Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.
On the bright side, the death toll in NY is up to 114 --- probably all Democrats. That has to put a smile on your face.
Yes it does. The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.
You truly are an un-American scumbag.
I'm "unamerican?" How so, because I know who the enemy is?

Yes
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.
GOP should stop kissing big companies asses and put somethings the democrats want in this bill, like NOT allowing the companies to use the money for stock buyback or bonuses!
Democrats need to act responsibly. GOP is not "kissing big companies" but try to help the job providers in this country.
Yes they are. Give congress some oversight into what the companies do with the money. There is ZERO need for these companies to use the money for stock buybacks and CEO bonuses.
Republicans aren't objecting to that, moron. Pelosi and company want to "fundamentally restructure the economy." They want to include the green new deal and give broad new powers to organize4d labor. The Dims are scum.

The Senate went away for a long weekend after the House passed their bill, so stop with the bullshit and lies. Trump ignored this pandemic for two months telling the American people it was yet another "hoax" to bring down his presidency, so stop complaining about the Democrats. Trump has done nothing to slow or stop this virus other than ban people coming from China.

Donald Trump has frittered away American lives with his lies, his incompetence, and his fear that the virus would disrupt his election chances. So stop blaming Pelosi or the Democrats. They're not the ones who are failing this leadership test on a daily basis.
But the House bill has already been passed by the Senate and signed into law. Pelosi has been AWOL for a week.

No she hasn't. She's been waiting to see the Senate Bill, which McConnell promised when he finally got around to passing the House Bill, nearly a week after it arrived on his desk.
She saw it and rejected it. Now she wants to throw in every pet project the Dims ever had.

1585042902333.png

You might not like it, but the 1st Amendment grants us certain rights whether we are businessmen or not. Citizens United is what we call "Settled Law", if the libs want to get rid of it, they need a constitutional amendment.
Settled law your ass.

If we want to get rid of abominations like Citizens United (which insanely says that corporation are people and deserve the same rights) we need to elect Dems to the Senate and Oval Office and get rid of the corporatist Justices on the SCOTUS

The democrat party members of the press are pushing panic and hysteria....the democrat party members in congress are blocking aid in order to increase the panic and the economic collapse......the democrat party governors are shutting down their states to wreck the economy........

Articles at American Thinker point out that Dr. Fauci, or the new James Comey.......did not suggest closing schools, restaruants or the economy when he was in charge during the H1N1 flu outbreak....instead, he said the opposite....

H1N1 is the flu. Flus have vaccines and treatments.

The thing was, all the big corporations started sending people to work from home long before Governor Pritzker and others put out a shelter in place order. Starbucks closed all its stores a week earlier.

On the bright side, the death toll in NY is up to 114 --- probably all Democrats. That has to put a smile on your face.
Yes it does. The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.
You truly are an un-American scumbag.
I'm "unamerican?" How so, because I know who the enemy is?
You're a yellow-bellied coward who is afraid of everyone in real life. You're a punk.

Trump and the Republicans are fighting to defeat the damage caused by the Coronovirus.

The stupid asshole Democrats are fighting to impose the Green New Deal.

I tried to read her plan but it was over 1000 pages of hopes and dreams. I disagree that it is holding anything up though... the senate can and should pass their bill and Nancys plan has nothing to do with that process. Perhaps Nancy’s plan just lays out the houses ideas of what they want included... who knows. But if she does make a move to scrap the senate bill to pass hers then I will agree with you. The senate has to move today though. This is pathetic

Republicans are using a crisis to ram through a corporate Porkulus bill

Democrats’ demands, timing, and techniques in this Caronavirus financial relief process solidified to myself just how heartless they are towards Americans who are suffering. Democrats use the suffering as leverage to reshape America in their image. That’s it.

Democrats are going to have to explain how windmill tax credits, airline carbon footprints, and mandating corporate board structures are going to help the guy now who just lost his job, the woman who shut her business, or the retirees or near- retirees just saw their hard earned savings and sacrifice get hit in a major way.

“Never let a crisis go to waste”. 20 years ago, I could vote for Democrats. Today, they are radicals hell-bent on transforming America for their masters.

Republicans are using a crisis to ram through a corporate Porkulus bill

What you call corporate porkulus is more relevant and helpful to the paycheck and retirement accounts of Americans vs. windmills and solar panels. Further, Democrats seemingly were in agreement with Republicans before they pulled their last minute, irrelevant demands. The benefits extended to Corporations were there all along during the negotiations. Democrats are only trashing them because their radical tactics around last minute, ridiculous demands are blowing up in their faces.

Democrats are once again showing the American People how willing they are to let them suffer and extend misery.

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

But those are NOT the reasons the bill is being held up.

The biggest sticking point is the $500bn that Trump wants to control..

The Senate went away for a long weekend after the House passed their bill, so stop with the bullshit and lies. Trump ignored this pandemic for two months telling the American people it was yet another "hoax" to bring down his presidency, so stop complaining about the Democrats. Trump has done nothing to slow or stop this virus other than ban people coming from China.

Donald Trump has frittered away American lives with his lies, his incompetence, and his fear that the virus would disrupt his election chances. So stop blaming Pelosi or the Democrats. They're not the ones who are failing this leadership test on a daily basis.
But the House bill has already been passed by the Senate and signed into law. Pelosi has been AWOL for a week.

No she hasn't. She's been waiting to see the Senate Bill, which McConnell promised when he finally got around to passing the House Bill, nearly a week after it arrived on his desk.
She saw it and rejected it. Now she wants to throw in every pet project the Dims ever had.

Apparently, Trumpy Bear doesn't like it either. Mnuchin and Schumer are negotiating this deal, leaving Mitch out of this. With 5 Republican Senators out with corona virus, Democrats control the Senate.

Trump and the Republicans are fighting to defeat the damage caused by the Coronovirus.

The stupid asshole Democrats are fighting to impose the Green New Deal.
You are very wrong son. The green new deal is a very small fraction of the bill.
PAY ATTENTION...... The biggest sticking point is the $500bn for the large corporations that Trump wants to control.
Like I already said .... I don’t expect Trumpets to know or understand the bill..

Get your facts straight kid.,

Nancy Pelosi has blood on her hands. There's a special place in hell reserved for her.
For what now?
Obstruction.
Of what?
Read the news.
I assume you are accusing Pelosi of murder for not allowing a massive taxpayer wealth redistribution bill?

Seems pretty hyperbolic you me.
I'm accusing Pelosi of obstructing a bill that would help the American people. Everything was going along fine until she stuck her nose in it to fund Democrat pet projects. You know that, so don't insult the People's intelligence

But those are NOT the reasons the bill is being held up.

The biggest sticking point is the $500bn that Trump wants to control..

$500 billion of Corporate Porkulus

Forum List

Back