Pelosi meltdown

What are her accomplishments? Well there's hundreds of cases that were overturned on her watch and blacks and Hispanics released from prison after it was discovered she and her crew framed them with fabricated evidence. By all means lets discuss her accomplishments.

Biden is a politician who has done nothing but lie about his academic credentials

Trump was born into money

The comparison is not god you dipshits. It's the two senior citizens I talked about and Pelsoi. Who is also substantively older than her and clearly farther along in decline.

Let me assure you as a guy who scores as high as your average post graduate degree holder

It's very very obvious
Well yes....I know...Everyone on the internet is the smartest, richest, person to ever waste time on a political message board....lol

Well yes....I know...Everyone on the internet is the smartest, richest, person to ever waste time on a political message board....lol

Post graduate degree is about 125 IQ...?

A huge % of the population has something similar

~1/10 Americans, yes I am one of those one in 10. Not very good at math so I don't fill out the end of the scale. *shrugs*

Clearly most of us are not.

iq-score-and-normal-distribution.png

Post graduate degree is about 125 IQ...?

A huge % of the population has something similar

~1/10 Americans, yes I am one of those one in 10. Not very good at math so I don't fill out the end of the scale. *shrugs*

Clearly most of us are not.

iq-score-and-normal-distribution.png
Yeah, ok Einstein....

Watch the clip in the article...Think about it folks. The top 3 people in our government are either mentally in decline, or simply not up to the job of running this country in terms of the challenges we face...Which begs the question, Who is really running the country?
Same person who ran the wreckless Clinton war room as dozens of people she used oneorously were suicided around the last time she excoriated them with vicious screams and criticisms that could be heard 3 or 4 closed doors away.

Forum List

Back