Pelosi caught being hypocrite yet again. Attends White House ceremony maskless.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
While she fines members of the House for following the science, she goes to the WH and does exactly what she is fining people in the House for.

Why are Democrats such science deniers?

Pelosi ditches mask at White House while doubling down on House floor rules​

A maskless House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., mingled indoors at a White House event Thursday while still enforcing coronavirus mask mandates on the House floor that amount to $500 fines.

Republicans balking at Pelosi's continued House mask requirements – despite new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – called out the Democratic leader for a double standard.

"This is the definition of hypocrisy," Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., told "Fox and Friends" on Friday. Green, a veteran, West Point graduate and physician, is among the several GOP lawmakers fined $500 this week for not wearing a mask on the House floor. Subsequent violations could reach $2,500.

PELOSI SLAMS UNVACCINATED LAWMAKERS, SAYS SHE NEEDS TO ENSURE HOUSE FLOOR ISN'T 'PETRI DISH' FOR COVID

"Leadership 101 at West Point for me 35 years ago, the first thing they teach you is you never ask people to do something you as the leader aren't willing to do," Green said. "And here she is in the House at the speaker's rostrum, not wearing a mask. She goes to the White House, not wearing a mask."

Pelosi went maskless Thursday at the White House during an East Room celebration to sign a new COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act into law with President Biden. She was spotted hugging and mingling freely at the event and did not observe social distancing protocols.

Of all of Nancy's attributes, being a raging hypocrite is the least heinous.

I'm just waiting for the HoR Congress Critters-R to grow some spine and sue Pelosi on the grounds that she's attempting to inhibit them from performing their Constitutional duties by imposing these silly fines for behavior that conforms to CDC recommendations.

Was she seen driving an electric truck to the White House?

:auiqs.jpg:

Truck?

No, but she did go for a different electric vehicle....

1621619022801.png

Today was the day Texas went maskless; many of the stores have removed their signs, with a few holdouts, like Half-Price Books here locally, Many people are still wearing them anyway. Employees at many places are still masking up. As I said before it was becoming a trend in flu seasons in many areas anyway, before COVID, and my ass doc is requiring me to take a COVID test a couple of days before he looks up my butt the end of June, so there are still some precautions here and there. I never went anywhere for more than a half hour inside anyway, so masks were never a much of a hassle, but I understand wrestling with such complex technology is very intimidating and frustrating to many.

Today was the day Texas went maskless; many of the stores have removed their signs, with a few holdouts, like Half-Price Books here locally, Many people are still wearing them anyway. Employees at many places are still masking up. As I said before it was becoming a trend in flu seasons in many areas anyway, before COVID, and my ass doc is requiring me to take a COVID test a couple of days before he looks up my butt the end of June, so there are still some precautions here and there. I never went anywhere for more than a half hour inside anyway, so masks were never a much of a hassle, but I understand wrestling with such complex technology is very intimidating and frustrating to many.
We're beginning to go maskless in my State as well, officially following CDC guidelines and for me (and I suspect many others) it isn't about the hassle it's about a BIG step towards the return to normalcy and it's also great to see people walking around indoors with no masks, SMILING.

Inside.
Big crowd.
No social distancing.
Not a single mask in the room.

1621621819353.png

While she fines members of the House for following the science, she goes to the WH and does exactly what she is fining people in the House for.

A maskless House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., mingled indoors at a White House event Thursday while still enforcing coronavirus mask mandates on the House floor that amount to $500 fines.

Republicans balking at Pelosi's continued House mask requirements – despite new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – called out the Democratic leader for a double standard.

"This is the definition of hypocrisy," Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., told "Fox and Friends" on Friday. Green, a veteran, West Point graduate and physician, is among the several GOP lawmakers fined $500 this week for not wearing a mask on the House floor. Subsequent violations could reach $2,500.

PELOSI SLAMS UNVACCINATED LAWMAKERS, SAYS SHE NEEDS TO ENSURE HOUSE FLOOR ISN'T 'PETRI DISH' FOR COVID

"Leadership 101 at West Point for me 35 years ago, the first thing they teach you is you never ask people to do something you as the leader aren't willing to do," Green said. "And here she is in the House at the speaker's rostrum, not wearing a mask. She goes to the White House, not wearing a mask."

Pelosi went maskless Thursday at the White House during an East Room celebration to sign a new COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act into law with President Biden. She was spotted hugging and mingling freely at the event and did not observe social distancing protocols.

Thread already up. :)

We're beginning to go maskless in my State as well, officially following CDC guidelines and for me (and I suspect many others) it isn't about the hassle it's about a BIG step towards the return to normalcy and it's also great to see people walking around indoors with no masks, SMILING.

I don't disagree; I think stores do have the right to require them if the owners choose to, regardless of removing state mandates.

Last edited:
Was she seen driving an electric truck to the White House?

:auiqs.jpg:

I assumed she had people that did that for her. Driving yourself is for the common people

Possibly has a Chinese chauffeur,a brother of the Red Chinese spy that drove her lover Feinstein around for 20 years, of which we've heard bupkiss about since his arrest. Was he let go or what? Is he back to driving Feinstein around?

There’s another thread castigating Nancy for wearing a mask against CDC Guildlines.

Regardless of what Pelosi does you people are going to call her names. It’s what you do

Political discussion used to be about policies and programs. Now it’s about attacking the other side over stupid shit that doesn’t matter. Because one side has no policies and no programs all they have is attacks.

Forum List

Back