Peel police say they don’t have records to investigate how ex-officer could admit to sex abuse, but resign without charges

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Understand the vast differences between Canada and the U.S, in particular within our police agencies. Do yourself a favor and read the article. THIS is Canada. Today. Not just in years past. Wherever there are abuses, there are people resigning in police agencies and avoiding consequences. Or, being suspended with pay for years.

I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression about me. If you are a cop in uniform, or even an undercover doing serious, dangerous work against valid threats; you will have my respect and support. I've read many books on the FBI and CIA to know there are dangerous activities that real police engage in, I've always had an interest in the investigative process.

Then there are the all-too-common stories of police like this in Canada, going on to this day. Abuse a child, destroy their life to the point they end up addicted, dealing with the pain and suffering, and ultimately die well before their time. Floating on a river, as one described in an article, like some discarded tire. OPP, TPS, RCMP, have members who have their hands in these vile activities. Cowardice to the nth degree. I despise such people and their lineage.

Canada has abusers in our system that misrepresent and destroy others, simply even if they do not like your politics. Often to build their own career and defend the indefensible. Activities that would normally be reserved for war criminals or foreign national security threats are applied against citizens and even the creepiest of cops can walk away without problems.

Even, as I posted yesterday, killing a 1 year old and not having to do an interview to answer key questions. That is simply insane and NOT representative of a democratic nation America should trust. I will keep trumpeting this reality to warn USA to not follow in our footsteps and understand the dangers of central controls and illogical hierarchies of authority. Your cops fight for your constitution, our cops fight for unaccountable power, and they win.

On the heels of a courtroom revelation on Thursday that a Peel police officer was allowed to quietly resign without charges after he admitted to repeatedly sexually abusing a child, the service says they no longer have the records to investigate what happened.

Last edited:
Your cops fight for your constitution
Rarely- the malfeasance and criminal activity they perform are defended by unions and contracts- and the USSC has granted them Qualified Immunity they use with impunity- we may not be as bad as what you say you're seeing in Canada, but, it is here.

BTW, Colter Wall is awesome ;)

Your cops fight for your constitution
Rarely- the malfeasance and criminal activity they perform are defended by unions and contracts- and the USSC has granted them Qualified Immunity they use with impunity- we may not be as bad as what you say you're seeing in Canada, but, it is here.

BTW, Colter Wall is awesome ;)

Who the hell is Colter Wall? lol.

I did a quick search and he's a Canadian singer. I'm not into country music, outside of the old stuff my parents would listen to (Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn etc). I'm glad we have a successful export for once, hah.

New Topics

Forum List

Back