Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

@Sandy Shanks What has got to end is your lack of ability to form any opinion not provided to you by your cherry picked and highly biased media propaganda and your refusal to admit already legally proven items in history. You are the Nancy Pelosi of hate.

Have you ever had an original thought?
Here is what I am wondering. Will you deal with the issues, or will you try to insult me again?

In 2016 and again in 2020, the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, wanted Trump to be our President. A test of Trump's loyalty came in July 2018 at Helsinki when Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted the statements from Putin.

Is Trump acting very much like a Russian agent?

The reader can decide, but we know this. His followers on this forum run and hide. They offer no defense for the former President's actions.

NATO is a gun aimed directly at the heart of Russia. As President, Trump alienated our traditional allies, meaning members of NATO, and attempted friendship with the communist dictators of Russia, China, and North Korea.

As President, Trump destroyed the nuclear agreement with Iran, a devout enemy of our country, and, as a consequence, that enemy is very close to a nuclear weapon today.

Due to his poor performance as President, Trump was soundly beaten in the Presidential election in November 2020, clobbered by over seven million votes. Trump, without even a hint of evidence, only rhetoric, claims he won by a landslide. He also lost 60 court decisions plus the Supreme Court and countless state audits.

"It is now clear that first in Georgia, and then by trying to wield presidential power to force the Justice Department to declare the election soiled by fraud where none existed, the ex-President sought to incite a coup to stay in office. When that failed, he called a mob to Washington, incited it with false claims of voter fraud, and then it invaded Congress, obliterating a peaceful transfer of power," CNN.

During his presidency, the Trump show -- with its crazed West Wing antics and his craving for attention -- was exhausting and distracting, but ultimately not a threat to the republic. But while many Americans wish he no longer dominated the headlines, it's now clear that warning signs are flashing everywhere about Trump's future intent. If anything, the peril he poses to democracy has grown in the last six months, as much of the Republican Party itself has turned against cherished bedrock political values. -- Stephen Collinson, CNN

Sandy Shanks Using CNN as a source for your rants says an awful lot about you and your lack of ability too think independently.

You have once again failed to show any legitimate source for your hate except that is your hate. You continue to fail to question what reasons Trump had for his actions, you make statements and believe that just because you make a claim, you insist that it is true.

You are a nobody and know none of the facts. That makes you show what you are, a hate filled poser.

BTW, telling the truth about you is not insulting, it is merely telling the truth, something you have little to no experience with. Do some of your own research, tell the truth and stay away until you can do this.

A direct quote of this statement would prove you are not the liar we all know you to be.

FlySwat2.gif

About the reply expected from one such as you, never defending yourself because you can't. You prefer emoji's when you can't think of anything relevant to say concerning the discussion. In other words, a dimwitted liar.

i prefer to mock you.

I suppose someone of your limited intelligence would think this is cleaver. Once again , you have proven your inability to think for yourself.

BTW, your blue state map only shows where the nation is suffering under Biden and his hencemen.

it's

h-e-n-c-H-m-e-n.

Here is what I am wondering. Will you deal with the issues, or will you try to insult me again?
@Sandy Shanks Using CNN as a source for your rants says an awful lot about you and your lack of ability too think independently.

You have once again failed to show any legitimate source for your hate except that is your hate.

Yeah, that's what I thought. What did I get wrong? You didn't say.

You continue to fail to question what reasons Trump had for his actions
Trump believes the election was stolen from him. You didn't know that? The sixth grader next door knew that.

You do realize you are making a complete fool of yourself. Of course, that is what Trump and his followers do.

In 2016 and again in 2020, the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, wanted Trump to be our President. A test of Trump's loyalty came in July 2018 at Helsinki when Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted the statements from Putin.

Is Trump acting very much like a Russian agent?
@Sandy Shanks Using CNN as a source for your rants says an awful lot about you and your lack of ability too think independently.
Obviously, CNN wasn't the source for those comments. I was.

Here is what is interesting. You didn't challenge those comments.

Yeah, that's what I thought. What did I get wrong? You didn't say.

Trump believes the election was stolen from him. You didn't know that? The sixth grader next door knew that.

You do realize you are making a complete fool of yourself. Of course, that is what Trump and his followers do.
Your entire premise is wrong and you are to dumb to recognize it, once again expounding and building on your idiocy.

Yu may want to check with that sixth grader since he is obviously more intelligent than you or you would not be taking his word for anything. Once again showing your unreasoning hate and inability to think for yourself.

That is the true mark of a democrat.

BTW, you got everything wrong except as am example of your fear of those superior to you (EVERYONE).

Obviously, CNN wasn't the source for those comments. I was.

Here is what is interesting. You didn't challenge those comments.
Nothing of fact to challenge, just your continuing hatred of your betters.

BTW, if CNN wasn't your source, why did you cite them? Idiot and a proven liar, again.

Last edited:
As President, Trump destroyed the nuclear agreement with Iran, a devout enemy of our country, and, as a consequence, that enemy is very close to a nuclear weapon today.
Iran has no, and never had any, intention of limiting their drive for nuclear weapons

Anyone that believes that Iran was going to divest itself of any intentions to develop a nuclear arsenal
is probably also a believer in the Easter Bunny and the Twelfth Iman.

The one that will return to make Iran supreme when they have annihilated Israel and other impediments
to Iranian world domination.

Is that all you have, Playing the spelling police? It proves that you have nothing of worth to say, as expected.

when you try to insult - the least you CAN do is spell it correctly - henceforth you look like an asswipe.

lol.... sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back