Pelosi caught being hypocrite yet again. Attends White House ceremony maskless.

Today was the day Texas went maskless; many of the stores have removed their signs, with a few holdouts, like Half-Price Books here locally, Many people are still wearing them anyway. Employees at many places are still masking up. As I said before it was becoming a trend in flu seasons in many areas anyway, before COVID, and my ass doc is requiring me to take a COVID test a couple of days before he looks up my butt the end of June, so there are still some precautions here and there. I never went anywhere for more than a half hour inside anyway, so masks were never a much of a hassle, but I understand wrestling with such complex technology is very intimidating and frustrating to many.
We're beginning to go maskless in my State as well, officially following CDC guidelines and for me (and I suspect many others) it isn't about the hassle it's about a BIG step towards the return to normalcy and it's also great to see people walking around indoors with no masks, SMILING.

I don’t think it’s “great” at all. Stupid and dangerous for the unvaccinated. Just like everything else Greg Abbott has done in this virus.
The CDC and all it's staff epidemiologists seem to disagree with you, you have a right to your opinion and also the right to keep wearing your mask if you choose.

Personally I like the step towards normalcy and the easing of all the stress everybody has endured over the past year.
Conservatives cannot function in government. Everything is ideology and nothing is based on science, technology or even common sense.

They don’t listen to advisors because what do the experts know?
Coming from a person that is disparaging the guidelines that the EXPERTS in the CDC just published, you should be asking yourself that question, not rambling on with broad accusations against a vast swath of your fellow citizens.
Conservatives are responsible for half a million Americans dying of covid. 3 economic crashes in the past 40 years. The worst health care, education and infrastructure in the first world. And the worst wealth inequity.

And yet poor white people continue to vote for them. This is why the rest of the world, has lost interest in following you fools, or even doing business with you.
Blah, blah, blah more pointless partisan filler, why do you insist on wasting your keystrokes on this type of nonsense?

Do you have a valid criticisms or are you just gonna call it partisan? I am not ignoring the CDC guidelines. You should try reading them instead of making false claims about what they say.
I posted "valid criticisms" but apparently, they just flew right over your head, so allow me to give you the "For Dummies" version.

Your posts are consistently devoid of objectivity, critical thinking and insight instead you just parrot whatever position the Democrats hold, in other words you're just a typical, predictable PARTISAN PARROT. That coupled with your penchant for dishonesty makes your posts worthless with respect to being worthy of further consideration. You could at least every once in while CONSIDER what the other side has to say before going off on tangents regarding "the Republicans", Do you honestly believe that your opinions are going to be considered by anyone with any degree of objectivity? Believe me they're not, all they do is make you look like a pre-programmed lemming.

I cannot take someone seriously that revels in confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance the way you consistently do.
As for partisanship, Greg Abbott is busy making sure that all Texans have guns, no Texas woman can get an abortion, and poor people in Texas can’t vote. But he can’t keep the lights on.

The basic function of government is to keep the lights on, clean water running, and just basic sound governance. Republicans can’t even do that
There you go again, ranting and raving on yet another non-sequitur "Republicans bad" bashing exercise.

Doesn't that nonsense EVER get boring for you? You're like a DNC wind up toy, pull the string and the same old meaningless, partisan nonsense pours out.

Have a nice day.
And she is a lying sack of shit on top of all that.

While she fines members of the House for following the science, she goes to the WH and does exactly what she is fining people in the House for.

Why are Democrats such science deniers?

Pelosi ditches mask at White House while doubling down on House floor rules​

A maskless House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., mingled indoors at a White House event Thursday while still enforcing coronavirus mask mandates on the House floor that amount to $500 fines.

Republicans balking at Pelosi's continued House mask requirements – despite new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – called out the Democratic leader for a double standard.

"This is the definition of hypocrisy," Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., told "Fox and Friends" on Friday. Green, a veteran, West Point graduate and physician, is among the several GOP lawmakers fined $500 this week for not wearing a mask on the House floor. Subsequent violations could reach $2,500.

PELOSI SLAMS UNVACCINATED LAWMAKERS, SAYS SHE NEEDS TO ENSURE HOUSE FLOOR ISN'T 'PETRI DISH' FOR COVID

"Leadership 101 at West Point for me 35 years ago, the first thing they teach you is you never ask people to do something you as the leader aren't willing to do," Green said. "And here she is in the House at the speaker's rostrum, not wearing a mask. She goes to the White House, not wearing a mask."

Pelosi went maskless Thursday at the White House during an East Room celebration to sign a new COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act into law with President Biden. She was spotted hugging and mingling freely at the event and did not observe social distancing protocols.

And the mafiosia moll is going to arrest the hell out of noncooperative House members? Oh my aching back. :rolleyes-41:

Of all of Nancy's attributes, being a raging hypocrite is the least heinous.

I'm just waiting for the HoR Congress Critters-R to grow some spine and sue Pelosi on the grounds that she's attempting to inhibit them from performing their Constitutional duties by imposing these silly fines for behavior that conforms to CDC recommendations.
stop arguing with her and take it to court.

stop arguing with her and take it to court.
Lol, why would I do that?

So I can listen to bombastic dictators bloviate on the meaning of pieces of pieces which are so disconnected from right and wrong that they don’t belong in the same Universe as rational human beings?

Reason dictates I have better things to do with my time than to entertain the musings of judges that don’t understand the difference between NLT and positivism.

Evil is as Evil does, Justice is the province of the divinity,

While she fines members of the House for following the science, she goes to the WH and does exactly what she is fining people in the House for.

A maskless House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., mingled indoors at a White House event Thursday while still enforcing coronavirus mask mandates on the House floor that amount to $500 fines.

Republicans balking at Pelosi's continued House mask requirements – despite new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – called out the Democratic leader for a double standard.

"This is the definition of hypocrisy," Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., told "Fox and Friends" on Friday. Green, a veteran, West Point graduate and physician, is among the several GOP lawmakers fined $500 this week for not wearing a mask on the House floor. Subsequent violations could reach $2,500.

PELOSI SLAMS UNVACCINATED LAWMAKERS, SAYS SHE NEEDS TO ENSURE HOUSE FLOOR ISN'T 'PETRI DISH' FOR COVID

"Leadership 101 at West Point for me 35 years ago, the first thing they teach you is you never ask people to do something you as the leader aren't willing to do," Green said. "And here she is in the House at the speaker's rostrum, not wearing a mask. She goes to the White House, not wearing a mask."

Pelosi went maskless Thursday at the White House during an East Room celebration to sign a new COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act into law with President Biden. She was spotted hugging and mingling freely at the event and did not observe social distancing protocols.

They know masks are for only you little sheeple servants to publicly display you’re submission to them.

They know masks are for only you little sheeple servants to publicly display you’re submission to them.

You people are batshit crazy politicizing mask wearing. It's the most childish and ridiculous behaviour I've ever seen from people who call themselves adults. Just like petulant children, you stamp your tiny feet and say "Why do I have to wear a mask when Dad doesn't do it?".

And while you show the world how easily Republicans can whip you kids into a childish frenzy, 2000 Americans are dying every day, most of whom would be alive today if they had been vaccinated and/or had worn masks.

In Canada, our most conservative province Alberta - Texas North, went with your no lockdowns, "freedom" and "individual rights" idiocy - the least vaccinated province in Canada with 65% with at least one shot. Heading into next week's election, the federal Conservative Party leader has enthusiastically endorsed the Alberta plan, and promises to federalize it as soon as he's elected.

Yesterday, the Conservative Premier of Alberta admitted that his plan has failed, that Alberta is 10 days away from turning people away from hospitals, and is closing non-essential services, and mandating vaccines and masks.

You people are batshit crazy politicizing mask wearing. It's the most childish and ridiculous behaviour I've ever seen from people who call themselves adults. Just like petulant children, you stamp your tiny feet and say "Why do I have to wear a mask when Dad doesn't do it?".

And while you show the world how easily Republicans can whip you kids into a childish frenzy, 2000 Americans are dying every day, most of whom would be alive today if they had been vaccinated and/or had worn masks.

In Canada, our most conservative province Alberta - Texas North, went with your no lockdowns, "freedom" and "individual rights" idiocy - the least vaccinated province in Canada with 65% with at least one shot. Heading into next week's election, the federal Conservative Party leader has enthusiastically endorsed the Alberta plan, and promises to federalize it as soon as he's elected.

Yesterday, the Conservative Premier of Alberta admitted that his plan has failed, that Alberta is 10 days away from turning people away from hospitals, and is closing non-essential services, and mandating vaccines and masks.

Oh just close your mouth. You idiots just do whatever you are told to do and are simply incapable of calling out your Prog leaders when they do what they forcing you to do. You people just plain stupid.

You people are batshit crazy politicizing mask wearing.
Stockholm syndrome. Seek professional psychiatric care.
Masks serve only one function: to show who you submissive sheeples are and publicly humiliate you.

1631804722629.jpeg
C0880ADE-E79A-4E06-992E-10CDEAB5E239.jpeg
2C3EC111-D1E8-4F1A-91A5-FEE5AB1E734E.jpeg

Come on man! Everyone knows that the elitist don't have to follow the commoner rules! How dare you even question what they do! The rules are to control the masses while the elitist do whatever the hell they want! The last year and a half should have taught that, have you learned nothing?

Now you will be banned from Twitter and Facebook! How dare you point out the hypocrisy!

1631818810211.png

You are worried about making in political when Pedo Joe called Governors Neanderthals for opening their states?

Oh, and nobody cares about KKKanada, Dumbass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back