Peaceful Protesters Caught With Dynamite In Philly

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
They are just the fireworks to celebrate when Trump wins.

1603973689883.png

Attachments

• 1603973776943.png
    1603973776943.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 10
For those interested:

So, tell me again how this nation is going to peacefully come together again ??

It'snot

The right will one day wake up and realize it's "Thomas Jefferson" time.....or "live as slaves....and die"

Last edited:
So, tell me again how this nations is going to peacefully come together again ??

Uncle Joe's gonna do it at midnight, Nov. 4. He has said so in his ads. As soon as he's elected, he will CONTROL THE COVID PROBLEM, make those nasty invisible bugs go away and bring us all together. Even us Trump Chumps. :uhh:

So, tell me again how this nations is going to peacefully come together again ??

Uncle Joe's gonna do it at midnight, Nov. 4. He has said so in his ads. As soon as he's elected, he will CONTROL THE COVID PROBLEM, make those nasty invisible bugs go away and bring us all together. Even us Trump Chumps. :uhh:

Oh I 100% agree the Covid problem will end immediately if Joe wins. I have ZERO doubt

They are just the fireworks to celebrate when Trump wins.

Dynamite, diatomaceously-stabilized nitroglycerin, is the most PEACEFUL stuff in the world, Ricky! Until you detonate it. :smoke:

It's MOSTLY PEACEFUL. dynamite is harmless when you light the fuse until the fuse burn down. Then for just a tiny second it's violent.

1603975806783.png

Peace will descend upon us like a dove and mankind will be safe from all disease. The book of Biden chapter 1 verse 8.

View attachment 408234

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE the Biden TV ad-- -- it starts off with a religious theme, I swear to god, it was like they were comparing Joe to God. Like he had some holy alliance and if elected is just going to come in and swoop down on all our problems and make them go away.

Never mind his other ad where Joe SWEARS that if elected, he will PROTECT US FROM OUR PROBLEMS, including Covid. Not implied, GUARANTEED: Joe is gonna protect us.

No need to fear and be scared. Do not tremble further my son: Joe will PROTECT you. :smoke:

I wonder what other problems Joe will protect us from that Donald just isn't getting done? :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 408234

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE the Biden TV ad-- -- it starts off with a religious theme, I swear to god, it was like they were comparing Joe to God. Like he had some holy alliance and if elected is just going to come in and swoop down on all our problems and make them go away.

Never mind his other ad where Joe SWEARS that if elected, he will PROTECT US FROM OUR PROBLEMS, including Covid. Not implied, GUARANTEED: Joe is gonna protect us.

No need to fear and be scared. Do not tremble further my son: Joe will PROTECT you. :smoke:

I wonder what other problems Joe will protect us from that Donald just isn't getting done? :eusa_whistle:

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

I guess Joe thinks if he's elected the Chinese virus will just go away?? He won't be doing anything any different than Trump did.

Oh and lets not forget he will raise taxes, try to get 22 million illegals citizenship and institute Green shit.

What a guy. Jesus has nothing on his brilliant ass.

Forum List

Back