Peer-Reviewed Study: Autopsies Reveal Vaccines Caused Sudden Deaths

When you read headlines like this...

Family doctor who was subject to death threats from anti-vaxxers during the pandemic dies suddenly right before Christmas

... what is the first thing that comes to you mind? Damn, it's horrible, it looks like some crazy anti-vaxxer taken him out, or something along those lines, I mean, the headline is clearly pointing to that direction. But then you open the article and you read this:

'Dr Chin had to stay at a friend's place because he was so concerned for his safety and there have been sleepless nights for fellow GPs, the practice manager and the other members of the practice team.
'[This] shows you how reckless anti-vaxxers can be,' Dr Price added.

I got it, anti-vaxxers are dangerous, and reckless, they don't care about science, etc... but still don't see any relevance to anything from headlines, or how he died?

'Facts, reason, and rationality don't matter – only their twisted agenda.'

This statement is completely true, but right now the only person(s) with twisted agenda are people who published the article. The whole page, supported with photos of apparently young guy who likes to run on the beach and walk his dog, is telling us how great he was, but there is no mention or his age, or who killed him... Oh, wait!

On Wednesday, Pacific Pines MedCentres director Deon Raju confirmed Dr Chin had passed away.
He told the Gold Coast Bulletin the cause was a medical issue and 'not mental health related'.

What?! He was not killed by crazy anti-vaxxers, but he had medical issue? What medical issue, if we may know? I mean, they could've write about him going to Wendy's and or getting a milkshake, and it would be as relevant to his death as anything else they wrote, and after all this misdirection, and after words "dies suddenly", one question remain unanswered - Was he vaccinated?

Forum List

Back