Pelosi heckled by protesters demanding Trump impeachment at San Francisco award dinner

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Pelosi heckled by protesters demanding Trump impeachment at San Francisco award dinner

Liberal protesters fed up with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s reluctance when it comes to impeaching President Trump disrupted a “Heart of the Resistance” dinner where the California Democrat was receiving a lifetime achievement award, claiming Pelosi does not deserve such an accolade unless she pushes for removing the president.

ME: My Prediction is that Pelosi will be forced by the base into doing something stupid like impeachment and thus hand the election to Trump

I don't think Nancy will or she would have by now. Especially with the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz investigations about to start indicting deep state conspirators. The Republicans will have too many new facts proving Trump's victim-hood to disrupt the impeachment

Last edited:

Liberal protesters fed up with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s reluctance when it comes to impeaching President Trump disrupted a “Heart of the Resistance” dinner where the California Democrat was receiving a lifetime achievement award, claiming Pelosi does not deserve such an accolade unless she pushes for removing the president.

ME: My Prediction is that Pelosi will be forced by the base into doing something stupid like impeachment and thus hand the election to Trump

Nancy and the Giant Impeachment . . . sure to become an instant bestseller. All proceeds will go toward reelection of Donald Trump. I approve of this message.

• Banned
I don't think Nancy will or she would have by now. Especially with the Barr, Huber, Durham, and Horowitz investigations about to start indicting deep state conspirators. The Republicans will have too many new facts proving Trump's victim-hood to disrupt the impeachment

You may be right. Its hard to tell what is fermenting in her senile alcohol addled brain.

Forum List

Back