Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Which means absolutely zero to this case.

.... not yet .... but clark - who was willing to do what even bill barr was afraid to do ... is pleading the 5th.

why? huh? huh huh HUH?

E79UTD1XMAAOHTG.jpg

:heehee:

.... not yet .... but clark - who was willing to do what even bill barr was afraid to do ... is pleading the 5th.

why? huh? huh huh HUH?

E79UTD1XMAAOHTG.jpg

:heehee:
Guess we'll just have to scream that we know everything and the whole case is rigged, huh? Look, we've had so many of these cases where the internet keyboard jockeys go all ballistic and stuff because they claim somebody's guilty even though they've been cleared by sometimes multiple investigations. Just this once, will you PLEASE make sure the prosecution has ALL the information you have BEFORE the verdict gets handed down? It'll save everyone so much trouble.

Looks like Pelosi is moving forward with her select committee. Adam Kinzinger will be on the committee. Pelosi only needs to appoint one more republican.
She can appoint John McCain on there but it won't change a thing. Guilt or innocence is not a function of the number of TDS-RINOs you bribe.

The committee is supposed to start their work next week.
You mean they haven't even started yet? What are they waiting for, January 6? I thought they'd be almost finished by now! :21:

'meh ... jim is just voicing the court of (critical thinking bipeds) public opinion.
Still as stupid and biased as ever, aren't you?

Of course I just answered my won question as you continue to use emoji's when you cannot formulate a reasoned response, as is your history.

Last edited:

Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee​

Which nullifies their value and proves the futility of the committee. You can't create an investigative committee with known obvious BIAS toward the outcome! Might as well hire a few Alabama KKK rednecks to determine the innocence of a black guy in 1932.

Nancy should just jump straight to her guilty verdict and save the taxpayer a lot of money because we all know that is where this is going REGARDLESS of the evidence presented.

'If you're innocent, why are you taking the 5th?': Trump's comments about pleading the 5th could come back to bite him

Natasha Bertrand
May 22, 2017, 2:51 PM

"If you are not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?" Trump said at a campaign rally in Florida in September.

"The mob takes the Fifth Amendment," Trump said at a campaign event in Iowa later that month. "If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"

'If you're innocent, why are you taking the 5th?': Trump's comments about pleading the 5th could come back to bite him

mmmmm maybe i'll make popcorn balls for the holidays....

View attachment 570897

:113:
That is Donnie's MO. He criticizes anyone that tries a tactic that his cult tries. Clark is a traitor that tried to overturn the election.

That is Donnie's MO. He criticizes anyone that tries a tactic that his cult tries. Clark is a traitor that tried to overturn the election.
Nobody wanted the election overturned they wanted the alleged fraud investigated. Congress had the chance but knew it had to be covered up so they did nothing. Nothing, but call 40% of voters traitors. Corrupt to the core.

GEE! I wonder what he is trying to hide....a favorite line from the former Liar in Chief.
Sure is nice that you can make up anything you wish to be so and just on your word claim it is true. And use emoji's to attempt to boost your claim when you have no actual evidence.

As I said, facts are not need in your rush to claim the truth, just more fabrications.

Sure is nice that you can make up anything you wish to be so and just on your word claim it is true. And use emoji's to attempt to boost your claim when you have no actual evidence.

As I said, facts are not need in your rush to claim the truth, just more fabrications.
Jim should be asking the swing states what they have to hide. They are still hiding ballots.

Just a little bit of truth or evidence would go a long way to support your biased claim, but since you resent none your claim is worthless.

BTW, Thank you for showing your true colors that you would deny an American citizen their constitutional rights. Now everyone can see the true democrat agenda.

how so kitten? because i showed a video of a former federal DC prosecutor of 25 yrs saying that clark has every right to invoke his 5th amendment right? lol ...

Guess we'll just have to scream that we know everything and the whole case is rigged, huh? Look, we've had so many of these cases where the internet keyboard jockeys go all ballistic and stuff because they claim somebody's guilty even though they've been cleared by sometimes multiple investigations. Just this once, will you PLEASE make sure the prosecution has ALL the information you have BEFORE the verdict gets handed down? It'll save everyone so much trouble.

i'm not any part of the prosecution, sweetcakes. i am part of the court of public opinion.

Forum List

Back