Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

I’ve never voted democrat. But I will next election. A steaming turd would be better than what we currently have

Would you concern yourself with the background/history of the Democrat, or would you vote for him just because he's not Trump?
Would you? Or would you vote for Trump regardless?

That's not how this works.

I asked you a question. If you expect me to answer your, you should answer mine first.

If you're too scared to answer mine, that's perfectly fine. Just have the balls to admit it...

Sure. I can answer it.

I would concern myself with the background and positions of the candidate. In fact that is one reason I voted for Obama. I vote for someone who's positions most closely match mine, and who's integrity and character is at least not totally off the board.

And that brings us to Trump. Zero policy positions in common. And a horrible character and background. None of the Dems running in the primaries come close to that bad in terms of character. The main issue I had with many is - too far to the left. But, it might help to rebalance things. Any of them would have my vote over Trump. In fact there are other Republicans who I would have loved to see run that I could have voted for (Colin Powell).

Now your turn. Or will you run away?

I run from nothing.

If someone on the Democratic side comes along and has ideals which align with mine, they could get my vote.

Could.

In the above, we aren't so different. There are some Republicans who I could have voted for. It all depends on how they align with me on what I consider important.

They would need to align with mine on the topics of the 2nd Amendment and illegal immigration. If they don't, they won't get my vote. Right now, no one on the left shares my views on that.

Trump, on the other hand, does. I don't really care that he's a crass buffoon. I don't care that he said "pussy" back in the 80's or that his airline went bankrupt. Honestly, I couldn't care less than I already do, simply because I understand that there are a myriad of factor which go into a business failing. Flatheads on the left just say "It's because of Trump", and that's just not true.

To me....I care to a degree. When flatheads on the right say "he is a successful businessman therefor he will be a great president" - I question the claim. If someone filed for bankruptcy once, that's understandable, but when it's 6 times, that is a red flag. I don't care so much about infidelity, or occasional crudity - but someone who is so thin skinned that he punches down at every perceived slight, who openly refers to colleagues with insulting nicknames, who promotes conspiracy theories and lies, constantly, even about inconsequential things....it's that character package that is a deal breaker for me in addition to the policy positions. Frankly - if he ran on the left, and lined up with all my positions - I still could not vote for him. Sometimes character can be so bad, it overrules everything else.

Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who wants to legitimately combat illegal immigration and doesn't want to give them driver licenses or college educations, and that person could get my vote. Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who understands that more gun laws will do nothing to combat gun violence, and who's more interested in taking guns from criminals instead of law abiding citizens, and that person could get my vote...

I can understand that. I hold passionate beliefs on certain things as well.
Why is funding for PP important during a virus epidemic?

Why is funding for ANY business important? Why single out one only?

It's your pork.
PP isn't an essential business. You know that. Stop playing dumb.
Neither are bars, pregnancy crisis centers, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, event managers, but none of them are excluded. Do want to try again?
They aren't murdering innocent human beings, you sick jackal.
the reimbursement was for LAB TESTS involved in the Coronavirus testing.... if they did no corona virus testing, then they and other non profits would NOT be reimbursed for them....

HAD NOTHING to do with performing abortions, that was a rightwing republican, MADE UP LIE.
Just like they lied about Pelosi trying to include abortion language in the bill.
Abortion aside, that was still a list of partisan bullshit she was trying to push.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

Was it a class act when she ripped up his speech at the State of the Union?

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.
I heard those pet projects are in a fourth bill that she plans on floating. They negotiated on the bill sent to the Senate by the House. She didn't add anything to it.
And the house did not vote on it on Thursday because Pelosi was off celebrating her birthday, is why the house waited til Friday to vote on the Bill

Same-day voting was more important to Pelosi vs. jobs, paychecks, and 401(k)s. When America is hurting, Democrats have no problem extending the misery.
You are being a blundering idiot.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the corona virus, and our federal election in November..... making mail in voting available in every State, for at least a two week period....if the Corona virus is still with us and people can not gather in crowds so the elections can not be done in person....

This costs money and preparation to do.....

WHY DOES THE RIGHT WING PUT OUT SO MANY LIES?

On Monday, Speaker Nancy Pelosi unveiled House Democrats' stimulus package to battle the impact of the coronavirus pandemic, which, critically, includes funding for states to carry out a mandate to ensure America can still hold its November elections as scheduled in a safe manner.
Democrats' proposal includes $4 billion in funding—double the minimum necessary as estimated by the Brennan Center—and a requirement that states offer 15 days of in-person early voting, remove any excuse requirement to vote absentee by mail, and mail every registered voter a ballot in case of an emergency like the current one. Additionally, the bill mandates that online and same-day voter registration be made available in every state.

Election experts have widely recommended that Congress use its authority to immediately require and fund the switch to extensive voting by mail (at least in federal elections) as a way to guarantee that elections still go forward and are conducted in a manner that minimizes potential exposure to the virus among voters and election workers. However, it will take time, effort, and organization to ensure that states can effectively implement such policies, and related measures will be necessary to ensure mail voting doesn’t disenfranchise anyone, which is why Congress must act as soon as possible.

Congressional Republicans have long been hostile to voting rights, and it's likely that they will oppose any efforts to make it easier to vote. But by making these provisions emergency measures rather than permanent laws, Democrats can demonstrate to the public that they are acting in good faith and not taking advantage of a crisis for alleged partisan gain.

Furthermore, because Republican-leaning states are least likely to make it easy to vote by mail as shown on the map at the top of this post (see here for a larger version), and because the GOP's elderly voter base is most at risk of serious illness, it's in Republicans’ own interest to ensure that voters have alternatives to in-person voting this year. Indeed, even Republicans in states such as Ohio and Indiana have called for a switch to mail voting. Pelosi's new stimulus bill includes national mail voting. Dems must not pass any stimulus without it

Nazis murdered innocent human beings and so do Democrats. It's not that difficult to see the similarities.

It goes deeper than that. Nazis denied the humanity of those that they murdered, or at best, considered them to be lesser humans—untermenschen; exactly the same as Democrats do regarding the targets of their most murderous agenda.

Godwin's law notwithstanding, comparisons to Nazism are not always incorrect or inappropriate. When one openly promotes or advocates policies or positions that are blatantly similar to those for which Nazism was infamous, it is entirely appropriate to point this out.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.
I heard those pet projects are in a fourth bill that she plans on floating. They negotiated on the bill sent to the Senate by the House. She didn't add anything to it.
And the house did not vote on it on Thursday because Pelosi was off celebrating her birthday, is why the house waited til Friday to vote on the Bill
Pelosi was drunk while people were dying.

If there is no election in November due to this corona virus pandemic, Per the constitution, there will be no President Trump on January 20th next year...

He does not get to stay on as president... the constitution does not allow such or make provisions for such..... you are elected for only 1 four year term, at a time.... when the 4 year term is over, it's over....

We really need to make mail in voting available, for the Just In Case, in every State.....

I’ve never voted democrat. But I will next election. A steaming turd would be better than what we currently have

Would you concern yourself with the background/history of the Democrat, or would you vote for him just because he's not Trump?
Would you? Or would you vote for Trump regardless?

That's not how this works.

I asked you a question. If you expect me to answer your, you should answer mine first.

If you're too scared to answer mine, that's perfectly fine. Just have the balls to admit it...

Sure. I can answer it.

I would concern myself with the background and positions of the candidate. In fact that is one reason I voted for Obama. I vote for someone who's positions most closely match mine, and who's integrity and character is at least not totally off the board.

And that brings us to Trump. Zero policy positions in common. And a horrible character and background. None of the Dems running in the primaries come close to that bad in terms of character. The main issue I had with many is - too far to the left. But, it might help to rebalance things. Any of them would have my vote over Trump. In fact there are other Republicans who I would have loved to see run that I could have voted for (Colin Powell).

Now your turn. Or will you run away?

I run from nothing.

If someone on the Democratic side comes along and has ideals which align with mine, they could get my vote.

Could.

In the above, we aren't so different. There are some Republicans who I could have voted for. It all depends on how they align with me on what I consider important.

They would need to align with mine on the topics of the 2nd Amendment and illegal immigration. If they don't, they won't get my vote. Right now, no one on the left shares my views on that.

Trump, on the other hand, does. I don't really care that he's a crass buffoon. I don't care that he said "pussy" back in the 80's or that his airline went bankrupt. Honestly, I couldn't care less than I already do, simply because I understand that there are a myriad of factor which go into a business failing. Flatheads on the left just say "It's because of Trump", and that's just not true.

To me....I care to a degree. When flatheads on the right say "he is a successful businessman therefor he will be a great president" - I question the claim. If someone filed for bankruptcy once, that's understandable, but when it's 6 times, that is a red flag. I don't care so much about infidelity, or occasional crudity - but someone who is so thin skinned that he punches down at every perceived slight, who openly refers to colleagues with insulting nicknames, who promotes conspiracy theories and lies, constantly, even about inconsequential things....it's that character package that is a deal breaker for me in addition to the policy positions. Frankly - if he ran on the left, and lined up with all my positions - I still could not vote for him. Sometimes character can be so bad, it overrules everything else.

Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who wants to legitimately combat illegal immigration and doesn't want to give them driver licenses or college educations, and that person could get my vote. Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who understands that more gun laws will do nothing to combat gun violence, and who's more interested in taking guns from criminals instead of law abiding citizens, and that person could get my vote...

I can understand that. I hold passionate beliefs on certain things as well.
Why is funding for PP important during a virus epidemic?

Why is funding for ANY business important? Why single out one only?

It's your pork.
PP isn't an essential business. You know that. Stop playing dumb.
Neither are bars, pregnancy crisis centers, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, event managers, but none of them are excluded. Do want to try again?
They aren't murdering innocent human beings, you sick jackal.
the reimbursement was for LAB TESTS involved in the Coronavirus testing.... if they did no corona virus testing, then they and other non profits would NOT be reimbursed for them....

HAD NOTHING to do with performing abortions, that was a rightwing republican, MADE UP LIE.
Just like they lied about Pelosi trying to include abortion language in the bill.
Abortion aside, that was still a list of partisan bullshit she was trying to push.

Both parties included partisan bullshit, and it is to be expected. I have never seen a clean bill...have you?

Part of it is the art of negotiation. Each side puts a bunch of stuff in which satisfies their side’s special interests and knowing it will likely be offered up to be chopped in the final version, but the important stuff gets in.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the corona virus, and our federal election in November..... making mail in voting available in every State, for at least a two week period....if the Corona virus is still with us and people can not gather in crowds so the elections can not be done in person....

·
·
·​

I don't suppose that there's any hope that if I were to point out the irony in this post, that you'd get it, much less acknowledge it.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

If there is no election in November due to this corona virus pandemic, Per the constitution, there will be no President Trump on January 20th next year...

He does not get to stay on as president... the constitution does not allow such or make provisions for such..... you are elected for only 1 four year term, at a time.... when the 4 year term is over, it's over....

We really need to make mail in voting available, for the Just In Case, in every State.....

Cite it?

·​
·​
·​

I don't suppose that there's any hope that if I were to point out the irony in this post, that you'd get it, much less acknowledge it.
go for it buddy, I'll give it a shot!

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

Because her daughter SAYS she doesn't?

Both parties included partisan bullshit, and it is to be expected. I have never seen a clean bill...have you?

OeDQ2Hp.jpg

Cite it?
You are elected for 1 four year term.... it ends on the last day of 4 years..... there is no extension available to use, in the constitution. If you can find one, show it to me.....

Cite it?
You are elected for 1 four year term.... it ends on the last day of 4 years..... there is no extension available to use, in the constitution. If you can find one, show it to me.....

No, no, it's your statement to prove girlfriend.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

no, because everyone that knows her or has ever known her, or has been aroud her, even the slushes on her flights home from DC will tell you, like President Trump, she DOES NOT DRINK.

And like president Trump, she does not stop people around her from drinking, she just does not drink herself.

The mob is illegal. The services PP offer, are not. Try again.

Hitler's "final solution" was also legal in Germany......He only murdered 6M Jews and gypsies....your beloved PP has murdered just short of 50M innocents since 1970 and most experts believe the real number is 60M. Did you know the population of Canada is 37.5M? Imagine if every Canuck disappeared and took the population of Michigan and Wisconsin with them for some perspective on the carnage waged on American babies. Your black-face governor of Virginia even wants to murder them post-delivery. That is a breathing, functioning human being....that is homicide in any culture in the world.

Total lie. Yet you keep repeating it.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

Prove Trump doesn’t drink.

sigh....FYI
Pelosi does not drink.

no, because everyone that knows her or has ever known her, or has been aroud her, even the slushes on her flights home from DC will tell you, like President Trump, she DOES NOT DRINK.

And like president Trump, she does not stop people around her from drinking, she just does not drink herself.

20080904125152387_en_1.jpg
20080904125152387_en_1.jpg

Forum List

Back