Pelosi: Ignore President Trump - Listen To Scientists

You libtards need a new spokeswoman, as a rule I ignore anything stupid shit Pelosi says.

You kumquats need to put your trust in someone who hasn't paid multi-million $ fraud settlements.

Oh, wait, you think he changed his spots? Stop! You're killing me. My ribs!

Meh, we won, you lost, in fact...that's still some funny shit :auiqs.jpg: now you fools are trying to beat us with Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You libtards need a new spokeswoman, as a rule I ignore anything stupid shit Pelosi says.

You kumquats need to put your trust in someone who hasn't paid multi-million $ fraud settlements.

Meh, we won, you lost, in fact...that's still some funny shit :auiqs.jpg: now you fools are trying to beat us with Joe Biden :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Johnny, tell them what they won!

Well, why Bob, they’re the new owners an economy in collapse and a government with trillions of debt. All thanks to You!

I concluded years ago that the moron in the Oval Office was not worth listening to. He has nothing to say except that he is a wonderful genius and hates the Democratic Party.
Trump is fun. You guys have thousands and thousands and thousands of entertainers/media/prog politicians who are fun to you. Repubs only have one. Look at the violence you have promoted that is fun. Just think what the fun will be if the other side starts doing it. I am willing to bet that in an economic collapse, many more Progs will die then Non Progs. Many many more.

America lost the minute that unfit conman hit the White House. You just have too much ego investment to admit it. The Object of Your Affections spent Jan/Feb. praising the Chinese and the WHO. When he started getting flak for mishandling the pandemic, he shifted to blaming the WHO and China, and you whip-sawed in line behind him without missing a step.

He put his perceived self-interest and wishful thinking ahead of his duty to Americans.

Trump's "travel ban" was targeted at ONLY Chinese nationals.
It ignored flights coming from Europe.
That is because at the time, as evidence shows, no one knew China knew about the epidemic weeks earlier and was making no effort to stop international flights from the epicenter of the epidemic to all over the world...Taiwan's released cables proved both China and the WHO knew and were keeping it quiet.
How does that justify only imposing a travel ban on foreign nationals who had visited one particular place?

Your statements are basically gibberish.

Pelosi: Ignore Trump, listen to scientists

Pelosi: Ignore Trump, listen to scientists

Yeah, how's that working out?

China's scientists were telling the WHO and the world, 'Nothing to see here - everything is fine' weeks after they knew that the deadly Coronavirus-Ebola-MERS lab experiment leaked and was being spread around the world on international flights right out of Huwan, the epicenter of the outbreak.

The WHO scientists were echoing China's talking points, telling the world 'There is nothing to see here - small viral outbreak - China has it all contained' despite the fact they knew what was going on, as exposed through the cables Taiwan released, exposing the WHO was acting as China's paid 'mouthpiece' .

WHO scientists were telling the world NOT to close its borders and institute travel bans to attempt to prevent the spread of COVID-19....while the President was already moving to impose the life-saving China Travel Ban.

Joe Biden, and his unblemished record of being wrong on every foreign policy decision in his life, led the Liberal / Democrat / snowflake opposition to the travel ban and the attacks against the President for imposing one.
- While calling the President a Xenophobe for executing a decision that now call 'the right thing to do' and one that should have been made sooner - despite their opposition against it at the time, Biden, Democrats, and snowflakes parroted the WHO's deadly propaganda that all was fine and there was no need to close borders / impose travel bans.

While the President was ahead of the curve, Democrats were telling people to go about their daily lives, herd in large numbers, ride the subways, flock to China Town, and to ignore the 'fear-mongering' President...

Nancy Pelosi promised the country she would not go forward with Impeachment unless she had overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship. She proceeded with neither and led an admitted political Impeachment of a President based on no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses....
....while the epidemic in China was growing into a Pandemic...and the House never had one single Intel meeting or otherwise to discuss what was going on in China.

Nancy Pelosi told Americans to listen to the scientists and ignore the President, telling them to gather in large numbers, use public transportation, and to engage in just about everything guaranteed to spread the virus faster and farther.

....and she's still telling anyone who will listen that the President is the one who has been wrong all along, the one they should not be listening to...without giving anyone 1 single reason they should be listening to HER.

/——/ NY Gov Dem Cuomo, is on 710 WOR radio with Sean Hannity singing President Trump’s praises.

America lost the minute that unfit conman hit the White House. You just have too much ego investment to admit it. The Object of Your Affections spent Jan/Feb. praising the Chinese and the WHO. When he started getting flak for mishandling the pandemic, he shifted to blaming the WHO and China, and you whip-sawed in line behind him without missing a step.

He put his perceived self-interest and wishful thinking ahead of his duty to Americans.

LMAO we don't really care what goes on in liberal America. We don't need a single vote from Hillary's blue states to continue controlling the destiny of the country. In fact, yeah your side really no longer matters.

This pandemic is showing us that many medical scientists are just as politicized, biased, and willing to lie as are many climate scientists.

Fortunately, unlike the climate-change debate, in the COVID-19 debate, a large number of non-doomsday medical scientists have been given wide coverage by FoxNews, Newsmax TV, and One America News, and by numerous conservative and libertarian websites.

Too bad she didn't listen to science when she pulled her little stunt of walking down in Chinatown. Nothing says I have no clue like pulling political stunts.

Don't you guys ever get tired of having it pointed out that a day after Pelosi's walk thru Chinatown, Trump - from the White House - said of cases "we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up. ", "will soon be very close to zero", "The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller", and "But we have it so well under control. "

It must be a learning disability. You think it's a big deal what Pelosi did, but what Trump did can't penetrate your thick cranium.
Good for you stick up for Pelosi. Of course. I don't really know if the numbers were going down, staying the same or going up. At that point very few were tracking the numbers.
Now if you want to point out that the numbers were in fact increasing at that point in time then you can point it out and we can talk that he was wrong. The fact remains that at that time they were talking about social distancing. Which she was not doing and was encouraging others to follow her example.
So unless you can prove that he was wrong on that day then I have to say yeah for you. You have proven that you can quote someone. That maybe all you can do but you do have that ability.

If you don't know they were going up, take a hammer to your head. You'll never feel it.

View attachment 324198

So going by your graph the number of cases were flatlined. I realize that numbers are hard for moron liberals and graphs are impossible. At the time he said that the graph that you posted was in fact flat. I know,crazy that at that time he was not running around in circles waving his arms yelling we are all going to die.
the cult of dementia never fails to prove that they dont understand.

Are you trying to avoid that cases weren't "going substantially down, not up"? The screen shot was not live. There's a link to the site that is live, and it shows cases going up. Take a look at it, and come back and insult my facility with numbers.

Also, keep in mind, the genesis of this was you bitching about Pelosi, while Orange Judas was playing it down and saying it was under control.
Lol. You fail to understand that it is easy to look back at it now and say it was rising. You fail to understand that in the real world at the time the trend was flat. I realize that you might think that everyone should have a crystal ball but that is only in liberal dementia land. All in all you have a fail on your hands there little fellow. So if you want to go and hug Pelosi have at it. The smarter people will still be laughing next week at her antics.

Too bad she didn't listen to science when she pulled her little stunt of walking down in Chinatown. Nothing says I have no clue like pulling political stunts.

Don't you guys ever get tired of having it pointed out that a day after Pelosi's walk thru Chinatown, Trump - from the White House - said of cases "we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up. ", "will soon be very close to zero", "The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller", and "But we have it so well under control. "

It must be a learning disability. You think it's a big deal what Pelosi did, but what Trump did can't penetrate your thick cranium.
Good for you stick up for Pelosi. Of course. I don't really know if the numbers were going down, staying the same or going up. At that point very few were tracking the numbers.
Now if you want to point out that the numbers were in fact increasing at that point in time then you can point it out and we can talk that he was wrong. The fact remains that at that time they were talking about social distancing. Which she was not doing and was encouraging others to follow her example.
So unless you can prove that he was wrong on that day then I have to say yeah for you. You have proven that you can quote someone. That maybe all you can do but you do have that ability.

If you don't know they were going up, take a hammer to your head. You'll never feel it.

View attachment 324198

So going by your graph the number of cases were flatlined. I realize that numbers are hard for moron liberals and graphs are impossible. At the time he said that the graph that you posted was in fact flat. I know,crazy that at that time he was not running around in circles waving his arms yelling we are all going to die.

Are you trying to avoid that cases weren't "going substantially down, not up"? The screen shot was not live. There's a link to the site that is live, and it shows cases going up. Take a look at it, and come back and insult my facility with numbers.

Also, keep in mind, the genesis of this was you bitching about Pelosi, while Orange Judas was playing it down and saying it was under control.
Lol. You fail to understand that it is easy to look back at it now and say it was rising. You fail to understand that in the real world at the time the trend was flat. I realize that you might think that everyone should have a crystal ball but that is only in liberal dementia land. All in all you have a fail on your hands there little fellow. So if you want to go and hug Pelosi have at it. The smarter people will still be laughing next week at her antics.

Standing in the White House claiming cases were going down, not up - when the opposite was happening - was stupefyingly ignorant and dishonest. And you claim I have a fail on my hands? Maybe in upside down world or Trumplandia. Not in the real world.

Your biggest fail is trying to bash Pelosi for doing on one day what Trump continued to do for two more weeks. That's just goofy.

View attachment 324198

Standing in the White House claiming cases were going down, not up - when the opposite was happening - was stupefyingly ignorant and dishonest. And you claim I have a fail on my hands? Maybe in upside down world or Trumplandia. Not in the real world.

Your biggest fail is trying to bash Pelosi for doing on one day what Trump continued to do for two more weeks. That's just goofy.
According to your information (that you supplied) the number of cases were flat. Ask someone to explain that to you little one.
Trump was not downtown hugging people telling them to come join him. Do you have any truth in anything that you say?

Thank god a democrat was not in charge they would have pushed through all their crazy half assed agendas, refused to close boders, because that is just immoral, and increased the debt by at least double.

I concluded years ago that the moron in the Oval Office was not worth listening to. He has nothing to say except that he is a wonderful genius and hates the Democratic Party.
Trump is fun. You guys have thousands and thousands and thousands of entertainers/media/prog politicians who are fun to you. Repubs only have one. Look at the violence you have promoted that is fun. Just think what the fun will be if the other side starts doing it. I am willing to bet that in an economic collapse, many more Progs will die then Non Progs. Many many more.

What violence? The Democrats don't "promote" violence and are not flouncing around brandishing automatic penis-extenders and threatening to shoot people like the republicans do, and they don't idolize filth like the orange whore and pigpence. Are you promoting threats and violence?

That's nutjob bullshit. Give me a contemporaneous link of Biden saying that about Trump's China restrictions.

Here, snowflake - let me share with you the herculean effort a fellow Trump-hater in the media made to try to spin and claim Biden didn't necessarily call Trump a Xenophobe....he just called what he was doing 'xenophobic'..... bwuhahahaha

Biden has not directly said that the restrictions were xenophobic. Around the time the Trump administration announced the travel restriction, Biden said that Trump had a "record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering." Biden used the phrase "xenophobic" in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China

Your own link doesn't agree with your claim, genius.

Fact-check: Did Biden call Trump ‘xenophobic’ for China travel restrictions?

Your link: "Trump’s statement contains an element of truth but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False."

That's nutjob bullshit. Give me a contemporaneous link of Biden saying that about Trump's China restrictions.

Here, snowflake - let me share with you the herculean effort a fellow Trump-hater in the media made to try to spin and claim Biden didn't necessarily call Trump a Xenophobe....he just called what he was doing 'xenophobic'..... bwuhahahaha

Biden has not directly said that the restrictions were xenophobic. Around the time the Trump administration announced the travel restriction, Biden said that Trump had a "record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering." Biden used the phrase "xenophobic" in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China

Your link: "Trump’s statement contains an element of truth but ignores critical facts that would give a different impression. We rate it Mostly False."

As posted, a proven liberal 'Fact Check' site tried to argue that Biden did not call the President a Xenophobe, just say his ACTION was xenophobic. That's pretty much like saying YOU are not a racist...but burning that cross in your neighbor's yard sure was 'racist'.

Bwuhahahahaha

The reason this proven fake 'Fact Check' site lists it as 'MOSTLY' false is because it is attempting to cover Biden's and Pelosi's ass while attempting to re-write history, about how they openly opposed the travel ban they now admit was the right thing to do.

As posted, a proven liberal 'Fact Check' site tried to argue that Biden did not call the President a Xenophobe, just say his ACTION was xenophobic. That's pretty much like saying YOU are not a racist...but burning that cross in your neighbor's yard sure was 'racist'.

Bwuhahahahaha

The reason this proven fake 'Fact Check' site lists it as 'MOSTLY' false is because it is attempting to cover Biden's and Pelosi's ass while attempting to re-write history, about how they openly opposed the travel ban they now admit was the right thing to do.

If an idiot makes a sandwich, and I call him an idiot, that doesn't mean that I called him an idiot for making a sandwich.

Pretty simple stuff here.

Standing in the White House claiming cases were going down, not up - when the opposite was happening - was stupefyingly ignorant and dishonest.
Trump was trying to save the economy. If Trump had made public statements that a pandemic was coming, investor would have gotten nervous an jittery and they would have pulled their money out of the stock market.

Forum List

Back