Pelosi "excommunicated".

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
I couldn't find a thread on this so here:

It's excellent that the universal church is starting to apply their own beliefs to their supposed believers. I can't think of anything better than the Democrats being forcibly divorced from God. It will be better for their salvation than being led to believe that gay churches and abortion are OK.

I couldn't find a thread on this so here:

It's excellent that the universal church is starting to apply their own beliefs to their supposed believers. I can't think of anything better than the Democrats being forcibly divorced from God. It will be better for their salvation than being led to believe that gay churches and abortion are OK.
yeh, that's what has happened even though not called that by some people

latae sententiae excommunication

• Banned
yeh, that's what has happened even though not called that by some people

latae sententiae excommunication
I asked a friend of mine who is a professor of Greek and well educated in church history why it's not "excommunication". Basically it came down to venial and mortal sin. A distinction I think is silly. If you can't take communion you're "excommunicated".

But I suppose the excommunication for Catholics is that it can only be reversed by the Pope. Where as denial of communion is reversed by repentance - as it should be.

She needs an exorcism.
No one challenges highspanic voters voting almost exclusively democrat and thereby endorsing abortion while almost all of them are devout Catholics. One of the democrat party’s most distinct dichotomies.

• Banned
She needs an exorcism.
No one challenges highspanic voters voting almost exclusively democrat and thereby endorsing abortion while almost all of them are devout Catholics. One of the democrat party’s most distinct dichotomies.
It's time the Church calls out the Flock.

Forum List

Back