Peaceful protestors my ass!

Peace protesters do not respond with violence, ever. If they do they are not peace protesters, they are something else.

Peace protesters do not respond with violence, ever. If they do they are not peace protesters, they are something else.

...yep, it makes them supporters of terrorists, or perhaps even terrorists themselves.

Leave out the controversy. Here are things I don't get and questioned by Michael Savage:
(1) Why in GOD'S name did the first Israeli commandos get send in with paint guns? What numbnutz came up with that idea.
(2) A proven method for dealing with similar incidents is to shoot out the ships propellers and tow the ship to port? It would have avoided direct conflict.

In reality these relief supplies are not bad. Its better than Israel having to provide them out of their pockets!

Leave out the controversy. Here are things I don't get and questioned by Michael Savage:
(1) Why in GOD'S name did the first Israeli commandos get send in with paint guns? What numbnutz came up with that idea.
(2) A proven method for dealing with similar incidents is to shoot out the ships propellers and tow the ship to port? It would have avoided direct conflict.

In reality these relief supplies are not bad. Its better than Israel having to provide them out of their pockets!

The reason for the paintball guns is obvious... its because Israel never gets treated fairly after these skirmishes, so they made a gesture to show their humanitarian side, the only problem is no one will give them a fair shake anyway, so they shouldnt go on these ships anymore without grenade launchers, mini guns and depleted uranium rounds.

As for your second point... damn, no shit. Thats what they should have done. Of course if that had happened, those terrorist lovers wouldnt have been exposed for the evil people they really are.

oh look... a bunch of hypocrites looking for a target to shoot at. Every one of you would flourish in israel (if you could convince anyone that your last name is cohen... otherwise, you probably want to stick around. less risk of bulldozer and cluster bomb "accidents")

The reason for the paintball guns is obvious... its because Israel never gets treated fairly after these skirmishes, so they made a gesture to show their humanitarian side, the only problem is no one will give them a fair shake anyway, so they shouldnt go on these ships anymore without grenade launchers, mini guns and depleted uranium rounds.

As for your second point... damn, no shit. Thats what they should have done. Of course if that had happened, those terrorist lovers wouldnt have been exposed for the evil people they really are.

The commandos were also dropped in irrationally. It reminded me of when the cow was getting lowered into the Raptor cage in Jurasic Park!

...yep, it makes them supporters of terrorists, or perhaps even terrorists themselves.

Really? If you respond with violence you are either a supporter of terrorist or a terrorist?

So are the Israeli forces terrorists or supporters of terrorists in your view?

Forum List

Back