Pedophile's conviction overturned

Nice. The pavement to legalization of pedophilai started.

Why you're just a hater and pedophobic. After all, they're born that way...they can't help it.

Pedophiles must be a protected class now!

All sarcasm aside, you watch, someone will make the case :eek:

When libs have no other deviants to advocate for they will push for pedos, but they still have genderqueer bullshit to push first

I don't get it. The article says the age of consent in Italy is 14 (which is also too low) but the girl was 11, how is it possible for a judge to make this call?

Hopefully dude gets found guilty in second trial and back to prison.

but they still have genderqueer bullshit to push first
Actually you obsess about transgender issues more than anyone on this forum, despite your attempts to pin the issue on others you seem to be the only one around here who's life focuses on it.

Weird.

Last edited:
Should I ignore that libs are pushing their bullshit?
I don't see anyone I'd identify as liberal starting any topics pushing for any rights for pedophiles or transgenders, instead I see you spending your days googling for any transgender/pedo/gay sex topic you can find to start a thread about.

Embarrassing to libs so the topic gets moved
More like embarrassing to the USMB troller-in-chief that the mods are doing a better job of cracking down on one sad little man's obsession with gay sex polluting the current events forum.

And the stampede begins.

Point of having AoC in the first place is made redundant if a 'loving relationship' nullifies it. Although, it isn't without precedent. Here in Missouri, though the AoC is 17, you can marry at 15 with parental consent in which case the AoC is retroactively lowered because you're married and in 'a loving relationship.' The Italian ruling just takes that logic to an extreme with a 60yo and 11yo.

I've never heard of such an extreme case. And I imagine since most of these sort of relationships will be argued to be consensual, loving relationships, everyone is going to challenge them on these grounds now. At least in Italy.

While minors under 18 are capable of reproduction and thus 'sexually mature' physically, I think it's good to have AoC that enable children to be children without the pressure of being targetted by adults for sexual relationships. Though I conceed most AoC are too high, 11 is outrageously low. And that's what this ruling is saying and opening the door to.

Much of the European pedophile community is gonna move to Italy now I'm sure. Last push for lowering AoC laws to pedophilic levels was in either Holland or The Netherlands (I confuse the two pretty predictably.) :) But I don't think that effort was going anywhere. So this ruling is gonna be a flashing neon billboard at night. Just as pot-tourists are streaming in to Colorado now that it's legal, a similar stampede is likely gonna be headed to Italy.

Umm, what? This is an 11 year old child we are discussing, she is too young to know what love is, and that sick perverted bastard should have his balls cut off!

Umm, what? This is an 11 year old child we are discussing, she is too young to know what love is, and that sick perverted bastard should have his balls cut off!
You're a ageist, you think age matters.

Your kind will be hated one day

Nice. The pavement to legalization of pedophilai started.

In Italy. American pedophiles, particularly among libertarians, have to be ecstatic. They can move to Italy,

Libertarians are the one's that go out of our way to espouse the legality of consensual activity AMONG ADULTS...and you imply they're pedophiles.

What a fucking scumbag you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back