Pelosi Leaves Taiwan as China Prepares Military Blockade!

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Maybe China recalled Cuba's situation and has reacted in kind.

The main thing is that the ball is in America's court, if America wants to play ball.

But at the least on this board, Pelosi's gambit might be discussed for the apparent wisdom on Biden's part?

So far all that's been accomplished is China's and Russia's stated resolve of support for each other.

Maybe China recalled Cuba's situation and has reacted in kind.

The main thing is that the ball is in America's court, if America wants to play ball.

But at the least on this board, Pelosi's gambit might be discussed for the apparent wisdom on Biden's part?

So far all that's been accomplished is China's and Russia's stated resolve of support for each other.
apparent wisdom on Biden's part?

Hahahaha!
yeah that's the real question if this goes sour as it's looking to be headed now. Can Biden be blamed?

I suspect it was carefully orchestrated by the pentagon under Biden's guidance.

Can you see it folks? All the guns and all the nuclear missiles pointed at each other as China and America prepare to call each other's bluff?

Did Pelosi really have to do it?

Did Biden order her to do it?

Would Trump have done it?

Let's hear some predictions instead of ignoring the situation.

This is China's response for the arrogant Nazi-nymphobitch Pelosi violating the 1972 Shanghai Communique by her current "state visit" to Taiwan.

Time will tell. Look to the shipping arriving in the ports on the West Coast Most have products come from China and are sold in the United States.

Our navy can if they are ordered to, block all of this product to turn around or be sunk. That would be a response that no one wants, XI or Biden.

This is China's response for the arrogant Nazi-nymphobitch Pelosi violating the 1972 Shanghai Communique by her current "state visit" to Taiwan.
You're going to have to get yourself onside with your country, no matter how politicized you've become. Pelosi inconveniently represents your country.

Time will tell. Look to the shipping arriving in the ports on the West Coast Most have products come from China and are sold in the United States.

Our navy can if they are ordered to, block all of this product to turn around or be sunk. That would be a response that no one wants, XI or Biden.
It's all possible and so at least you are into exploring the possibilities!

What can China do if the situation escalates as you are imagining?

Sink an aircraft carrier?

It's all possible and so at least you are into exploring the possibilities!

What can China do if the situation escalates as you are imagining?

Sink an aircraft carrier?
I very much doubt China will want to pick a fight with the United States. They might "influence" the crazy clown in N. Korea. Or the other crazy criminal, Putin. As I state before, the Chinese are pragmatic, as to the other two time will tell.

I very much doubt China will want to pick a fight with the United States. They might "influence" the crazy clown in N. Korea. Or the other crazy criminal, Putin. As I state before, the Chinese are pragmatic, as to the other two time will tell.
Contrary to the spin by the media, this Pelosi visit isn't working out well for America now. China has gained the power it has needed to fight back, and Russia is onside with them.

China has never intended to take back Taiwan by force but the US knows that China's popularity in Taiwan is only building and that presents the problem on which America is trying to be proactive before it's too late.

The tactic has become well known with the Vietnam war and the Iraq wars. America can't afford to take a peaceful approach of waiting for Taiwan to turn against China.

I hope this provides an understandable analysis of the situation?

Forum List

Back