pelosi more "Catholic" than ever after SCOTUS decision... not

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Today, the Republican-controlled Supreme Court has achieved the GOP’s dark and extreme goal of ripping away women’s right to make their own reproductive health decisions.
— Nancy Pelosi (@SpeakerPelosi) June 24, 2022

Whatever happened to her claim that .. oh, I'm Catholic but as a member of Congress, I have to uphold the law

So we see how Catholic she is, if we didn't know already... Now the law and the Church agree and she still wants to murder the unborn... Some of us already knew she was an abortion freak
and not because of the law..

What a lying (*^#$@%^ . Who voted for this beast from Hell?

All of those Catholic south and central American illegal alien women are not pro choice... So maybe Nancy and Joe and the Easter Bunny should close the border...

Whatever happened to her claim that .. oh, I'm Catholic but as a member of Congress, I have to uphold the law

So we see how Catholic she is, if we didn't know already... Now the law and the Church agree and she still wants to murder the unborn... Some of us already knew she was an abortion freak
and not because of the law..

What a lying (*^#$@%^ . Who voted for this beast from Hell?
Great point. This flushes hers and Biden's claim that they simply have to uphold the law.

In 1973, as it is today, abortion was an incredibly decisive subject. For a politician of any stripe, there really is no correct answer.

Support one way, and 50% of the voters will hate you, Support the other way, and the other 50% will hate you. It's a no-win scenario for a politician who owes his extremely lucrative job to his ability to pander to voters.

So, in 1973, the courts stepped in and removed the burden from politicians by creating, what has now been deemed to be ficticious, a Constitutional Right to medical privacy which didn't previously exist in The Constitution.

No one, who understood it, actually believed that right existed. It was what is known as a "legal fiction".

But, politicians on both sides applauded the decision (some times in secret) because it removed that political hot potato from their laps.

Now, this subject will have to go back to the state legislators and, ultimately, to the voters of each state as it was back in 1973.

Forum List

Back