Pelosi Holding Up Your Stimulus Check for Illegal Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Pelosi's latest Relief Bill still has the payment to Illegals in there. Or the repeal of the SALT tax deduction, or the $875 billion to state and local gov'ts, are they going to use that money to rebuild the areas destroyed during the riots? I kinda have a problem with that, it was the state and local gov'ts who allowed those riots to continue and the rest of us should not be paying for their dereliction of duty. It's sad that so many livelihoods and dreams were destroyed, but the responsibility for that has always been on the cities and states and not Trump at all. Biden lied his ass off when he said that in the debate.

I wonder if Pelosi's latest Relief Bill still has the payment to Illegals in there. Or the repeal of the SALT tax deduction, or the $875 billion to state and local gov'ts, are they going to use that money to rebuild the areas destroyed during the riots? I kinda have a problem with that, it was the state and local gov'ts who allowed those riots to continue and the rest of us should not be paying for their dereliction of duty. It's sad that so many livelihoods and dreams were destroyed, but the responsibility for that has always been on the cities and states and not Trump at all. Biden lied his ass off when he said that in the debate.
I saw one summary that said it included them for tax number recipients. I saw another one that said it was for illegals. I also saw it said to stop deportations. Who knows.
You cant believe the MSM for shit.

No one here illegal should get one dime of tax payer money. Its bad enough these assholes cost us billions each year. They should all be booted out of America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back