Pelosi Going To Cry To GW Over Cheney!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Too funny by half!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070223/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cheney_iraq

Cheney won't take back Pelosi comment

1 hour, 44 minutes ago

Vice President Dick Cheney refused Friday to take back his charge that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (news, bio, voting record)'s opposition to President Bush's Iraq war buildup is playing into the hands of the al-Qaida terrorist network.

"If you're going to advocate a course of action that basically is withdrawal of our forces from Iraq, then you don't get to just do the fun part of that, that says, 'We'll, we're going to get out,' and appeal to your constituents on that basis," Cheney said.

The vice president had voiced the same criticism of Pelosi earlier this week during a visit to Japan, and the California Democrat accused the vice president of questioning her patriotism, saying she was going to call President Bush directly with her complaint.

"I hope the president will repudiate and distance himself from the vice president's remarks," Pelosi said. She ended up talking with White House chief of staff Josh Bolten instead of Bush....

You make a stand and live with the repercussions, even a 3rd grader knows that!

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to explain the hilarity of this situation to me.

Libs put forth this image of a strong, smart, political savy women who melts like a frickin ice cube in a oven because she does not a comment made by the VP and cries to Pres Bush about it

Like he gives a shit about her being "offended"?

This San Frn nut has given Republicans so much material in such a short period of time, 08 is going to be the libs Waterloo

Either overtly, or on the sly, the implication made by Chimpy and Co,since the day after 9-11 has been, "Either you're with us, or your with the terrorists." The upshot being that anyone opposed to Chimpy and Co's actions is unpatriotic and un-American. That is, was and always shall be, utter bullshit.

Never mind that Cheney is a pathological liar, smearing the opposition as being unpatriotic and traitorous is an age old political tactic best used by Herman Goering. Speaker Pelosi should expect no better from the Vice-President or anyone else in the Bush administration. Given their utter moral and intellectual bankruptcy they are capable of little more than attempting to smear the reputations of others. Rather than complaining about it, she needs to call these attacks what they are, bullshit, and call their purveyor for the liar and scoundrel he is.

Dick Cheney is like any other man, and apparently there are several posting here, who feels threatened by a strong woman...His penis shrivels and his testicles try to crawl back up into his belly.

Either overtly, or on the sly, the implication made by Chimpy and Co,since the day after 9-11 has been, "Either you're with us, or your with the terrorists." The upshot being that anyone opposed to Chimpy and Co's actions is unpatriotic and un-American. That is, was and always shall be, utter bullshit.

Never mind that Cheney is a pathological liar, smearing the opposition as being unpatriotic and traitorous is an age old political tactic best used by Herman Goering. Speaker Pelosi should expect no better from the Vice-President or anyone else in the Bush administration. Given their utter moral and intellectual bankruptcy they are capable of little more than attempting to smear the reputations of others. Rather than complaining about it, she needs to call these attacks what they are, bullshit, and call their purveyor for the liar and scoundrel he is.

Dick Cheney is like any other man, and apparently there are several posting here, who feels threatened by a strong woman...His penis shrivels and his testicles try to crawl back up into his belly.

You are right when you say Pelosi is a strong - she should use some Right Guard

When she walks into a room, your nose curls

Either overtly, or on the sly, the implication made by Chimpy and Co,since the day after 9-11 has been, "Either you're with us, or your with the terrorists." The upshot being that anyone opposed to Chimpy and Co's actions is unpatriotic and un-American. That is, was and always shall be, utter bullshit. You have the right to your opinion. so do the ones who draw the lines in that matter. Personally, I have little patience with the shenanigans of any pol of either party.

Never mind that Cheney is a pathological liar, Sources? smearing the opposition as being unpatriotic and traitorous is an age old political tactic best used by Herman Goering. Why would you use that particular name? Are you trying to imply something sinister? As you said it is an age old tactic used by many. Woodrow Wilson for example jailed people for doing as today's Democrats. Of course he was following Lincolns example. Speaker Pelosi should expect no better from the Vice-President or anyone else in the Bush administration. Then why pray tell is she squealing like a pig? I'd say that in a word for word comparison, she has fired more direct shots at them than they her. Given their utter moral and intellectual bankruptcy they are capable of little more than attempting to smear the reputations of others. Rather than complaining about it, she needs to call these attacks what they are, bullshit, and call their purveyor for the liar and scoundrel he is. That would require her to actually source the allegations of lying and soundrelling (is that a word?) in order to make it with the hundred pound heads that pontificate on things political every Sunday.

Dick Cheney is like any other man, and apparently there are several posting here, who feels threatened by a strong woman...His penis shrivels and his testicles try to crawl back up into his belly. I've noticed that effect on myself when I get into a cold shower. I like strong women. That way when we wrassle she can get rodeo'd as long as she can hang on eight seconds :rofl:

:eusa_whistle:

Libs put forth this image of a strong, smart, political savy women who melts like a frickin ice cube in a oven because she does not a comment made by the VP and cries to Pres Bush about it

Like he gives a shit about her being "offended"?

This San Frn nut has given Republicans so much material in such a short period of time, 08 is going to be the libs Waterloo

What the Hell are you talking about?

With the Bush administration's failure to finish the job in Afghanistan, and their allowing our good friend and ally, Pakistan to shelter the remnants of Taliban and Al Qaeda forces within their borders, one can only wonder just how these actions "...played into the hands of the al-Qaida terrorist network...".

I think I can say, with a high degree of certainty, that were he asked about this matter at a press conference, Cheney would roundly denounce the press, or anyone else who might raise such a question, as treasonous dogs.

In your DREAMS.

Madame Speaker has had her feelings hurt. It's fine for her to trash the executive but she squeals like a pig when it is done to her. :rofl:

Exactly, and the fact that she didn't directly speak to Cheney, she went and told the teacher.

"I'm not sure what part of it is that Nancy disagreed with. She accused me of questioning her patriotism. I didn't question her patriotism. I questioned her judgment. Al-Qaeda functions on the basis that they think they can break our will. That's their fundamental underlying strategy. My statement was that if we adopt the Pelosi policy, that we will validate the strategy of Al-Qaeda. I said it, and I meant it. And I'm not backing down".

- Dick Cheney

Again, Pelosi did the liberal tactic of defending her patriotism that was never attacked. He should have questioned it:

In her first domestic trip since being sworn in as speaker, Nancy Pelosi journeyed to Arizona last week to announce her support for a federal "DREAM Act" (Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors).

The legislation is predicated on the belief that those who come here for a better life should be assisted in doing so and that the children of illegal aliens should not be punished for the actions of their parents.

Speaking at Arizona State University, Pelosi was joined by fellow Democratic representatives Harry Mitchell, Ed Pastor and Raul Grijalva of Arizona, as well as fellow California Democrat Rep. Barbara Lee.

In a news conference promoting the act as part of a comprehensive immigration reform plan to be introduced next month, Pelosi referred to Arizona's Proposition 300, passed in November with 70% of the vote. It requires illegal immigrants to pay out-of-state rates for college tuition.

http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?secid=1501&status=article&id=257124344673648

She's a patriot only to Mexico.

Forum List

Back