Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

So the waste of space, that had nothing to do with a relief bill, isn't inviting the only leader in Washington that decided what was going to be in it?

That's rich.

Sorry, the Senate decided what was going to be in it as well. The witch tried to stuff it full of pork, and the Senate told her to take it out.
My understanding is that virtually nothing she wanted got into the final bill.

I'm sure they had to give her something, just nothing near the laundry list she first presented.

Which witch tried to stuff it full of pork? McConnell? Because there was plenty of from both sides in it but you lunatics are incapable of recognizing your own. Harbor dredging? Sunscreen?

A lot of important stuff got in.
  • Vastly expanded unemployment benefits through June for anyone who’s lost income due to COVID-19.
  • $100 billion for hospitals.
  • A change in the “checks for everyone” program to insure that low-income workers get the full $1,200.
  • Removal of a provision that would have excluded nonprofits that receive Medicaid funding from the small-business grants.
  • Barring the president, Vice President, cabinet heads and members of Congress and their families from getting aid.
  • Oversight on the corporate lending facility.
  • $150 billion for state and local governments.
  • $25 billion for food stamps.
  • $30 billion for schools.
  • Suspend federal student loan payments through Sept. 30 with no accrual of interest on those loans.

These are not Republican agendas, they are US agendas. They are all related to the damage of COVID-19.

Those were what the Democrats were fighting to get in to the bill. Not the Republicans. What you criticized Pelosi for.

Some of what went in to the bill was part of the Republican Agenda, for instance language prohibiting Planned Parenthood from getting any money.
Why would Planned Unparenthood need money in a Chinese Virus bailout bill?

Why would airlines?

Why would business?

Why would non profits?
Obvious reasons.

Airlines and "businesses" are being hit hard by the lockdown. Non-profits? You would have to be more specific, but I assume they are among those helping in the crisis.

Now, answer my question: Why would we need to fund baby killing during this pandemic?

Planned Parenthood is also a business hit hard. Try again.

Why on earth? Easy, because he is the president and she is the head of a major political party and speaker of the house. That’s why. You grow the fuck up and act like a leader. The old “she did it first so I can do it now” Line expired in grade school. You obviously didn’t get the memo

She's also the leader of the major political party which has been spewing lies about him for years, which has wasted untold millions of taxpayer dollars investigating things which never happened, and which tried to remove him from office over a fucking phone call.

He IS acting like a leader. Those who elected him (and I'm guessing you're not one of them) are finally happy to have a leader who doesn't take any bullshit and who couldn't be pretentious if he tried. You fuck with him, he'll fuck with you. That's how real life works. Pelosi now has a better understanding of what she can expect with the time she has left as SOTH while Trump is President.

You reap what you sow, and Pelosi has all but guaranteed that she'll be on the outside of all the good things that happen from here on out. She deserves to be left out in the cold.

Her political capital has been spent...
This is were we disagree. He is the president of the United States. Not the president of the Republicans or the president of just those who elected him. The “you fuck with him he’ll fuck with you” argument is exactly why he acts like a child and not a leader.

Funny, I don't remember any topic that you started when Piglosi, ShoeMaker or Schiff Face insulted or snubbed the President, and you constantly tell us you're a moderate and not a leftist or TDS victim.
I said plenty about Pelosi ripping up that speech... and even if I didn’t and I was a total hypocrite that wouldn’t matter in the least unless you want to use somebody else’s hypocrisy to justify your own. Is that what you’re doing?

What I'm doing is calling you out for being a fraud. You are either a Democrat/ leftist, or a person with TDS. Either way, you are not impartial which is why you started this topic and never started one against Piglosi or the other commies.
So what? Who cares what I think? It makes zero difference to the discussion. Either you think my statements are right or wrong and they can be discussed at face value. My personal feelings or my history of who I support and don’t support have nothing to do with it. That’s a diversion tactic

Well that's why we come here: to relay how we all think. If Trump is everything bad in your mind, at least be honest about it. If you hate Republicans no matter what they do, then don't tell everybody you're a centrist who has no side.

I'm a conservative Republican. I'm proud of it, I make no bones about it. Even without that proclamation, it's clear in what I write. Does that mean I will stick up for the Republican party and representatives no matter what? Of course not. But I will stick up for them when people like you attack them, and try to act like your side is totally innocent.
I don’t think anybody is “everything bad”. I used to be a trump fan and was thoroughly entertained by him... I just think he is a shitty president who makes me feel embarrassed to be an American with the way he represents us. I would love to vote republican. I am an entrepreneur who likes the idea of low taxes and small gov over big gov. I’d love it if the Republican Party and it’s leaders would do a decent job in representing those values while still displaying strong moral character for human rights. Unfortunately both political parties are corrupt and doing a garbage job. so that’s how I “feel” but again... to try and dismiss Trumps actions because the person critiquing the actions may be a hypocrite... well that’s just a weak diversionary argument IMO
So you vote Democrat because you support small government and low taxes?

Who are you trying to kid?
I’ve never voted democrat. But I will next election. A steaming turd would be better than what we currently have
You never voted Democrat? Yeah, right. Are you saying you voted Commie? That would be redundant, however.
Are you saying you know how I vote?

dipshit
I know you never voted for a Republican Senator, Congressman or President.
Bri... you don’t know shit about somebody you troll on a message board. The fact that you think you do just shows that you are delusional
I know plenty about TDS morons. They all lie. Every one of the claims he's an "independent" who didn't vote for Hillary.

Was it a class act when she ripped up his speech at the State of the Union?

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.

Who typed and posted this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^???? I swear, either "basque" or you is the other's sock. One day a patriot, the next day a commie-sympathizer.

The Mob didn't get a stimulus loan....both are in the murder business....so why does PP deserve one? So young women can get knocked up, murder their baby..... the guilt later ruining their lives.....you statists love that....more dependent voters to take advantage of.

Let's take a napkin:

80% of covid-19 cases are either asymptomatic or with very mild symptoms. Next to none of whom are tested.

At 120,000 confirmed cases, we know there are five times as many, that is, around 600,000 cases out there.

Actually, since symptom expression takes about 10 days, and only those with symptoms are tested, these 120,000 cases with severe symptoms are a snapshot of the situation of 10 days ago.

We also know the virus is highly infectious and spreads at a staggering rate, say, doubling around every three days. With ten days having passed since the snapshot had been taken, the count doubled at least three times, and the actual number of infected today is at least eight times the count of ten days ago, allowing for "stay at home", "social distancing" to have some limited effect since it started. Still, eight times 600,000 means we're facing almost five million infected. Now. Today.

Five million. Even if the spread is slowing down, doubling only every five days, we're 25 days away from 160 million infected.

But disinviting Pelosi, sticking it to her because the Dear Leader is butthurt - yeah, that's really important, and The Cult is appropriately giddy. Because sticking it to them is the reason why The Cult elected Trump, and it doesn't matter whether it's liberals, immigrants, Chinese, Europeans, gays, or Pelosi.

Five million infected, the U.S. being the pandemic's hot spot, and a huge number of States still can't find the resolve to issue mitigation orders proven to work to curtail the spread that is certain to come - not least because the federal coordination and messaging is an unholy mess.

Five million infected. But - hahaha! - Pelosi was not invited.

This is what all-out, round-the-bend, raging insanity looks like.

Of the ones we've tested. Your 600,000 is just a swag.

Try again.

The Mob didn't get a stimulus loan....both are in the murder business....so why does PP deserve one? So young women can get knocked up, murder their baby..... the guilt later ruining their lives.....you statists love that....more dependent voters to take advantage of.
The mob is illegal. The services PP offer, are not. Try again.

I’ve never voted democrat. But I will next election. A steaming turd would be better than what we currently have

Would you concern yourself with the background/history of the Democrat, or would you vote for him just because he's not Trump?
Would you? Or would you vote for Trump regardless?

That's not how this works.

I asked you a question. If you expect me to answer your, you should answer mine first.

If you're too scared to answer mine, that's perfectly fine. Just have the balls to admit it...

Sure. I can answer it.

I would concern myself with the background and positions of the candidate. In fact that is one reason I voted for Obama. I vote for someone who's positions most closely match mine, and who's integrity and character is at least not totally off the board.

And that brings us to Trump. Zero policy positions in common. And a horrible character and background. None of the Dems running in the primaries come close to that bad in terms of character. The main issue I had with many is - too far to the left. But, it might help to rebalance things. Any of them would have my vote over Trump. In fact there are other Republicans who I would have loved to see run that I could have voted for (Colin Powell).

Now your turn. Or will you run away?

I run from nothing.

If someone on the Democratic side comes along and has ideals which align with mine, they could get my vote.

Could.

In the above, we aren't so different. There are some Republicans who I could have voted for. It all depends on how they align with me on what I consider important.

They would need to align with mine on the topics of the 2nd Amendment and illegal immigration. If they don't, they won't get my vote. Right now, no one on the left shares my views on that.

Trump, on the other hand, does. I don't really care that he's a crass buffoon. I don't care that he said "pussy" back in the 80's or that his airline went bankrupt. Honestly, I couldn't care less than I already do, simply because I understand that there are a myriad of factor which go into a business failing. Flatheads on the left just say "It's because of Trump", and that's just not true.

To me....I care to a degree. When flatheads on the right say "he is a successful businessman therefor he will be a great president" - I question the claim. If someone filed for bankruptcy once, that's understandable, but when it's 6 times, that is a red flag. I don't care so much about infidelity, or occasional crudity - but someone who is so thin skinned that he punches down at every perceived slight, who openly refers to colleagues with insulting nicknames, who promotes conspiracy theories and lies, constantly, even about inconsequential things....it's that character package that is a deal breaker for me in addition to the policy positions. Frankly - if he ran on the left, and lined up with all my positions - I still could not vote for him. Sometimes character can be so bad, it overrules everything else.

Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who wants to legitimately combat illegal immigration and doesn't want to give them driver licenses or college educations, and that person could get my vote. Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who understands that more gun laws will do nothing to combat gun violence, and who's more interested in taking guns from criminals instead of law abiding citizens, and that person could get my vote...

I can understand that. I hold passionate beliefs on certain things as well.
Why is funding for PP important during a virus epidemic?

Why is funding for ANY business important? Why single out one only?

It's your pork.
PP isn't an essential business. You know that. Stop playing dumb.
Neither are bars, pregnancy crisis centers, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, event managers, but none of them are excluded. Do want to try again?
They aren't murdering innocent human beings, you sick jackal.

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress.

:th_believecrap:

that's simply rightwing bull crud that you believe....

IT WAS ABOUT the $500,000,000,000, half a trillion dollar SLUSH FUND the Republicans put in the bill with no strings attached, the president could pick and choose who to give it to, of course his friends only, with no oversight AND without the president's team having to tell us citizens who they gave it to, until 6 months AFTER they gave our money to them.... and it could all be used by companies to buy back stocks and give themselves raises and bonuses with it.... much like TARP.

YOU should be thanking Pelosi and groveling at her feet, for trying to stop that BULL CRAP! imo

Would you concern yourself with the background/history of the Democrat, or would you vote for him just because he's not Trump?

I asked you a question. If you expect me to answer your, you should answer mine first.

If you're too scared to answer mine, that's perfectly fine. Just have the balls to admit it...

Sure. I can answer it.

I would concern myself with the background and positions of the candidate. In fact that is one reason I voted for Obama. I vote for someone who's positions most closely match mine, and who's integrity and character is at least not totally off the board.

And that brings us to Trump. Zero policy positions in common. And a horrible character and background. None of the Dems running in the primaries come close to that bad in terms of character. The main issue I had with many is - too far to the left. But, it might help to rebalance things. Any of them would have my vote over Trump. In fact there are other Republicans who I would have loved to see run that I could have voted for (Colin Powell).

I run from nothing.

If someone on the Democratic side comes along and has ideals which align with mine, they could get my vote.

Could.

In the above, we aren't so different. There are some Republicans who I could have voted for. It all depends on how they align with me on what I consider important.

They would need to align with mine on the topics of the 2nd Amendment and illegal immigration. If they don't, they won't get my vote. Right now, no one on the left shares my views on that.

Trump, on the other hand, does. I don't really care that he's a crass buffoon. I don't care that he said "pussy" back in the 80's or that his airline went bankrupt. Honestly, I couldn't care less than I already do, simply because I understand that there are a myriad of factor which go into a business failing. Flatheads on the left just say "It's because of Trump", and that's just not true.

To me....I care to a degree. When flatheads on the right say "he is a successful businessman therefor he will be a great president" - I question the claim. If someone filed for bankruptcy once, that's understandable, but when it's 6 times, that is a red flag. I don't care so much about infidelity, or occasional crudity - but someone who is so thin skinned that he punches down at every perceived slight, who openly refers to colleagues with insulting nicknames, who promotes conspiracy theories and lies, constantly, even about inconsequential things....it's that character package that is a deal breaker for me in addition to the policy positions. Frankly - if he ran on the left, and lined up with all my positions - I still could not vote for him. Sometimes character can be so bad, it overrules everything else.

Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who wants to legitimately combat illegal immigration and doesn't want to give them driver licenses or college educations, and that person could get my vote. Bring me a Democrat who's running for President who understands that more gun laws will do nothing to combat gun violence, and who's more interested in taking guns from criminals instead of law abiding citizens, and that person could get my vote...

It's your pork.
Neither are bars, pregnancy crisis centers, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, event managers, but none of them are excluded. Do want to try again?
the reimbursement was for LAB TESTS involved in the Coronavirus testing.... if they did no corona virus testing, then they and other non profits would NOT be reimbursed for them....

HAD NOTHING to do with performing abortions, that was a rightwing republican, MADE UP LIE.

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress.

IT WAS ABOUT the $500,000,000,000, half a trillion dollar SLUSH FUND the Republicans put in the bill with no strings attached, the president could pick and choose who to give it to, of course his friends only, with no oversight AND without the president's team having to tell us citizens who they gave it to, until 6 months AFTER they gave our money to them.... and it could all be used by companies to buy back stocks and give themselves raises and bonuses with it.... much like TARP.

YOU should be thanking Pelosi and groveling at her feet, for trying to stop that BULL CRAP! imo
Obama had an $800 billion slush fund.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.
the reimbursement was for LAB TESTS involved in the Coronavirus testing.... if they did no corona virus testing, then they and other non profits would NOT be reimbursed for them....

HAD NOTHING to do with performing abortions, that was a rightwing republican, MADE UP LIE.
Go sell that bullshit to naive college kids.

The mob is illegal. The services PP offer, are not. Try again.
This isn't the time for politics. Put that aside, do they need help as a business? Help them.

To use a blunt force instrument - would you vote for Hitler if he lined up with all your positions?

You probably have no idea how spectacularly absurd that question is.

If Hitler lined up with all of my positions, then he'd be very, very different from how history records him.

The whole point about Hitler is that he held positions that do not line up at all with the positions that reasonable people hold.

Why on earth? Easy, because he is the president and she is the head of a major political party and speaker of the house. That’s why. You grow the fuck up and act like a leader. The old “she did it first so I can do it now” Line expired in grade school. You obviously didn’t get the memo

She's also the leader of the major political party which has been spewing lies about him for years, which has wasted untold millions of taxpayer dollars investigating things which never happened, and which tried to remove him from office over a fucking phone call.

He IS acting like a leader. Those who elected him (and I'm guessing you're not one of them) are finally happy to have a leader who doesn't take any bullshit and who couldn't be pretentious if he tried. You fuck with him, he'll fuck with you. That's how real life works. Pelosi now has a better understanding of what she can expect with the time she has left as SOTH while Trump is President.

You reap what you sow, and Pelosi has all but guaranteed that she'll be on the outside of all the good things that happen from here on out. She deserves to be left out in the cold.

Her political capital has been spent...
This is were we disagree. He is the president of the United States. Not the president of the Republicans or the president of just those who elected him. The “you fuck with him he’ll fuck with you” argument is exactly why he acts like a child and not a leader.

Funny, I don't remember any topic that you started when Piglosi, ShoeMaker or Schiff Face insulted or snubbed the President, and you constantly tell us you're a moderate and not a leftist or TDS victim.
I said plenty about Pelosi ripping up that speech... and even if I didn’t and I was a total hypocrite that wouldn’t matter in the least unless you want to use somebody else’s hypocrisy to justify your own. Is that what you’re doing?

What I'm doing is calling you out for being a fraud. You are either a Democrat/ leftist, or a person with TDS. Either way, you are not impartial which is why you started this topic and never started one against Piglosi or the other commies.
So what? Who cares what I think? It makes zero difference to the discussion. Either you think my statements are right or wrong and they can be discussed at face value. My personal feelings or my history of who I support and don’t support have nothing to do with it. That’s a diversion tactic

Well that's why we come here: to relay how we all think. If Trump is everything bad in your mind, at least be honest about it. If you hate Republicans no matter what they do, then don't tell everybody you're a centrist who has no side.

I'm a conservative Republican. I'm proud of it, I make no bones about it. Even without that proclamation, it's clear in what I write. Does that mean I will stick up for the Republican party and representatives no matter what? Of course not. But I will stick up for them when people like you attack them, and try to act like your side is totally innocent.
I don’t think anybody is “everything bad”. I used to be a trump fan and was thoroughly entertained by him... I just think he is a shitty president who makes me feel embarrassed to be an American with the way he represents us. I would love to vote republican. I am an entrepreneur who likes the idea of low taxes and small gov over big gov. I’d love it if the Republican Party and it’s leaders would do a decent job in representing those values while still displaying strong moral character for human rights. Unfortunately both political parties are corrupt and doing a garbage job. so that’s how I “feel” but again... to try and dismiss Trumps actions because the person critiquing the actions may be a hypocrite... well that’s just a weak diversionary argument IMO
So you vote Democrat because you support small government and low taxes?

Who are you trying to kid?
You never voted Democrat? Yeah, right. Are you saying you voted Commie? That would be redundant, however.
Are you saying you know how I vote?

dipshit
I know you never voted for a Republican Senator, Congressman or President.
Bri... you don’t know shit about somebody you troll on a message board. The fact that you think you do just shows that you are delusional
I know plenty about TDS morons. They all lie. Every one of the claims he's an "independent" who didn't vote for Hillary.
Well it sounds like you got it all figured out Bri... good for you!

NOPE! He did not have a SECRET slush fund without any oversight.... there was a separate magistrate to oversee it... and congressional oversight from the get go, not 6 months of secrecy of who got the money....

the House bill CHANGED that....

Last edited:

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

It's you that should inform yourself instead of believing your right wing LIES..... even in the right wing media it said the money was for Lab Testing.... abortion is not a Lab test silly one!

NOPE! He did not have a SECRET slush fund without any oversight.... there was a separate magistrate to oversee it.
"A separate magistrate?" Did he report to Obama? Who was this mysterious character, unmentioned by history? What is "secret" about the money allocated for relief of corporations?

To use a blunt force instrument - would you vote for Hitler if he lined up with all your positions?

You probably have no idea how spectacularly absurd that question is.

If Hitler lined up with all of my positions, then he'd be very, very different from how history records him.

The whole point about Hitler is that he held positions that do not line up at all with the positions that reasonable people hold.
gotta admit - the constant comparisons with past extreme evil are done either for that persons own fears/hate of trump, or to simply try and associate trump TO hitler.

trump is an ass at times, but all this nazi hitler shit is over the top.

Sure. I can answer it.

I run from nothing.

Could.

It's your pork.

It's you that should inform yourself instead of believing your right wing LIES..... even in the right wing media it said the money was for Lab Testing.... abortion is not a Lab test silly one!

That's a ridiculous argument. If you and I knew each other, and you needed money to fix your car, and I gave you that money with the stipulation I don't want you buying makeup with it, how do you go about proving the money I gave you didn't go for makeup, when you had the car fixed and bought makeup that week?

There is no possible way for PP to guarantee where that money went to. Sure, you can put what money went where on the books, but that doesn't mean anything.

New Topics

Forum List

Back