Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

I’ve never voted democrat. But I will next election. A steaming turd would be better than what we currently have

Would you concern yourself with the background/history of the Democrat, or would you vote for him just because he's not Trump?
Would you? Or would you vote for Trump regardless?

That's not how this works.

I asked you a question. If you expect me to answer your, you should answer mine first.

If you're too scared to answer mine, that's perfectly fine. Just have the balls to admit it...

Sure. I can answer it.

I would concern myself with the background and positions of the candidate. In fact that is one reason I voted for Obama. I vote for someone who's positions most closely match mine, and who's integrity and character is at least not totally off the board.

And that brings us to Trump. Zero policy positions in common. And a horrible character and background. None of the Dems running in the primaries come close to that bad in terms of character. The main issue I had with many is - too far to the left. But, it might help to rebalance things. Any of them would have my vote over Trump. In fact there are other Republicans who I would have loved to see run that I could have voted for (Colin Powell).

Now your turn. Or will you run away?

I run from nothing.

If someone on the Democratic side comes along and has ideals which align with mine, they could get my vote.

Could.

In the above, we aren't so different. There are some Republicans who I could have voted for. It all depends on how they align with me on what I consider important.

They would need to align with mine on the topics of the 2nd Amendment and illegal immigration. If they don't, they won't get my vote. Right now, no one on the left shares my views on that.

Trump, on the other hand, does. I don't really care that he's a crass buffoon. I don't care that he said "pussy" back in the 80's or that his airline went bankrupt. Honestly, I couldn't care less than I already do, simply because I understand that there are a myriad of factor which go into a business failing. Flatheads on the left just say "It's because of Trump", and that's just not true.

To me....I care to a degree. When flatheads on the right say "he is a successful businessman therefor he will be a great president" - I question the claim. If someone filed for bankruptcy once, that's understandable, but when it's 6 times, that is a red flag. I don't care so much about infidelity, or occasional crudity - but someone who is so thin skinned that he punches down at every perceived slight, who openly refers to colleagues with insulting nicknames, who promotes conspiracy theories and lies, constantly, even about inconsequential things....it's that character package that is a deal breaker for me in addition to the policy positions. Frankly - if he ran on the left, and lined up with all my positions - I still could not vote for him. Sometimes character can be so bad, it overrules everything else.

Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who wants to legitimately combat illegal immigration and doesn't want to give them driver licenses or college educations, and that person could get my vote. Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who understands that more gun laws will do nothing to combat gun violence, and who's more interested in taking guns from criminals instead of law abiding citizens, and that person could get my vote...

I can understand that. I hold passionate beliefs on certain things as well.
Why is funding for PP important during a virus epidemic?

Why is funding for ANY business important? Why single out one only?

It's your pork.
PP isn't an essential business. You know that. Stop playing dumb.
Neither are bars, pregnancy crisis centers, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, event managers, but none of them are excluded. Do want to try again?
They aren't murdering innocent human beings, you sick jackal.
the reimbursement was for LAB TESTS involved in the Coronavirus testing.... if they did no corona virus testing, then they and other non profits would NOT be reimbursed for them....

HAD NOTHING to do with performing abortions, that was a rightwing republican, MADE UP LIE.
Just like they lied about Pelosi trying to include abortion language in the bill.
Abortion aside, that was still a list of partisan bullshit she was trying to push.

Both parties included partisan bullshit, and it is to be expected. I have never seen a clean bill...have you?

Part of it is the art of negotiation. Each side puts a bunch of stuff in which satisfies their side’s special interests and knowing it will likely be offered up to be chopped in the final version, but the important stuff gets in.
Should have never been the case in an emergency bill. To carry on in a business as usual type of way as the nation burns to the ground... It is as repulsive as it gets, and it should be that way to every American with a blood pumping heart.
It has happened in every bill, and what got put into it in the end, was important. It isn’t like the Republicans presented a clean bill.
yeah, they pretty much did present a clean bill, and Piglosi trashed it with hundreds of billions in pure Democrat pork.
you lie, like a rug! :) or simply believe your fake news???
Nope. those are the facts.

I’ve never voted democrat. But I will next election. A steaming turd would be better than what we currently have

Would you concern yourself with the background/history of the Democrat, or would you vote for him just because he's not Trump?

I asked you a question. If you expect me to answer your, you should answer mine first.

If you're too scared to answer mine, that's perfectly fine. Just have the balls to admit it...

Sure. I can answer it.

I would concern myself with the background and positions of the candidate. In fact that is one reason I voted for Obama. I vote for someone who's positions most closely match mine, and who's integrity and character is at least not totally off the board.

And that brings us to Trump. Zero policy positions in common. And a horrible character and background. None of the Dems running in the primaries come close to that bad in terms of character. The main issue I had with many is - too far to the left. But, it might help to rebalance things. Any of them would have my vote over Trump. In fact there are other Republicans who I would have loved to see run that I could have voted for (Colin Powell).

I run from nothing.

If someone on the Democratic side comes along and has ideals which align with mine, they could get my vote.

Could.

In the above, we aren't so different. There are some Republicans who I could have voted for. It all depends on how they align with me on what I consider important.

They would need to align with mine on the topics of the 2nd Amendment and illegal immigration. If they don't, they won't get my vote. Right now, no one on the left shares my views on that.

Trump, on the other hand, does. I don't really care that he's a crass buffoon. I don't care that he said "pussy" back in the 80's or that his airline went bankrupt. Honestly, I couldn't care less than I already do, simply because I understand that there are a myriad of factor which go into a business failing. Flatheads on the left just say "It's because of Trump", and that's just not true.

To me....I care to a degree. When flatheads on the right say "he is a successful businessman therefor he will be a great president" - I question the claim. If someone filed for bankruptcy once, that's understandable, but when it's 6 times, that is a red flag. I don't care so much about infidelity, or occasional crudity - but someone who is so thin skinned that he punches down at every perceived slight, who openly refers to colleagues with insulting nicknames, who promotes conspiracy theories and lies, constantly, even about inconsequential things....it's that character package that is a deal breaker for me in addition to the policy positions. Frankly - if he ran on the left, and lined up with all my positions - I still could not vote for him. Sometimes character can be so bad, it overrules everything else.

Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who wants to legitimately combat illegal immigration and doesn't want to give them driver licenses or college educations, and that person could get my vote. Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who understands that more gun laws will do nothing to combat gun violence, and who's more interested in taking guns from criminals instead of law abiding citizens, and that person could get my vote...

It's your pork.
Neither are bars, pregnancy crisis centers, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, event managers, but none of them are excluded. Do want to try again?
the reimbursement was for LAB TESTS involved in the Coronavirus testing.... if they did no corona virus testing, then they and other non profits would NOT be reimbursed for them....

HAD NOTHING to do with performing abortions, that was a rightwing republican, MADE UP LIE.
Just like they lied about Pelosi trying to include abortion language in the bill.
Abortion aside, that was still a list of partisan bullshit she was trying to push.

Both parties included partisan bullshit, and it is to be expected. I have never seen a clean bill...have you?

Part of it is the art of negotiation. Each side puts a bunch of stuff in which satisfies their side’s special interests and knowing it will likely be offered up to be chopped in the final version, but the important stuff gets in.
That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

Was it a class act when she ripped up his speech at the State of the Union?

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.
I heard those pet projects are in a fourth bill that she plans on floating. They negotiated on the bill sent to the Senate by the House. She didn't add anything to it.
And the house did not vote on it on Thursday because Pelosi was off celebrating her birthday, is why the house waited til Friday to vote on the Bill
Pelosi was drunk while people were dying.
sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

Because her daughter SAYS she doesn't?
Prove Trump doesn’t drink.
Trump doesn't drink alcohol. Fact. Check it out yourself.
View attachment 317320

i agree, Trump is known, not to drink.... just as Nancy, is known not to drink....

that doesn't mean they are rude bastards, and refuse to take a toast....
What's in the President's glass?

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

Should have never been the case in an emergency bill. To carry on in a business as usual type of way as the nation burns to the ground... It is as repulsive as it gets, and it should be that way to every American with a blood pumping heart.
It has happened in every bill, and what got put into it in the end, was important. It isn’t like the Republicans presented a clean bill.
No, it isn't important. You're trying to justify corruption. Don't you have a conscience?
Then how can you possibly support the bill the Republicans presented?

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

List what the right had in there. I've not seen a lot of it.

Some examples:

3.3 billion for the oil industry to buy up oil (it got removed in the end)
24 billion for farmers and ranchers ( what does that have do with the virus? And they already got a big bail out due to hardships caused by the tariffs)
Barring PP from any aid
Speeding up the FDA approval of over the counter drugs and sunscreen products (this one was a Mitch McConnell priority)
Tax benefits for wealthy real estate investors
Huge bailout for Boeing specifically, who’s financial woes are not directly related to the virus.
A six month extension of funding for abstinence only programs
Provisions for small banks to keep lower levels of capital reserves (part of the financial protections put in post recession, they have been seeking to change that).
Nothing there for murdering babies.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.
I heard those pet projects are in a fourth bill that she plans on floating. They negotiated on the bill sent to the Senate by the House. She didn't add anything to it.
And the house did not vote on it on Thursday because Pelosi was off celebrating her birthday, is why the house waited til Friday to vote on the Bill
sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

View attachment 317320

i agree, Trump is known, not to drink.... just as Nancy, is known not to drink....

How do you know that isn't apple juice in his glass?

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

View attachment 317320

How do you know it wasn’t apple juice in Pelosi’s?

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

No, it isn't important. You're trying to justify corruption. Don't you have a conscience?
was the $500 BILLION BAIL OUT, a half a TRILLION dollars, for the corporations corruption? when it had no restraints, the president/treasury secretary could choose who to give it to, like just their friends, without telling the American people who got the loot, until 6 months after they were handed the slush money?

with no oversight from Congress?

with no provisions to make certain they would not use it for stock buy backs?

with no provisions on it NOT being used for executive raises?

with no provision that it was not used to pay executive bonuses?

To me, that is what you would call CORRUPTION TO THE NTH DEGREE!

Bet your fake news told you nothing about THAT BLATANT CORRUPTION...... did they? Or that this was the only reason Nancy held back the vote in the house until that slush fund was addressed?

Y'all are a product of disinformation....

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

View attachment 317320

Check out the liquor list she presented for her air travel.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

View attachment 317320

because it was poured out of a Champaign bottle by the waiter in the pic....

Is there a comprehensive list of what is in the bill bullet by bullet ?
I have looked but not found one yet, I had to compile it from articles. It is easier to find what the House Dems wanted because that particular was in the news. If you find, post it, I am curious.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

was the $500 BILLION BAIL OUT, a half a TRILLION dollars, for the corporations corruption? when it had no restraints, the president/treasury secretary could choose who to give it to, like just their friends, without telling the American people who got the loot, until 6 months after they were handed the slush money?

with no oversight from Congress?

with no provisions to make certain they would not use it for stock buy backs?

with no provisions on it NOT being used for executive raises?

with no provision that it was not used to pay executive bonuses?

To me, that is what you would call CORRUPTION TO THE NTH DEGREE!

Bet your fake news told you nothing about THAT BLATANT CORRUPTION...... did they? Or that this was the only reason Nancy held back the vote in the house until that slush fund was addressed?

Y'all are a product of disinformation....
Trump and the Republicans agreed to ad those provisions.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

View attachment 317320

I've seen the receipt for her flight expenses.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

View attachment 317320

The Congressional delegations?

How about the liquor lists for White House dinners?

I have looked but not found one yet, I had to compile it from articles. It is easier to find what the House Dems wanted because that particular was in the news. If you find, post it, I am curious.
You can't find a list for Republicans because there is no "there" there.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

View attachment 317320

The Congressional delegations?

How about the liquor lists for White House dinners?
No, not congressional delegations. For her personal travel

You can't find a list for Republicans because there is no "there" there.
Sorry dude, big fail on your part. I already posted an assortment of Replicant pork products.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

View attachment 317320

that was debunked 10 years ago.... all right wing FAKE NEWS....

And she no longer has a plane, she flies commercial..... trumpy bear took it away from her..... it was costing too much for him and melania to fly to and from mara lago resort near every weekend, so he cut her out of her plane to have enough money for his own flights.... :p

Forum List

Back