Pelosi Announces Select Committee To Oversee 2 Trillion Relief Funds

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Even though republicans and trump doesn't want her to do it, it's mandated by the law trump signed last week. trump put a signing statement on the bill saying he wasn't going to follow the over sight portion that it was unconstitutional to do the over sight.

I wonder why republicans and trump don't want any over sight of the largest funding law in our history?

Even though republicans and trump doesn't want her to do it, it's mandated by the law trump signed last week. trump put a signing statement on the bill saying he wasn't going to follow the over sight portion that it was unconstitutional to do the over sight.

I wonder why republicans and trump don't want any over sight of the largest funding law in our history?

Because they know what slimy crooked corrupt assholes the democrats are!

That's like having the fox guard the hen house.

Is it bad when we can't trust any politician to oversee this slush fund they approved for themselves.

There needs to be oversight as to how this money is spent, though I doubt it will make much difference. The favorite corporate masters of the Republicans and the Democrats will be first at the trough.

There needs to be oversight as to how this money is spent, though I doubt it will make much difference. The favorite corporate masters of the Republicans and the Democrats will be first at the trough.
Oversight. Both parties show equal weight. Pelosi has to return the pork.

Sure glad you won't be on any oversight committee. Seeing past the end of your nose comes to mind why.

Forum List

Back