Pelosi admits she blocked Coronavirus Relief bill since May until after the election for political reasons

This isn't about "money for Dems" or who is and isn't rich you dumb fuck.

This is about pandemic relief. People have been unemployed a long time and they're going to lose even that little bit in a couple weeks.

Businesses are hurting

Municipalities and states are hurting.

This is about the COUNTRY
Your vulgarity doesn't substitute for a reasoned response. I understand why you feel so pathetic, the GOP wiped the floor with you folks in this election and it's only going to be worse in the next one when McCarthy takes over as Speaker. Pelosi's naked partisanship screwed the pooch and you said nothing.

The stain and stench of how you guys politicised COVID and loosed riots on the innocent, in our own cities, will stay on you folks for many snows, as Fauxohontus would say.

It's so funny how they can say it is so "obvious" that Trump was such a fuck up...when the country was doing well until the Cuomovirus (New York is now back in the top 10 for daily deaths...they were way down). The left has done nothing but try and blame him, call him anti science and bascially treat people like cattle.

Fuck that.

And fuck Nancy Pelosi (not literrally.......:puke3:).

Pandemic relief was made available but Pelosi chose to sit on it. Her own superpork bill was sent back with a request to scale back.
Was made available?

You mean by Pelosi when she had two different bills pass through the House? She lowered the first Bill from 3T to 2T and what was the response?

Nothing.

Did the Senate pass ANYTHING?

No?

And that "pork" was relief for cities and states...

McConnell had a bill that Trump signaled he would sign. Pelosi told him to fuck off.

The fact that she could take 1 Trillion should tell any reasonable question asking person that maybe they should do that....question just why it was in there.

Her bill had a ton of money in there for teacher unions.

Also, a bunch of money to make up state deficits when states simply should have been mega tightening their belts.

Total bullshit.

Also a bunch of voter requirements for all 50 states...who the fuck does she think she is.

This is about pandemic relief. People have been unemployed a long time and they're going to lose even that little bit in a couple weeks.

Businesses are hurting

Your vulgarity doesn't substitute for a reasoned response. I understand why you feel so pathetic, the GOP wiped the floor with you folks in this election and it's only going to be worse in the next one when McCarthy takes over as Speaker. Pelosi's naked partisanship screwed the pooch and you said nothing.

The stain and stench of how you guys politicised COVID and loosed riots on the innocent, in our own cities, will stay on you folks for many snows, as Fauxohontus would say.

It's so funny how they can say it is so "obvious" that Trump was such a fuck up...when the country was doing well until the Cuomovirus (New York is now back in the top 10 for daily deaths...they were way down). The left has done nothing but try and blame him, call him anti science and bascially treat people like cattle.

Fuck that.

And fuck Nancy Pelosi (not literally.......:puke3:).
Yup. Nation rejected her and Democrat's totalitarianism and violence incitement.

CALIFORNIA IS FINALLY REACHING PROGRESSIVE NIRVANA, WHERE EVERYTHING NOT COMPULSORY IS FORBIDDEN: Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti bans non-essential walking, and no we didn’t think he could do that either.

Businesses are hurting

Fuck that.

And fuck Nancy Pelosi (not literally.......:puke3:).
Yup. Nation rejected her and Democrats totalitarianism and violence incitement.

CALIFORNIA IS FINALLY REACHING PROGRESSIVE NIRVANA, WHERE EVERYTHING NOT COMPULSORY IS FORBIDDEN: Los Angeles mayor Eric Garcetti bans non-essential walking, and no we didn’t think he could do that either.

I'd call all my friends and take a 1000 person hike I suppose they think they could get you all in a squad car....if the police even decide to enforce anything.

Fuck CA.

She is just pure evil. Government makes businesses shut down, and she blocks government relief to those affected so it would hurt Trump politically.

I cannot think of a word strong enough to call her on her disgusting political ploy. How many people are homeless or in foreclosure or ran through a ton of savings because of her.

THE GOVERNMENT FORCED BUSINESSES TO CLOSE, and she blocked those affected from getting relief.

It is fascism. Straight up.

The corporations all got their bail outs in the first bill.

She needs to be put on the boat to Guantanamo also. Actually they should make her paddle all the way. That would make great reality TV.. Watch Nancy Pelosi paddle her boat to Guantanamo. :D

And that "pork" was relief for cities and states...

The pork bailed out badly run blue states that were poorly run even PRIOR to COVID. It was just another way to have the rest of of foot the fill for the complete ignorance of left-wing leadership.

I didn't support Pelosi's bill but no, she is not the one who blocked anything. She sent the bill to the Senate. The Senate is suppose to debate the bill and make changes if they so desire and send it back.

The Senate did nothing.

She is just pure evil. Government makes businesses shut down, and she blocks government relief to those affected so it would hurt Trump politically.

I cannot think of a word strong enough to call her on her disgusting political ploy. How many people are homeless or in foreclosure or ran through a ton of savings because of her.

THE GOVERNMENT FORCED BUSINESSES TO CLOSE, and she blocked those affected from getting relief.

I cannot think of words strong enough to call you on your bullshit post.

Your concern for small businesses is heroic, however misplaced the rest of your post truly is.

IT'S THE PEOPLE. PEOPLE FIRST. Not businesses, small or large, and not "the economy", but PEOPLE. Pelosi held out for money for the PEOPLE. For the workers, for the states to pay for their essential workers, and to provide protections to their schools.

PELOSI PUT THE PEOPLE FIRST. Without Nancy Pelosi there wouldn't have been a $1200 stimulus check or a $600 unemployment insurance top up.

Your concern for small businesses is heroic, however misplaced the rest of your post truly is.

IT'S THE PEOPLE. PEOPLE FIRST. Not businesses, small or large, and not "the economy", but PEOPLE. Pelosi held out for money for the PEOPLE. For the workers, for the states to pay for their essential workers, and to provide protections to their schools.

PELOSI PUT THE PEOPLE FIRST. Without Nancy Pelosi there wouldn't have been a $1200 stimulus check or a $600 unemployment insurance top up.

LOL...my God this pure IDOICY. The Democratic policitians are in love with the ignorant tools they have voting for them.

The pork bailed out badly run blue states
A. That is not pork by definition

B. All states have been hurt by the PANDEMIC dumbshit

C. California and NY are in much better shape (both before the virus hit and now) than many red states. Stop repeating dumb lies

New York is now back in the top 10 for daily deaths...they were way down

It is? You might want to check double check that.

Yesterday, they were number 17.

The day before (or the day before that) they were number 9.
Not even close

So are you stupid or lying?

LOL...my God this pure IDOICY. The Democratic policitians are in love with the ignorant tools they have voting for them.

"It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so."
Ronaldus Magnus

I'm not an American, and I didn't vote for them. I sat an watched as Nancy Pelosi refused to pass any stimulus bill that did not include money for the PEOPLE. Without her there would be no $1200 check, and no enhanced unemployment benefits.

I'm not an American, and I didn't vote for them. I sat an watched as Nancy Pelosi refused to pass any stimulus bill that did not include money for the PEOPLE. Without her there would be no $1200 check, and no enhanced unemployment benefits.
Fake News. Pelosi blocked stimulus because she thought it would cost Republicans, instead, she nearly lost the majority for Dems and Dems got slaughtered in the state legislative seats they need to control the political map drawing for the next decade. The voters gave her and the Democrats a sound asskicking and they deserved every kick.

Forum List

Back