Pelosi Inverts American Justice System: Trump Has Right to ‘Prove Innocence’

This ISN'T a mistake...it's a setup for the next libtard talking point after this bullshit change is destroyed in court.

"Well ... (sniff, sniff)...Trump didn't prove he was innocent..."

These cocksuckers are so predictable it's embarrassing.

Fellas, I hate to be then one that has to tell ya'll this, but Nancy Pelosi is a ****.

This ISN'T a mistake...it's a setup for the next libtard talking point after this bullshit change is destroyed in court.

"Well ... (sniff, sniff)...Trump didn't prove he was innocent..."

These cocksuckers are so predictable it's embarrassing.
What does melainia think about stormy?

Hilarious you fuckup

That slip of saying that the accused will be able to prove their innocence in court, is quite common. The people in the courtroom know that the accused walks in as an innocent person. That's all that really matters.

That slip of saying that the accused will be able to prove their innocence in court, is quite common. The people in the courtroom know that the accused walks in as an innocent person. That's all that really matters.
Except the dumb cvnt was three steps away from the presidency.

Our elected morons are supposed to know this stuff. It's pretty basic.

When reality became abandoned after the Trump election, this was a key element that was introduced
Now the “prove yourself innocent” abomination has become almost commonplace

Bullshit
No one comments that a trial is beneficial to the accused because “he can prove himself innocent”

When reality became abandoned after the Trump election, this was a key element that was introduced
Now the “prove yourself innocent” abomination has become almost commonplace
No, it has not.

I grand jury was presented evidence of a crime and those 23 people voted to indict.

Very simple sycophant.

No, it has not.

I grand jury was presented evidence of a crime and those 23 people voted to indict.

Very simple sycophant.

No, they didn't. All they need is a simple majority. Out of 23, only 12 votes are needed. 11 can vote no and it still go forward. Unlike a jury trial where a unanimous verdict must be reached. Finding 12 people in Manhattan that hate Trump is not difficult.

No, they didn't. All they need is a simple majority. Out of 23, only 12 votes are needed. 11 can vote no and it still go forward. Unlike a jury trial where a unanimous verdict must be reached. Finding 12 people in Manhattan that hate Trump is not difficult.
Sure, sure.

I love how sycophants believe that everyone not in their cult is dishonest.

Forum List

Back