Pelosi doubles down that Biden shouldn't debate Trump: 'Why bother?'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Quite a creative way to endorse your candidate, tell him to avoid fighting for your policies for all of your nation to see.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday doubled down on her argument that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not debate President Trump, claiming the Republican incumbent and his "henchmen" have no "fidelity" to facts or the truth.

Asked during an interview on "Morning on CBS" whether she still believed the former vice president should skip the three scheduled debates, Pelosi said: "Oh, I do. Not that I don't think he'll be excellent. I just think that the president has no fidelity to fact or truth and, actually in his comments the last few days, no fidelity to the Constitution of the United States."

She continued: "He and his henchmen are a danger, with their comments, are a danger to our democracy. So I don't want to give him - I mean, why bother? He doesn't tell the truth."

Pelosi first suggested at the end of August that Biden should cancel his debates with Trump, saying she didn't want the forums to become an "exercise in skullduggery."

Of course she doesn’t want sock puppet Biden debating Trump. There will be no teleprompter, no one to walk him through the answers. Biden doesn’t mind not having any relation to the truth either.

Quite a creative way to endorse your candidate, tell him to avoid fighting for your policies for all of your nation to see.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday doubled down on her argument that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not debate President Trump, claiming the Republican incumbent and his "henchmen" have no "fidelity" to facts or the truth.

Asked during an interview on "Morning on CBS" whether she still believed the former vice president should skip the three scheduled debates, Pelosi said: "Oh, I do. Not that I don't think he'll be excellent. I just think that the president has no fidelity to fact or truth and, actually in his comments the last few days, no fidelity to the Constitution of the United States."

She continued: "He and his henchmen are a danger, with their comments, are a danger to our democracy. So I don't want to give him - I mean, why bother? He doesn't tell the truth."

Pelosi first suggested at the end of August that Biden should cancel his debates with Trump, saying she didn't want the forums to become an "exercise in skullduggery."

They should give Biden lots of time to answer questions, LOL. Make him keep focus on being coherent and not beligerant

Forum List

Back