Pelosi, Democrats furious over Netanyahu 'condescension'

Roman Catholic hates Jew's speech. There's a surprise.
I knew the racists and haters would be along soon.
4i6Ckte.gif

I LOVE seeing the wedge between US and Israel getting larger and larger.
Not really.

More like the wedge between the Failed Messiah (Obumble) and the American People.
The American people showed how much they like Obama in November 2012. :)
Yep and in 2014 also.
He wasn't on the ballot in 2014.

No, but his policies were, and so were a great many members of his party, whose fortunes are tied, in part, to the public confidence in the standard bearer for the party.

Else, why would he have said that HE got a 'shellacking' after the 2010 mid-terms (he wasn't on the ballot in that one, either, eh)?

Not really.

More like the wedge between the Failed Messiah (Obumble) and the American People.
No, the American People showed just how bad the Republican choices were, in 2008 and 2012.

As to their confidence in Obumble, we need look no further than the 2010 and 2014 mid-term elections... both of them 'shellackings' for Obumble... with him first losing the House, then losing the Senate, four years later - as the American People became more and more convinced that His Imperial Majesty needed to be reined in.
I really thought he was going to do something. He gets in office, kicks his feet up on the desk, and smiles. (That feet on the desk thing really annoys the heck out of me.) I think this whole Iran nuclear deal is about him putting his name on something rather than world safety. He tried to do the same thing with the Israel/Palestine deal which immediately after it feel through Hamas let crazy loose with the rockets. Can't wait to see what the Iranians do. (No, not really.)

Not really.

Yep and in 2014 also.
No but his policies were. His own words.

Not really.

Yep and in 2014 also.

Oh, he was.

In his own words...

Tee-hee...

Priceless...

Not really.

Yep and in 2014 also.

No, but his policies were, and so were a great many members of his party, whose fortunes are tied, in part, to the public confidence in the standard bearer for the party.

Else, why would he have said that HE got a 'shellacking' after the 2010 mid-terms (he wasn't on the ballot in that one, either, eh)?
Dang you beat me to it.

Not really.

Yep and in 2014 also.

Oh, he was.

In his own words...

Tee-hee...

Priceless...

Shooting fish in a barrel.....

Roman Catholic hates Jew's speech. There's a surprise.
I knew the racists and haters would be along soon.
4i6Ckte.gif
I hate kittens too. And puppies. Can't stand puppies.

Obama Loves Puppies!

View attachment 37424
Oh that is wrong. Just so wrong. That thing should be dripping in spicy brown mustard. Yummmm.

I prefer smothered with chili and onions.

Forum List

Back