Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Your proof your acquisitions? Other than what you have heard, of course. You are hardly a unbiased audience and show a proclivity to believe just what you want to believe. And then lie about that.

Pitiful.

lol ... hard copy notes, taken in real time don't lie, jr.

deal with it.

Looks like Pelosi is moving forward with her select committee.

Adam Kinzinger will be on the committee.

Pelosi only needs to appoint one more republican.

The committee is supposed to start their work next week.

I guess that Ms. Pelosi can do what she wants, but she is unveiling herself here as an ultrapartisan uninterested in Truth.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have a problem with putting opposition people on a committee which is supposed to represent EVERYONE, including the tens of millions of Little Trumpsters.

I guess that Ms. Pelosi can do what she wants, but she is unveiling herself here as an ultrapartisan uninterested in Truth.

Otherwise, she wouldn't have a problem with putting opposition people on a committee which is supposed to represent EVERYONE, including the tens of millions of Little Trumpsters.

false.

VW2X5UHRQII6XP4A4ODX3HC7AY.jpg

1) ' we have an obligation to people that this was an illegal corrupt election'

2) ' you guys may not be following the internet the way i do'

3) ' just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the (R) congressmen '

Last edited:
did i say 'nothing' ? damn, you like to twist words, zog. so stop it.

your opinions & instincts are skewed in MY opinion. so, does that mean anything to you? i highly doubt it.

sometimes we 'converse' - other times we debate . but as long as you are po-lite ... that can continue; even though i'm just waiting for the day i get to say

' neener neener, told ya so '.................. :p
You just said that my instincts are irrelevant to you?

playtime And of course you personally have seen these notes and verified their veracity, right?

Oh, you haven't? So you are either making up stuff again or continuing to lie. 50/50 bet on which one.

playtime So, as expected, you have no recourse except to attempt in your lame way to insult.

Of course, since I have zero respect for you or your opinions, your attempts mean nothing. Just more swamp gas passing through your lips.

Looks like Pelosi is moving forward with her select committee.

Adam Kinzinger will be on the committee.

Pelosi only needs to appoint one more republican.

The committee is supposed to start their work next week.

I'm sure she will have full team of nothing but anti-Trumpers. No need to have a fair and unbiased investigation.

Forum List

Back