Pelosi admits she blocked Coronavirus Relief bill since May until after the election for political reasons

New York is now back in the top 10 for daily deaths...they were way down

It is? You might want to check double check that.

Yesterday, they were number 17.

The day before (or the day before that) they were number 9.

Sure would like to see your source. Looks like you're wrong.

World O Meters.

They don't have an archived section for rankings.

Then why make the claim? Jesus Christ.

Because on the day I looked at it, they were number nine on the list.

Don't like it...fuck off.

Were they? Per capita?
Per capita means dick.

Per capita puts numbers into context, no wonder it's those that believe every claim of voter fraud don't understand what to do with data.

As was already explained, dumbass, the total per capita number would make New York look worse. And would not tell the true story.

No, other states per capita death rate like North and South Dakota are higher. Do you not understand per capita?

1. There are lies, damn lies, and statistics.
2. You, like a good left winger, are so convinced you know what you are talking about and that your point of view is the only one that you don't listen. It's all over what you post on this board.

That's where not understanding the instantaneous value is where people like you fit the very malady you describe.

But that isn't published (i.e. deaths per million for the last two weeks.....all you get is an aggregate number).

So, while total deaths isn't a good measure compared to other states, if you assume your population is constant...then an increase in total deaths would naturally compute out to a higher instantaneous death "rate". And if total deaths for the country are relatively flat...but your states total deaths go up.....then there is a potential change.

Which is what happened to New York.

Sorry to have to explain this to you.....but being the dumbassed mofo that you are......

An increase in death rate is happening all over the country. I don't think you know what you're talking about. Right now, New York is nowhere near top of the heap when comparing deaths per capita. Not saying that can't change in the future but right now that is not the case at all.

Are you really that dense.

New York is ranked as number 2....got that...number 2.......for deaths per million on World O Meters. It is an aggregate number which isn't helpful on a short term or instantaneous basis.

We're referring to since cases have been on the rise again, maybe try following the thread from the beginning.

View attachment 425885

Not going to miss this kind of stupidity at all.

You'll miss it every time. You started in with this:

That's what we've been talking about. NY is not in the top 10 per capita, they aren't close. Now you're changing your argument because you lost.

World O Meters.

Were they? Per capita?
Per capita means dick.

Per capita puts numbers into context, no wonder it's those that believe every claim of voter fraud don't understand what to do with data.

As was already explained, dumbass, the total per capita number would make New York look worse. And would not tell the true story.

No, other states per capita death rate like North and South Dakota are higher. Do you not understand per capita?

2. You, like a good left winger, are so convinced you know what you are talking about and that your point of view is the only one that you don't listen. It's all over what you post on this board.

That's where not understanding the instantaneous value is where people like you fit the very malady you describe.

But that isn't published (i.e. deaths per million for the last two weeks.....all you get is an aggregate number).

So, while total deaths isn't a good measure compared to other states, if you assume your population is constant...then an increase in total deaths would naturally compute out to a higher instantaneous death "rate". And if total deaths for the country are relatively flat...but your states total deaths go up.....then there is a potential change.

Sorry to have to explain this to you.....but being the dumbassed mofo that you are......

An increase in death rate is happening all over the country. I don't think you know what you're talking about. Right now, New York is nowhere near top of the heap when comparing deaths per capita. Not saying that can't change in the future but right now that is not the case at all.

New York is ranked as number 2....got that...number 2.......for deaths per million on World O Meters. It is an aggregate number which isn't helpful on a short term or instantaneous basis.
Fact-Check Coming!

Belgium has the deadliest record at 1486 deaths/Million the world's worst national record.

The US is ranked 11th at 870/Million

NJ has the WORST record in the World at 1964/Million
NY has the 2nd worst at 1798/Million dead

Your Claim is Rated TRUE!

World O Meters.

Were they? Per capita?
Per capita means dick.

Fact-Check Coming!

Belgium has the deadliest record at 1486 deaths/Million the world's worst national record.

No, we're referring to when cases began to go back up.

Protests show two Americas — those who lost their jobs and those still getting paid.

Also, from a lefty source:
There’s a huge Covid class divide. The economy has not just bounded back for upper income Americans; it’s given them higher housing values and lower interest rates. Meanwhile, 12 million service industry workers are still out of work. Small businesses are struggling. The affluent see Covid as a health problem, while for the working class it’s about economic survival. And liberals are doing the same thing they did with Trump: Clothing their class privilege as science and facts and morality.
Dems are Party of White Privileged
The politicians are even worse. Instead of coming up with a clean Covid bill, Democrats are now trying to pressure Biden into student loan forgiveness. Can you believe it? What kind of society thinks it’s ok to ask 12 million people who lost their jobs to Covid to foot the bill for the student loans of the top 40% of earners? Sure, maybe it will accidentally help someone in a food line who dropped out of college. But college-educated Americans are back at work. The Covid recession is over for them. Why are the Democrats designing legislation to help the people who need it least, in the belief that some of the benefits might trickle down to help those who need it most?
Oh, I think I know why. And this whole interview is pretty sensible.

She is just pure evil. Government makes businesses shut down, and she blocks government relief to those affected so it would hurt Trump politically.

I cannot think of a word strong enough to call her on her disgusting political ploy. How many people are homeless or in foreclosure or ran through a ton of savings because of her.

THE GOVERNMENT FORCED BUSINESSES TO CLOSE, and she blocked those affected from getting relief.

It is fascism. Straight up.

The corporations all got their bail outs in the first bill.

Color me shocked that Pelousy would pull such a lame stunt.

Actually doesn't surprise me at all. What a POS that hag is.

World O Meters.

Were they? Per capita?
Per capita means dick.

Fact-Check Coming!

Dummyjoy wants to cherry pick just the past few weeks for NY and ignore everything before that.

World O Meters.

Were they? Per capita?
Per capita means dick.

Fact-Check Coming!

Dummyjoy wants to cherry pick just the past few weeks for NY and ignore everything before that.

I'm not the one who specifically mentioned New York's recent performance, that is what I was taking issue with. Keep up.

As far as the initial outbreak it hit high population centers first before any sort of social distancing measures could take affect.

World O Meters.

Were they? Per capita?
Per capita means dick.

We're referring to since cases have been on the rise again, maybe try following the thread from the beginning.

View attachment 425885

Not going to miss this kind of stupidity at all.

You'll miss it every time. You started in with this:

That's what we've been talking about. NY is not in the top 10 per capita, they aren't close. Now you're changing your argument because you lost.
If NY is doing so well, why is Adolf With A Big Nose threatening to close the state down again?

FACT CHECK: TRUE. Nancy Pelosi Let Millions Suffer To Win An Election.
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has cackled the quiet part out loud. In a statement Friday, she announced that all of a sudden, after months and months of American people and small businesses begging for relief, that she will now compromise on a $908 billion stimulus package.
Suddenly less than a $T is fine
Why the sudden change of heart? Because Joe Biden is the proclaimed winner of the presidential race. What is as plain as the couture mask on Nancy’s face is that she let millions suffer for one reason and one reason only, to help Joe Biden win the election.
She thought it would Biden win if Americans suffered.
First of all, we have known that there would be vaccines on the way for months, so just throw that garbage excuse out the window. What she is saying is that she held the American people hostage until they voted the way she wanted.

She is just pure evil. Government makes businesses shut down, and she blocks government relief to those affected so it would hurt Trump politically.

I cannot think of a word strong enough to call her on her disgusting political ploy. How many people are homeless or in foreclosure or ran through a ton of savings because of her.

THE GOVERNMENT FORCED BUSINESSES TO CLOSE, and she blocked those affected from getting relief.

It was and still is the Republican Senate holding America hostage.

Pelosi wouldn't budge when Trump upped the amount Dems were asking for regarding the stimulus bill. I thought that was a very strange move considering how everyone who reads knows Dems blocked it and how she would justify it. Her animosity for Trump hurt the American people, and she knew it.

Stalling tactics have been used by both sides which is a sad state of affairs. It's all about one-upping for many on the hill and only caring about getting even, as if getting even is helpful to anyone. This one really hurt a lot of people struggling economically.

Pelosi is a conniving individual, one who does whatever it takes to win...whatever it takes. Most remember her words from 2010 , “We have to pass the bill for you to find out what’s in it.” Did she really think that would go over well? The 10 Dumbest Things Nancy Pelosi Has Said (Recently)

She's currently struggling to keep her divided party in tact, soon to possibly split in half. (Ducks awaiting possible attack from die hard partisan from the left prickling at that assessment).

I keep thinking Pelosi's face is going to melt off one day from her never-ending calculative moves. It does a number on the whole body when someone chooses to use deceptive tactics routinely when relating to others. She seems to have studied a similar playbook that Hillary Clinton follows.
Dems never splinter
They have to keep the gang mentality alive

Pelosi wouldn't budge when Trump upped the amount Dems were asking for regarding the stimulus bill. I thought that was a very strange move considering how everyone who reads knows Dems blocked it and how she would justify it. Her animosity for Trump hurt the American people, and she knew it.

Stalling tactics have been used by both sides which is a sad state of affairs. It's all about one-upping for many on the hill and only caring about getting even, as if getting even is helpful to anyone. This one really hurt a lot of people struggling economically.

Pelosi is a conniving individual, one who does whatever it takes to win...whatever it takes. Most remember her words from 2010 , “We have to pass the bill for you to find out what’s in it.” Did she really think that would go over well? The 10 Dumbest Things Nancy Pelosi Has Said (Recently)

She's currently struggling to keep her divided party in tact, soon to possibly split in half. (Ducks awaiting possible attack from die hard partisan from the left prickling at that assessment).

I keep thinking Pelosi's face is going to melt off one day from her never-ending calculative moves. It does a number on the whole body when someone chooses to use deceptive tactics routinely when relating to others. She seems to have studied a similar playbook that Hillary Clinton follows.
Dems never splinter
Superficial appearances matter to most political groups. The unity of the Democratic party is questionable just from reading differing statements made from Democrats (Harris, AOC, Biden, Pelosi) about where to take the country. If you use the political spectrum as a gauge, many are much farther left than others. Appearances can be very deceiving, and underlying divisions/tensions going behind the scenes can create major havoc.

I actually thought the Rep party might split a few years back, and now it's seems the Dems could do that in the near future, but I'm not claiming to know.

Nazi Pelousy turned down a deal that would send $1200 to Americans, only to approve a deal that sends $0.............just because she hates Trump.

She is scum. But then, that's what Dimwingers vote for and want running their party.

Categorically false.

The House passed a massive C19 relief bill in May. The Senate is the road block.

Exactly. MASSIVE. Trillions in non-covid spending. It was a no-go from the beginning. Packed so full of democrat pork in oinked when you stuck it with a stick.

Sending the senate a bill the house knew didn't stand an ice cubes chance in hell of passing is not the senates fault. It's Pisslosers, because she is in control of the house.

Trump agreed to 1.9 TRILLION and Pissloser turned it down. But she admitted openly now that Biden will be president, she's ok with 908 Billion.

If the bitch was any more crooked she'd be dead. What's worse is the number of dumbocraps on this board defending this fucking bitch.

Dems never splinter
Superficial appearances matter to most political groups. The unity of the Democratic party is questionable just from reading differing statements made from Democrats (Harris, AOC, Biden, Pelosi) about where to take the country. If you use the political spectrum as a gauge, many are much farther left than others. Appearances can be very deceiving, and underlying divisions/tensions going behind the scenes can create major havoc.

I actually thought the Rep party might split a few years back, and now it's seems the Dems could do that in the near future, but I'm not claiming to know.
The Dems differ fundamentally in that the GOP base exerts much more control than the Dem base. The Dem base would have run Bernie twice by now and the GOP establishment would have never let Trump get the nomination if they controlled the process to the extent that the Dems do.

So there is no means of the GOP to split, the base is so much bigger than the establishment, that if the Establishment splits from the base they become just a small powerless out of power group.

Forum List

Back