history, it's about contextualizing it.

The Confederates were fucking evil.
They don't deserve statues.

Tell you what, let's show those kids hours of those animals being tortured during training, then we can see how much they "Enjoy" it. "Hey, Timmy, they tortured that Elephant for years with cattle prods to make it stand up like that!"

They don't torture animals. Animals don't respond to torture, they respond to rewards just like human beings.

Ah, no, guy, there's no comparing owning an animal to a human being. Unless of course, you are a racist piece of garbage who thinks that white people are superior some how.

The idea that it's the first thing that popped into your head shows which one of us are really racist.

That and we didn't follow up after the Civil War to restructure their society. That's the whole problem here. We should have hanged the Confederate leaders and THEN made good on 40 acres and a mule.

Hang the confederate leaders for what, wanting to succeed from the union? What if they won and did that to the northern leaders? You'd approve of that?

Actually, the way we accomplish things is we ask nicely, once... when that doesn't happen, we do more.

Yes, you do more, like petition against the leadership that ignored your request. If people continue to support those leaders, then you lose.

There's not one statue in Europe to Hitler, Goebbels, Georing, Himmler or any other top Nazis. Nobody has forgotten what they did.

So they rioted and tore them down against the law?

They don't torture animals. Animals don't respond to torture, they respond to rewards just like human beings.

Really?

The idea that it's the first thing that popped into your head shows which one of us are really racist.

Wow, you are the one who compared people of color being enslaved to animals in a circus.... and tried to rationalize it.

Hang the confederate leaders for what, wanting to succeed from the union? What if they won and did that to the northern leaders? You'd approve of that?

Treason. War Crimes. Crimes against Humanity. Same theory we hung Nazis and Japanese leaders for at the end of WWII

They lost, but still murdered Lincoln.

1611225515054.png

Yes, you do more, like petition against the leadership that ignored your request. If people continue to support those leaders, then you lose.

Or you get an angry mob, tear down the statue and your done. Eventually, they get tired of putting it back up.

So they rioted and tore them down against the law?

Yeah. No one is getting worked up about a statue but the racists.

Stripping him from running for office again, is the least Congress and the Senate must do to him.... to have put in motion, such insurrection against an equal branch of US govt and the vice president, while performing their constitutional duty...is traitorous.

Why would you want a domestic enemy of the USA to be able to run again? Are you nuts?

Even if the Senate does not get to the 17 republicans to convict him, which could be or be not the case....

The impeachment serves as a record of his insurrection, and served the purpose of making it harder for him to try to pardon himself of his multitude of alleged crimes, before he leaves.....

He never, ever, considered a peaceful transfer of power....those were blank words.

You can always be counted on to peddle the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, propaganda.

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

An analysis of videos of the death of Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt at the U.S. Capitol indicates Antifa activists provoked the fatal gunshot from a police officer. Japanese investigator Misako Ganaha explained in a video interview with Epoch Times reporter Joshua Philipp on his “Crossroads” program that she analyzed two lengthy videos, affording two different angles of the incident near the House chamber…. just prior to the shooting, two men who had been agitating the crowd broke the glass on a set of doors.

… the same Marxist “agitate and divide” tactics employed by leftists in her home country…. part of the tactic, she said, is for someone in collaboration with the agitators to serve as a “witness” to mainstream media, which tells the story “without analyzing.” Media simply repeats what the witness says, explained Ganaha, “so the world does not know the truth.” Analysis concludes Antifa provoked shooting of Ashli Babbitt at Capitol

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots
John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

. “Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

View attachment 445240
I've condemned all riots....and the Capitol Insurrection.....save your speaking comics for someone else...

Have you condemned the Capitol insurrection?

Wow, you are the one who compared people of color being enslaved to animals in a circus.... and tried to rationalize it.

Okay genius, so what other comparison could I have used to make you understand?

Treason. War Crimes. Crimes against Humanity. Same theory we hung Nazis and Japanese leaders for at the end of WWII

They lost, but still murdered Lincoln.

These were fellow Americans, not Japanese leaders or Nazis. What war crimes? They didn't even have war crimes at the time. Treason for wanting to get out of the union? What crimes against humanity other than what normally takes place in any war?

Or you get an angry mob, tear down the statue and your done. Eventually, they get tired of putting it back up.

And what kind of country would we live in if we all did that? Every time some basement dwellers want something they can't get because the majority doesn't agree with them, turn to violence and destruction? You leftists are neanderthals.

Yeah. No one is getting worked up about a statue but the racists.

Apparently the commies got worked up because they are the ones went out and broke the law with their vandalism. We on the right are civilized people who believe in an orderly civilized society. You people don't belong here. You belong in a jungle someplace where there are no laws except for the ones you make when you feel like it.

View attachment 445240
I've condemned all riots....and the Capitol Insurrection.....save your speaking comics for someone else...

Have you condemned the Capitol insurrection?

Which party condemns all riots, and which one supports almost every one in the last six months?

And which one do you vote for?

Why can't you answer that?

Forum List

Back