Pelosi meltdown

In all seriousness, you think that would be good for America?

She's a wild card

She could be great and do whatever the fuck she wants

Or she could just be a corporate stooge.

Who knows. I know people don't like her lol

She's a wild card

She could be great and do whatever the fuck she wants

Or she could just be a corporate stooge.

Who knows. I know people don't like her lol
She didn't even make it to the first primary in the election...Clearly not even the Democrats choice.

She didn't even make it to the first primary in the election...Clearly not even the Democrats choice.

That doesn't preclude the possibility she'll be good in a non election context

Yea I don't think it's good Americans don't trust the commander in chief. But the possibility she'd be a lot more capable than Biden is not small. Only question is who she will pander to. If she plays it as a centrist it could be alright.

Granted Biden got us out of Afghanistan which I was very impressed with. Even if he got hosed politically for it. She probably won't top that.

Yea I don't think it's good Americans don't trust the commander in chief. But the possibility she'd be a lot more capable than Biden is not small. Only question is who she will pander to. If she plays it as a centrist it could be alright.

Granted Biden got us out of Afghanistan which I was very impressed with. Even if he got hosed politically for it. She probably won't top that.
1. What in this earthly world makes you think she'd rise to the challenge of the office of the Presidency? Hell, she can't even handle the few projects she's been given to date...

2. Biden's withdraw from Afghanistan will be recorded in history as a giant failure...First President to forsake American's to the enemy...

Biden's total catastrophe in Afghanistan which cost us the lives of 13 service members and untold Afghan deaths from drone attacks and Taliban reprisals impressed you?

That's sick!

Watch the clip in the article...Think about it folks. The top 3 people in our government are either mentally in decline, or simply not up to the job of running this country in terms of the challenges we face...Which begs the question, Who is really running the country?
And the democrats say the republicans are old white people. :auiqs.jpg:

1. What in this earthly world makes you think she'd rise to the challenge of the office of the Presidency? Hell, she can't even handle the few projects she's been given to date...

2. Biden's withdraw from Afghanistan will be recorded in history as a giant failure...First President to forsake American's to the enemy...

The fact she's vastly smarter than biden or trump? She's about the equivalent of Kushner, who also surprised me sometimes.

History will see Biden's withdrawal very very kindly. Afghanistan is a shit hole not worth a penny. We should have run a punitive campaign against the Taliban/Pashtuns not tried to give them democracy.

Biden's total catastrophe in Afghanistan which cost us the lives of 13 service members and untold Afghan deaths from drone attacks and Taliban reprisals impressed you?

That's sick!

What is your alternative?

We lose another few hundred men and burn billions trying to give those retards democracy?

We're a nation of 350 million, we had almost no life lost in afghanistan. Was almost all a money problem. Our soldiers were very very safe considering they occupying a foreign nation.

20 years of occupation and they didn't even kill a solider a day. Or anywhere close.

1. The fact she's vastly smarter than biden or trump? She's about the equivalent of Kushner, who also surprised me sometimes.

2. History will see Biden's withdrawal very very kindly. Afghanistan is a shit hole not worth a penny. We should have run a punitive campaign against the Taliban/Pashtuns not tried to give them democracy.

1. Can you give some examples of her superior intellect over Trump, or Biden?

2. Disengaging from Afghanistan was what Trump wanted too...but, the difference was that he was unwilling to do so before first getting our people, people who helped us, and all of our equipment out of the country...Biden just knee jerked and wound up leaving all of those things...A collosal failure to the point that his own advisors testified that they advised him against it, and he ordered it anyway...The only way to explain that is that Biden's elevator doesn't reach the top floor.

Watch the clip in the article...Think about it folks. The top 3 people in our government are either mentally in decline, or simply not up to the job of running this country in terms of the challenges we face...Which begs the question, Who is really running the country?
She must have missed her designer ice cream fix.

1. Can you give some examples of her superior intellect over Trump, or Biden?

2. Disengaging from Afghanistan was what Trump wanted too...but, the difference was that he was unwilling to do so before first getting our people, people who helped us, and all of our equipment out of the country...Biden just knee jerked and wound up leaving all of those things...A collosal failure to the point that his own advisors testified that they advised him against it, and he ordered it anyway...The only way to explain that is that Biden's elevator doesn't reach the top floor.

1. Biden is a pedestrian mind. We know a lot about his education and performance. Trump we can't be sure, i don't think anyone got any details on it. And when you're as rich as trump you can find proxies lol. It's harder to make an argument about his IQ in his prime. But at this age yes I would bet a lot of money Harris is sharper in an IQ test by a substantive amount. Biden has had his brain cracked open lol. And was never a great academic irrelevant of effort and before the surgery(s?).

She is an accomplished lawyer.

2. Trump just didn't want to pay the political price. THe deep state (and kushner) no doubt warned him what a shit show they would make it. And he was like "ok fine fuck it i'll just set it up for the next guy, good enough". Kushner probably thought that move up lol. Was pretty genius. But Biden deserves credit for doing it not just repeating Trump's strategy. He ended a pointless conflict, not perfectly. But well enough.

Obama.

1. Biden is a pedestrian mind. We know a lot about his education and performance. Trump we can't be sure, i don't think anyone got any details on it. And when you're as rich as trump you can find proxies lol. It's harder to make an argument about his IQ in his prime. But at this age yes I would bet a lot of money Harris is sharper in an IQ test by a substantive amount. Biden has had his brain cracked open lol. And was never a great academic irrelevant of effort and before the surgery(s?).

2. Trump just didn't want to pay the political price. THe deep state (and kushner) no doubt warned him what a shit show they would make it. And he was like "ok fine fuck it i'll just set it up for the next guy, good enough". Kushner probably thought that move up lol. Was pretty genius. But Biden deserves credit for doing it not just repeating Trump's strategy. He ended a pointless conflict, not perfectly. But well enough.
So, if I am reading you right, you're saying that Harris is smarter because she's a lawyer?

Really?

What are her accomplishments? Well there's hundreds of cases that were overturned on her watch and blacks and Hispanics released from prison after it was discovered she and her crew framed them with fabricated evidence. By all means lets discuss her accomplishments.

So, if I am reading you right, you're saying that Harris is smarter because she's a lawyer?

Really?

I'm saying she in an IQ test would clearly stomp both of them

Pretty easy to see too, there is a reason lawyers dominate our politics.

Forum List

Back