Pelosi meltdown

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Oct 8, 2013
South Carolina
The evidence is building that President Joe Biden isn’t the only Democrat Americans should be worried about when it comes to how things are working upstairs.

When House Speaker Nancy Pelosi took to the podium on Thursday for her weekly news conference, she launched into a stream of incoherence that would have rivaled Biden on his worst day.

And it couldn’t have built much confidence in the nation’s top leadership.

According to a C-SPAN archive of the news conference, Pelosi was asked about a bill backed by Sens. Marco Rubio, Republican of Florida, and Chris Murphy, Democrat of Connecticut, that punishes China for its manifold human rights abuses.
What she seemed to be trying to say was that a bill in the House from Rep. Jim McGovern, a Massachusetts Democrat, was better — but seriously, that’s a guess.

According to the C-SPAN archive, Pelosi first criticized former President Donald Trump (of course) as an “autocrat” with no concern for human rights.

“I take second place to no one in the Congress in my criticism of China’s human rights record,” she said before taking her jab at Trump and his interactions with Chinese President Xi Jinping.

So far, so normal.

Then she went off the rails, apparently mixing in references to the EAGLE Act, a bill passed in the House aimed at China, with the names of current and former members of Congress (including one who is now deceased) and various stages of brain freeze.

“We have a bill in the House. It’s the McGovern bill. It’s a stronger bill, uh, than the, uh, the — it is, it’s, a bill that we could have freestanding or a bill that is in the EAGLE Act, that is part of the, um, the, um, Mr. — Foreign Affairs Committee, Mr. Kendrick Meeks — no, Gregory Meeks’ bill. Kendrick — we’re all very sad about losing Carrie Meek this week, so I referenced her son.” Pelosi Suffers Extreme 54-Second Cognitive Failure on Live TV

Watch the clip in the article...Think about it folks. The top 3 people in our government are either mentally in decline, or simply not up to the job of running this country in terms of the challenges we face...Which begs the question, Who is really running the country?

The 3 most powerful people in American Government:

pelosi.jpg

"I..mmmf...uh..um... so I was saying..haha...um.. uh"

confused.jpg

uh...umm...the things is...what...I ..uh...um..so...I...

kamala.jpg

tee hee hee...hahahahah...hee hee

Watch the clip in the article...Think about it folks. The top 3 people in our government are either mentally in decline, or simply not up to the job of running this country in terms of the challenges we face...Which begs the question, Who is really running the country?

IDK this reads like a Harris fluff piece lol

Gary Busey? :dunno:

This is what the Founding Fathers warned against. With apologies to fast food. They could not be assistant managers of those places.

New Topics

Forum List

Back