Pelosi and House Democrats Screw Up Everything Again

Pelosi says House will draft its own coronavirus funding bill
Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.
On the bright side, the death toll in NY is up to 114 --- probably all Democrats. That has to put a smile on your face.

Senate Republicans and OUR President are trying to help the situation during this time of crisis, but House Democrats throw a monkey wrench into the motor again. Great job Pelosi on wasting precious time and resources trying to overturn election 2016 with your dumbassed impeachment. Bunch of buffoons.
On the bright side, the death toll in NY is up to 114 --- probably all Democrats. That has to put a smile on your face.
What are Schiff and Pelosi doing during this crisis? Nothing. The only thing the Democratic House has done since 2018 is attempt to overthrow the government with their fucked-up impeachment folly. We need a Republican House in 2020 and we're getting there fast. Pelosi can't find her ass with both hands.

Why aren't conservatives placing the blame for the impeached president trump's botched response to COVID-19 where it belongs, on President Obama?

You blamed him for the 2008 Great Republican Recession, which began over four months before he was first elected and over six months before he was first inaugurated.

So, get with it, conservatives. If you're going to rewrite history, really make it far fetched. After all, you must defend the biggest buffoon this world has ever known, and you adore him.

Why aren't conservatives placing the blame for the impeached president trump's botched response to COVID-19 where it belongs, on President Obama?

You blamed him for the 2008 Great Republican Recession, which began over four months before he was first elected and over six months before he was first inaugurated.

So, get with it, conservatives. If you're going to rewrite history, really make it far fetched. After all, you must defend the biggest buffoon this world has ever known, and you adore him.

Trump is doing a great job despite obstructionist liberals. Again, the only thing the Democratic House has done since 2018 is try to overturn the election of 2016.

~~~~~~
No doubt her Bill will contain pork, violations of the Hyde act and poison pills that Democrats are noted for....

Does that mean the Democrats will give them extra votes????

~~~~~~
Too bad those in charge in NYC are not affected. The Mayor should be one of those....

~~~~~~
No doubt her Bill will contain pork, violations of the Hyde act and poison pills that Democrats are noted for....
Her narcissism will cost lives because Democrats want a bill of their own. All about ego and the $$$ Democrats can steal. You would think for once they could be team players for the sake of the country.

If President Trump had not acted by stopping flights into the U.S. the Wuhan Covid-19 virus would have been worse by 10 fold today. Your TDS is quite apparent. Strangely you didn't speak up about the H1N1 pandemic in 2009 when thousands died in the U.S.. There again your TDS surpasses any intelligence you might have....

No ones death would put a smile on my face. I will not go there with you. Every human life is precious, that's why I oppose random abortions. Even if they are Democrats they are my fellow Americans and I could never wish for something like that. I am a 100% patriot when it comes to my nation. Politics is simply part of that. Perhaps you might get the House Democrats to act responsibly and try to be bi-partisan for a change.

No ones death would put a smile on my face. I will not go there with you. Every human life is precious, that's why I oppose random abortions. Even if they are Democrats they are my fellow Americans and I could never wish for something like that. I am a 100% patriot when it comes to my nation. Politics is simply part of that. Perhaps you might get the House Democrats to act responsibly and try to be bi-partisan for a change.
Well said...if the rank and file voting democrats worked as hard at making their party more honest and better than they do at trying to get rid of Trump they may develop a policy goal and a reason for the people in mass to support them.....but all that party is geared up for doing today is winning only for the sake of winning not to make the nation better....

~~~~~~
Too bad those in charge in NYC are not affected. The Mayor should be one of those....

The Mayor should be one of those....

Saw him on one of the talk shows this morning, whining about Trump not sending military into NYC to save everyone.

~~~~~~
Her narcissism will cost lives because Democrats want a bill of their own. All about ego and the $$$ Democrats can steal. You would think for once they could be team players for the sake of the country.
Never gonna happen!

I know of no one that blames 44 for causing the recession, though anyone with a little bit of common sense does blame him for how long the recovery took.

Way to deflect though. Have a cookie and have your mom tuck you in.

Everything, every thought, every move the democrats make is about politics and making the other side look bad. Its disgusting but theyll never pay the price. Theyre mind numb supporters wont vote any other way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back