Pelosi Has Not Bought $25 Million Mansion In Florida

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Well, it looks like the propagandists of the Trumptard echo chamber have lied once again to the parroting rube herd.

“This is completely false,” said Drew Hammill, deputy chief of staff for the speaker. “There’s no such pending sale, nor is the family looking or interested.”

The $25 million mansion in question is pending sale, which means the property has found a buyer. It’s just not Pelosi.

“I have no idea where the rumor started in regards to Nancy Pelosi,” says the listing agent, Beth Bourque with Southern Shore Properties, who has been swamped with calls for the last week asking about the supposed Pelosi purchase.

I have no doubt the rube herd will still continue to line up to have their buckets of piss refilled by the usual sources, because they always do, even though they have been lied to hundreds, if not thousands, of times by these hacks. We are way, way, way beyond the "fool me twice" paradigm.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-29-at-1-05-36-PM-1536x967.png

Notice how Sean Hannity took those rumors and stated the purchase as a fact:

hannity-tweet-pelosi.jpg

d-souza-tweet-pelosi.jpg

All the fake news sites sourced on USMB? It's not surprising that this is fake.

I believed it because Pelosi's husband has over a $160 million dollars. But it looks like I was wrong to believe even this.

I don't care what or how many whitewashing links you find on the libnet I'll bet a thousand bucks she has purchased a mansion in Florida...you can't trust the media anymore....
This is what your propagandists depend upon. That even after they lie to you, you will continues to believe the lie even after it has been debunked.

This encourages them to make up more bullshit. Because you will get right back in line for more.

You DESERVE to be lied to.

All the fake news sites sourced on USMB? It's not surprising that this is fake.

I believed it because Pelosi's husband has over a $160 million dollars. But it looks like I was wrong to believe even this.
Thank you for your integrity.

I don't care what you libs say or what the libnet says...she bought a mansion...it may not be in Florida but she did by out of state....just give it a few weeks you will see that I'm right....

It is sort of cute how you claim you cannot trust the media, and then post a link from the media!

It is a shame you lack the intelligence to see the irony of your post
The rubes suffer from magical thinking. The more you repeat a lie, the truer it becomes.

Date: November 24.

Another hack falls for the hoax.
I don't care what you libs say or what the libnet says...she bought a mansion...it may not be in Florida but she did buy out of state....just give it a few weeks you will see that I'm right....

Pelosi spends just a few weeks a year at her Norcal home...she hates CA....so I lean toward the thinking she will move out of CA as soon as she retires in November 22....and a mansion is in her liking....

This is what your propagandists depend upon. That even after they lie to you, you will continues to believe the lie even after it has been debunked.

This encourages them to make up more bullshit. Because you will get right back in line for more.

You DESERVE to be lied to.
Randy Orton Reaction GIF by WWE

Forum List

Back