Pelosi Is SICK: 'George Floyd GAVE HIS LIFE For Justice'e

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
With all the intimidation, riots, threats and interference by politicians, I would like to see a court of appeals overturn the verdict. Other than that, this country is finished. Time to go to the mattresses.

Floyd did not GIVE his life for anything - it was TAKEN.
I disagree with your thread title. Pelosi is not sick, she is just your typical American hating Democrat . Its the norm for that party.

This verdict was a result of intimidation the jury did not want to have rioters coming to their homes burning them down. Now the officer in question may well have been guilty of excessive force or something along those lines. The Floyd family did deserve compensation but not anywhere near 27 million dollars. No decent defense lawyer would take this case for physical fear and ruin. This is how the left operates these days.

Nanzi would spit those dentures out for some ghetto dick.... read the room....

a3w7OX7_700b.jpg

You are triggered so easily. :auiqs.jpg:
So you are defending Pelosi claiming Floyd 'GAVE' his life?

Stop pretending you give a fuck about Floyd just for the sake of criticizing Pelosi.
Stop falsely accusing me of bullshit, you worthless f@ck. You don't know me, and if you defend that criminal, treasonous, racist POS who just USED Floyd's death for political gain you are as much a POS as she is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back