Pelosi not invited to Stimulus Bill signing

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

Was it a class act when she ripped up his speech at the State of the Union?

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.

That’s the Class Act President we have... our government is being run by a bunch of emotional children. WTF is going on?!

Considering she stabbed everybody in the back at the last minute in order to insert all of her pet projects into an emergency funding bill she should be thankful she's even still allowed in the halls of Congress. At 80 years old, that bitch is the poster child for why we need term limits in Congress.

Or, why corona virus can be a blessing. Hopefully congress got exposed and they all die .

I heard those pet projects are in a fourth bill that she plans on floating. They negotiated on the bill sent to the Senate by the House. She didn't add anything to it.

She probably doesn't give a shit and it was gop congressman that held things up this morning, go figure.

Give me a break. He held it up for like two hours. She held it up for an entire week to insert unrelated spending and legislation on pet projects.

Frankly, the entire legislation is an abomination and Massie did the right thing. It shouldn't have passed.

She probably doesn't give a shit and it was gop congressman that held things up this morning, go figure.

And he was rightly and promptly castigated by his own party.
Hive Dimms never do that anymore!

I heard those pet projects are in a fourth bill that she plans on floating.

They may be now. That wasn't the case on Monday.

They negotiated on the bill sent to the Senate by the House. She didn't add anything to it.

Yes, she did. The further negotiations are what stripped most of it out.

I heard that it's because the Dirty Don is so pissed at just the sight of The Speaker, he starts to fume. He doesn't just mad, when he fumes he gets all fiery red, and some people have even said when he get like that he actually starts to look like some kind of Demon and begins to smells like Sulfur.

Honest Injun. (0ps, is that racist?)

I heard that it's because the Dirty Don is so pissed at just the sight of The Speaker, he starts to fume. He doesn't just mad, when he fumes he gets all fiery red, and some people have even said when he get like that he actually starts to look like some kind of Demon and begins to smells like Sulfur.

Honest Injun. (0ps, is that racist?)

Too bad he can't shoot her and get away with it.

Forum List

Back