Pelosi Explains How to Smear the GOP.... Can't Make this Up

User Clip: Nancy Pelosi The 'Wrap Up' Smear | C-SPAN.org

Folks, one can't make up when one admits their slime. Thanks for the heads up Peloser.
Jesus you're stupid.

She's talking about what republicans do, not telling Democrats to do it.

Sometimes this place is downright painful.

giphy (2).gif

she's talking about a basic tactic that in my mind, both sides engage in. however, in this instance, i took her to be saying this is what they RIGHT was doing to them.

It sounds like she has the tactic down very well. She's worth the trouble. She admits she uses it. This is exactly what Trump is dealing with and been dealing with. Kavanaugh, anything trump in fact. Throw it out there, let the news report on it and then say, see the news reported on it. I only see her talking about it. I go to the source, she be the source of the explanation. Shit, she even gave it a name.

It's the exact same tactic she has been using all throughout her impeachment attempts. She owns it.

Folks, one can't make up when one admits their slime. Thanks for the heads up Peloser.
Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089
naw you fking idiot, she's explaining how they do it. how else would she know the routine so well to teach it to everyone live?

That stuttering fuck seems to be an expert in smearing the opposition. It's the only coherent thing she's said in decades. Don't ask her about healthcare or impeachment - she'll vapor lock and go full-tilt fucktard.... but she was downright eloquent when describing the nuances of fucking over the opposition. That's my gal.

fk, the presser was a live example of how it works, she said GOP first, she got the smear out, then she worked the room to explain it and then to say more.

Didn't need the clip to explain the tactic. In their use of it the Democrats have been as subtle as a bull in a china shop.

A registered Democrat here. Well at least over the past month and until next month's primary in the state is over.

I believe impeachment was continuation of the Democratic strategists' plan over these last 3 years of benghazying Trump out of the White House by raking his reputation through the mud which they see will lead to his defeat in November. Impeachment was good for the plan, but I never believed in the plan.

Dems of the board, was impeachment a good idea?
I'll be mailing in my ballot for the March 17th primary this morning. Went with Bloomberg, will switch back to "no preference" after the vote's been counted.

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089
naw you fking idiot, she's explaining how they do it. how else would she know the routine so well to teach it to everyone live?
because it's a part of our political system. not something ONLY the left engages in.

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089
because it's a part of our political system. not something ONLY the left engages in.
she engaged in it in the presser. she showed them how it actually worked. she showed the smear by blaming it as a GOP thing, and then wrapped it up. I saw no GOP'r using it.

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089
she engaged in it in the presser. she showed them how it actually worked.
while explaining the right was doing it to them.

do i agree she does it all the time? HELL YES. but in this instance, she's not bragging in my mind but complaining the right is doing this to them.

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089

do i agree she does it all the time? HELL YES. but in this instance, she's not bragging in my mind but complaining the right is doing this to them.
naw, that's the art of the smear dude. shit, you even fell for it.

BTW, ask Blago!!!

Jesus you're stupid.

View attachment 309089

BTW, ask Blago!!!
yea, ok.

BTW, ask Blago!!!
yea, ok.
I can only present the evidence. you wish to ignore it, isn't my problem. well maybe it is.

BTW, who screams racist and bigot almost daily?

BTW, ask Blago!!!
yea, ok.
I can only present the evidence. you wish to ignore it, isn't my problem. well maybe it is.

BTW, who screams racist and bigot almost daily?
you can only try to tell me what pelosi is saying based on how YOU choose to interpret it.

i don't see it that way. you do. great. now who's out to convince who that THEY are correct and other people are just rubes falling for it?

you'll find what you're looking for. you look for reasons to slam pelosi, you'll find them. just unfortunate you have to make them as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back