Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!
The WH is being run by a bunch of emotional children; with Trump the Child-in-Chief.

Trump will win in 2020 possibly due to Dimm attrition combined with natural selection.
I don’t think so... especially after this shit show he’s been conducting during this Corona Crisis
And his numbers have risen since the virus.....go figure
As expected... his numbers should go up in the middle of a national emergency... let’s see if he survives the aftermath... I don’t think so but we will see

Survive what? No one is even taking about Biden or Sanders and everyone hates Pelosi and Schummer.

Maybe you douchebags should resurrect Mueller And Comey from the dead.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!
The WH is being run by a bunch of emotional children; with Trump the Child-in-Chief.

Trump will win in 2020 possibly due to Dimm attrition combined with natural selection.
I don’t think so... especially after this shit show he’s been conducting during this Corona Crisis
As expected... his numbers should go up in the middle of a national emergency... let’s see if he survives the aftermath... I don’t think so but we will see

Survive what? No one is even taking about Biden or Sanders and everyone hates Pelosi and Schummer.

Survive the election... I think Trump is done. I hope you’re ready for President Biden

I’m missing something big here. We are in the middle of Pandemic that we never experience before. Our great leader from last time he spoke to the nation. See below. Did he lied again? What ever happened to the leadership of this country?

Trump March 11, 2020.
We are all in this together. We must put politics aside, stop the partisanship, and unify together as one nation and one family.

Less than 24 hours later. Blamed Obama. This is so hilarious.

Last edited:

Was it a class act when she ripped up his speech at the State of the Union?

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.

Or, why corona virus can be a blessing. Hopefully congress got exposed and they all die .

Actually, retirement communities in Florida, and churches in rural areas all over the country that are Trump supporters, are seeing very high rates of infections.

Going to be a long hot summer magat.

1585360830155.png

Bitch bag isn't invited to my birthday party either so niener niener.

Hehehe.... you dizzy c*nt. He's doing what we hired him to do. Fight back.

This is when I send the GOP more cash.... and a thank you note.

Survive the election... I think Trump is done. I hope you’re ready for President Biden

Someone is responsible for all these chaos and crisis. This falls on Trump’s amateur lap. Americans should demand an answer when dust settles.
We are in the middle of Pandemic good lord. Why are we all fighting we against them all bcoz of Trump’s behavior. It’s just disheartening.

Someone is responsible for all these chaos and crisis. This falls on Trump’s amateur lap. Americans should demand an answer when dust settles.
We are in the middle of Pandemic good lord. Why are we all fighting we against them all bcoz of Trump’s behavior. It’s just disheartening.

That's laughable given Pelosi's recent performance.

Just fucking laughable.

Obvious sarcasm.

Wuhan and San Fran are hiring poop scoopers. You should go home to Wuhan, and quit trying to infect us with your dumbassery.

Fuck Pelosi.

She tried to remove him from office and then famously tore up her copy of the State Of the Union speech.

She's an insolent little bitch. She needs to be left out in the cold at every opportunity...
Spoken like another over emotional child. That’s not how a responsible leader should act

The Hell it isn't.

That hag hasn't shown Trump an iota of respect since he got elected, and has disrespected him more times than I can count.

Why on earth would he have invited her? She's made it clear that she's an enemy of his. She's not just a colleague with a different opinion, she's an enemy. Not inviting her was a nice, quiet little "Fuck you, bitch"...

if biden remembers to run.

That's laughable given Pelosi's recent performance.

Just fucking laughable.

I’m very proud of Pelosi standing up against a spoiled brat kid. Go Pelosi.

It wasn’t exactly a class act when the president refused a handshake prior to that either.

Oh, for the love of God, at least make an attempt at honesty.

Yes, he didn't shake her hand.

He didn't shake Pence's hand either, but you're not filling your diaper over that...

And by the looks of it, he didn't even see her reach out to him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back