Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

Why on earth? Easy, because he is the president and she is the head of a major political party and speaker of the house. That’s why. You grow the fuck up and act like a leader. The old “she did it first so I can do it now” Line expired in grade school. You obviously didn’t get the memo

She's also the leader of the major political party which has been spewing lies about him for years, which has wasted untold millions of taxpayer dollars investigating things which never happened, and which tried to remove him from office over a fucking phone call.

He IS acting like a leader. Those who elected him (and I'm guessing you're not one of them) are finally happy to have a leader who doesn't take any bullshit and who couldn't be pretentious if he tried. You fuck with him, he'll fuck with you. That's how real life works. Pelosi now has a better understanding of what she can expect with the time she has left as SOTH while Trump is President.

You reap what you sow, and Pelosi has all but guaranteed that she'll be on the outside of all the good things that happen from here on out. She deserves to be left out in the cold.

Her political capital has been spent...

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!
84122448_1025894671143015_7870674509341130752_n.jpg

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!
dOnald tRump is a pissant petty little dipshit.

Utterly classless.
A taste of your own medicine does not go down well. It is a shame that Repubs do not adopt the same was of Progs. You would all need to go into public building with weapons then. You yell and scream and emote about what you promote then when it is passed or forced into law walk away from it no matter what the consequences and go to the next agenda. Then blame someone else for any failures.
Babbling nonsense.

Try again.

Seriously Slade, you don't talk politics and debate like you claim.

You sit n whine like a bitch.

Was it a class act when she ripped up his speech at the State of the Union?

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.

Or, why corona virus can be a blessing. Hopefully congress got exposed and they all die .

Actually, retirement communities in Florida, and churches in rural areas all over the country that are Trump supporters, are seeing very high rates of infections.

Going to be a long hot summer magat.

View attachment 316171

We already see it in New York City.

Democrats are always the worst of anything.

Like Obama was the worst President and John Kerry and Crooked Hillary were the worst Secretaries of State this Pelosi asshole is the worst Speaker of the House.

This ^^^ is a class act? Calling an 80-year old women a bitch goes well beyond misogyny.

Sad, but true.

Feeling confident enough to post that, without shame or fear from adverse reactions, is worthy of consideration, too. That tells us something about what we have become over the last years.

Why on earth? Easy, because he is the president and she is the head of a major political party and speaker of the house. That’s why. You grow the fuck up and act like a leader. The old “she did it first so I can do it now” Line expired in grade school. You obviously didn’t get the memo

She's also the leader of the major political party which has been spewing lies about him for years, which has wasted untold millions of taxpayer dollars investigating things which never happened, and which tried to remove him from office over a fucking phone call.

He IS acting like a leader. Those who elected him (and I'm guessing you're not one of them) are finally happy to have a leader who doesn't take any bullshit and who couldn't be pretentious if he tried. You fuck with him, he'll fuck with you. That's how real life works. Pelosi now has a better understanding of what she can expect with the time she has left as SOTH while Trump is President.

You reap what you sow, and Pelosi has all but guaranteed that she'll be on the outside of all the good things that happen from here on out. She deserves to be left out in the cold.

This is were we disagree. He is the president of the United States. Not the president of the Republicans or the president of just those who elected him. The “you fuck with him he’ll fuck with you” argument is exactly why he acts like a child and not a leader.

This is were we disagree. He is the president of the United States. Not the president of the Republicans or the president of just those who elected him. The “you fuck with him he’ll fuck with you” argument is exactly why he acts like a child and not a leader.

So you believe that Democrats should be permitted to do anything and everything they want to him, with no backlash, and then he should kiss their ass?

Are you even remotely familiar with reality?

This is where you and I disagree.

When the kids act up at the restaurant, you don't take them back until they prove they can handle it. The parents go out and leave the children with the babysitter.

Pelosi's childish stunt at the state of the union proved she isn't ready to be allowed at the adult table. When she proves she's a grownup, maybe they'll take her to the restaurant again...at 2:30 in the afternoon...at a very small place that isn't too busy.

So you believe that Democrats should be permitted to do anything and everything they want to him, with no backlash, and then he should kiss their ass?

Are you even remotely familiar with reality?
No I don’t believe that nor have I ever said anything to imply such

When the kids act up at the restaurant, you don't take them back until they prove they can handle it. The parents go out and leave the children with the babysitter.

Pelosi's childish stunt at the state of the union proved she isn't ready to be allowed at the adult table. When she proves she's a grownup, maybe they'll take her to the restaurant again...at 2:30 in the afternoon...at a very small place that isn't too busy.
If Pelosi is the child acting out in the restaurant, yelling and throwing food, then Trump is the parent that yells louder and throws more food back at the child. That’s my point. He is the president. He doesn’t act like a responsible parent, he acts like a more bratty child. And y’all cheer him on. It’s a sad state we are devolving to

If Pelosi is the child acting out in the restaurant, yelling and throwing food, then Trump is the parent that yells louder and throws more food back at the child. That’s my point. He is the president. He doesn’t act like a responsible parent, he acts like a more bratty child. And y’all cheer him on. It’s a sad state we are devolving to
When Trump stands behind Pelosi and tears up her speech...you let me know.

Being mean on twitter ain't disrepecting the office of the president ofthe united states on national tv. Get your head out of your ass man and face reality.

Pelosi isn't invited because she can't be trusted. That's the fact.

When Trump stands behind Pelosi and tears up her speech...you let me know.

Being mean on twitter ain't disrepecting the office of the president ofthe united states on national tv. Get your head out of your ass man and face reality.

Pelosi isn't invited because she can't be trusted. That's the fact.
i could rattle off a dozen things Trump has done to disrespect Pelosi and the house of Congress but I’m not interested in whataboutisms. Comparing bad behavior doesn’t justify bad behavior... that’s my point. Something needs to break the cycle. A grown up and a real leader is the only person that can do it. It’s very obvious that Trump is not that kind of person. Neither is Pelsoi. Difference is she is head of the Dems and Trump is head of this country.

Forum List

Back