Pelosi Appoints 2nd GOP Critic Of trump To Jan. 6 Committee

Pelosi didn't appoint a Commission with only her people on it. She accepted two of McCarthy's other picks, but the two guys who helped Trump plan and carry out January 6th objections to the certification to the election, both of whom are material witnesses in this investigation, were not permitted to sit on the Committee. You don't invite the guy with the matches to an arson investigation.

"The fact that "extra security was declined is well known by people that read and watch the news."

I found this report, dated January 7th, but it didn't name the "two Pentagon officials" who made this allegation. These are just some of the questions which need answers. Who said this, and on what basis?

Other officials from BOTH parties enquired as to WHO turned down such requests. And why.

This is WHY a commission and an investigation is needed. Because police and FBI investigations will look at who committed what crimes, but not why it happened in the first place.
The FBI will investigate everything and everybody except themselves. What is needed is an independent investigation...not one controlled by the FBI or the Capitol Police or Nancy Pelosi.

Do you disagree that the FBI might help plan illegal activities?
A weaselly non sequitur by any measure. Your task is to argue it as probable in this case, not as possible in any case. Are you saying they may have planned trespassing? Or are you saying they planned a violent mob bent on insurrection? Help me out with the "the FBI did it" line. So make your argument. I am not your assistant, here to answer your silly questions.

The FBI will investigate everything and everybody except themselves. What is needed is an independent investigation...not one controlled by the FBI or the Capitol Police or Nancy Pelosi.

This is an "independent investigation". Neither the FBI, nor the Capitol Police are involved in this investigation at all.

Your side had the option of having a 50/50 Bipartisan Commission, with subpoena power for both sides, and subpoena veto for both sides, but Republicans really don't want an investigation at all. They voted against it.

If Republicans refuse to investigate, that leaves Pelosi and the Democrats. Pelosi tried to include Republicans, but Republicans don't want an investigation, and they tried to sabotage it.

Pelosi is neither running nor leading this investigation. That would be the Chair of the Commission, and the people from both parties who agreed to participate in a thoughtful way.

This is an "independent investigation". Neither the FBI, nor the Capitol Police are involved in this investigation at all.

Your side had the option of having a 50/50 Bipartisan Commission, with subpoena power for both sides, and subpoena veto for both sides, but Republicans really don't want an investigation at all. They voted against it.

If Republicans refuse to investigate, that leaves Pelosi and the Democrats. Pelosi tried to include Republicans, but Republicans don't want an investigation, and they tried to sabotage it.

Pelosi is neither running nor leading this investigation. That would be the Chair of the Commission, and the people from both parties who agreed to participate in a thoughtful way.

This should be fun.

Impeachment #3. You guys just love looking like morons....don't you.

And you do such a good job at it.

Interesting...so was it the "Chair of the Commission" that wouldn't seat the two GOP members that the House Minority Leader named...or was that Nancy Pelosi?

So? You make the error of thinking you are normal, and therefore everyone else must be a prostrate, lobotomized cultist like you. No. You are not normal.
You have never been a normal human...your ideas and beliefs kill people in tragic ways and ruin lives and you don't care as long as you think you have won....one day you will have to explain and justify that....I hope you can....

H
Please.
It's is ONLY about hiding the truth.

The question is not whether Pelosi should have had more security.
The question IS WHY they needed more security.
If these really are the noble patriotic Americans you claim them to be there shouldn't have been a need for more security
BUUUUUUUUT
If there were terrorists intent on staging a coup then more security was definitely needed.

Do you see? Your PRIMARY line of attack calls your own people terrorists.

Sorry I'm all finished for now.
You can go ahead with your dining out-house.

You poor uneducated dumbfuck. The FBI has already been revealed to have known something COULD have happened. With that knowledge, more security was offered. It was refused. Why was that shithead? Yes you are finished. Resume eating your own waste.

A weaselly non sequitur by any measure. Your task is to argue it as probable in this case, not as possible in any case. Are you saying they may have planned trespassing? Or are you saying they planned a violent mob bent on insurrection? Help me out with the "the FBI did it" line. So make your argument. I am not your assistant, here to answer your silly questions.
Not at all. You trust the FBI to investigate something they were involved in and I don't. That the FBI will protect themselves and all crooked liberals should be evident to you from their actions taken during their defense and protection of the Clinton Crime Family and during their persecution of Donald Trump.

I do not argue with totally stupid people.

This is an "independent investigation".
Therein lies evidence of you sheer stupidity. It is a Democrat Party investigation with intent to vilify political opponents and falsely exonerate all of the liberal assholes that enabled the protestors to enter the Capitol.

Therein lies evidence of you sheer stupidity. It is a Democrat Party investigation with intent to vilify political opponents and falsely exonerate all of the liberal assholes that enabled the protestors to enter the Capitol.

If your political opponents acted like villains, they deserve to be identified as such

only a few actually believe in the big lie. those are the Qanon nutters.

the rest are just trump humpers bent on loving trump, but scared shitless they will feel his wrath if they don't show their loyalty.
So I ask again, my opinion is wrong? How can an opinion be wrong?

Republicans put Nancy Pelosi in charge of the Select Committee? God, you're an idiot! Pelosi is the Speaker of the House...THAT'S what puts her in charge!

Yes they did. When Republicans voted against the creation of a bi-partisan investigation like the 9/11 Commission, they put Nancy Pelosi in charge of how the investigation would be set up and how it would be run.

Republicans don't want an investigation because they helped Trump do this.

Forum List

Back