Pelosi Admits That $3.5 T Bill Contains Program That Spies On Our Bank Accounts

:auiqs.jpg:You kill me stop it! The banks have been telling on yous for forty years over large transactions due to Ricco statues, then Drug War anti-money laundering laws and finally the Patriot Act can pretty much follow you around like bad breathe.
then why the need for this new law?

I'm tellin ya...'bail ins' are comin.

When the chickens come home to roost on this shit show they are gonna take everything they can.

They have done it in every economy that has taken a dive.

They want every red cent.
More than likely they will only audit political opponents

Taxation has less to do with revenue, cuz they can just print money, than it does punishing political rivals and rewarding political allies.

Obama taught us that when he used the IRS to go after his political opponents. And even though conservatives won the court case showing they were targeted, nothing has changed.

They just used taxpayer money to pay off those who won the court case

What do they care? It's not like any of them are held accountable for what they have done.

Yellen says it's to hold billionaires accountable.

All ~630 of them in the US

The answer, clearly, to keep an eye on 630 people is to montior ~124,000,000 private accounts. So, we're going to monitor 123,999,370 private accounts to watch the other 630 people's accounts.

That^^^^ makes no sense whatsoever.

This has nothing to do with holding billionaires accountable. Even the lie sucks on this.

More than likely they will only audit political opponents

Taxation has less to do with revenue, cuz they can just print money, than it does punishing political rivals and rewarding political allies.
When their ability to 'print' money is drastically hampered via international decoupling they will come for the citizen's in order to maintain reserve bank solvency.

This is coming.

task0778
Well that's what the lying Dems said it was. The first bill had about 5% for infrastructure. Any way you look at it its one lousy very expensive bill which we will be paying for.

so that's twice so far i asked a troll if they already know everything about my account, why the need for a new law, and they poof'd.

So, I don't understand, to make sure we are paying our taxes, why having the ability to monitor our bank accounts is relevant. If the money is in our bank accounts, its ours, and likely has ready been taxed.

What are they looking for? Large deposits? If I have a $600 deposit into my bank account, it's none of their business. I could have sold something, or maybe it was a gift or maybe I just had some cash that I had been saving for awhile and just decided to deposit it. In any of those cases, it's none of their business and there are no taxes owed on it.

Are they looking for people who are getting paid cash under the table?

In that article that was linked, it says they are wanting to monitor any transactions over $600, but also any account with over $600. So, if your account has over $600 in it, then they are going to monitor every transaction?

I just don't think the government has any right to be able to look into people's private accounts and private affairs.

I assume if this is passed, it will immediately be taken to court.

There is huge push back against this as banks don't want to deal with this headache. If it passes, the very people they allegedly are targeting will just crypto
That's why the Fed is creating their own version. My guess is that once it's ready, they'll follow the lead of the CCP and outlaw all others. Oh... and the BEST part? The Fed version will be "programmable". The day that system goes live, America is ovuh...

From the link in the OP:

There is so much wrong with the plan that it's hard to know where to begin. First, normal people don't want the most hated branch of government to grow bigger and stronger. Second, it will hurt the working and middle classes to make banking more costly and inconvenient. And then there's that third one, the really important one, which is that the IRS should never be allowed free access to people's bank accounts to search for tax crimes.

Until Biden, that's not how it worked in America. Our system mandates that if the government wants to search through someone's property, it must first prove to a judge that there's probable cause that the person committed a crime, and only then may it get a narrowly drawn search warrant to seek evidence of that crime. That's because we have a Fourth Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

ThisIsMe: "I assume if this is passed, it will immediately be taken to court."

I think you can bet on that, and if passed the Supreme Court will strike it down. I also think that with all the shit in both infrastructure bill the democrats are in for a royal asskicking in the midterms next year. And it is truly amazing that they can't see that.

:auiqs.jpg:You kill me stop it! The banks have been telling on yous for forty years over large transactions due to Ricco statues, then Drug War anti-money laundering laws and finally the Patriot Act can pretty much follow you around like bad breathe.
$600.00 is a lot less than the $10,000.00 right? I mean, you can by a recliner and spend more than
600, and the government will know about it.

You see, it's not enough that they tax you for everything.

It's not enough they take those tax dollars and make wars for the benefit of huge conglomerates.
We've been allowing them to do this for at least 40 years.
The difference is in 1981 the National Debt was less than what we owe China right now.....around $900 billion... It's now almost $29 trillion. And that's not counting the $20 trillion shift in wealth from the bottom 90% to the top 10% - particularly the top .1 % (1/10th of 1% ).

They lowered it to $2,500.
Me thinks you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. To say the least, I'm not surprised.

How much money can you deposit in a bank without getting reported?

If you deposit more than $10,000 cash in your bank account, your bank has to report the deposit to the government. The guidelines for large cash transactions for banks and financial institutions are set by the Bank Secrecy Act, also known as the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act.

Forum List

Back